My wife’s dildo....thoughts?

My wife’s dildo....thoughts?

What else do you think I can find?!

How bout just stop what you're doing and go play Vidya?

Why nose around your wife's shit?

your wife wants a man with a bigger dick, kys now and save yourself years of self torture.

the thing is actually kinda small, much smaller than I am....which I also found wierd at first

Ask her if you want to use it on her while you make love. She can use it on her outside (or in her ass) while you plow her. She'll cum hard and associate it with you.

You can also go and buy her a dildo meant to be used for the outside. Like a bullet or something.

not snooping....she knows that i know about it, seen her use it before

Why you gotta lie on the internet for?

u done this? Ive never had the nerve to ask her to break it out while we were fucking

Your girl wants that Squidward dick

Get a plug. Fucking with a plug in feels great for both people. Gif related, my wife riding me with her plug in

oh, god, it makes me wanna puke. literally.

Rub chili pepper on it. Give your wife the spicy dicking she's been waiting for.

I think the people who care are in another thread

you now have my permission to go bitching there too...

c'ya, faggot

Do you think she pretends an electric blue alien is fucking her when she uses that?

Have the same but in purple. The rib around the top is great for clitoral stimulalation. Gel makes it give a little for anal, wich is probably what she's using it for. Maybe she's training her ass for you. I give this toy a 7 out of ten, only because it doesn't vibrate very strongly. Good toy for under $20.00

Never post that again.

You should learn to read. Do you by chance wear a helmet?

LOL you bothered by something. I get it two people having sex triggers you because you never had it

So you got to find her dildo? So she hides it from you?