New Celeb fap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JvcqVbnI1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tiddy :D

ITT: No Munn or Jlaw allowed
Or else...

fuck u

What are those underpants you're wearing, you silly girl?

Love those fit thighs, shapely and nice.

fuck off

tiddy again?

this thread needs more Munn

Barbara.

At least post new ones, you lazy cunt.

Autists post Munn
Autists Post JLaw

both are attractive enough but in celeb tier are pretty boring, def not worth posting about more than 1 thread in a row

All the tiddy please

JLaw has better feets so she gets the footfag vote

W-Why d-d-did the l-last th-thread f-f-fill u-up s-so fast... I c-couldn't e-even r-reply t-to m-my p-posters w-with a-a picture o-of m-my mistress Victoria Justice... I-I swear s-some m-men h-here d-don't h-have a-a w-world cl-class mistress wh-who c-can c-calm them d-down...

I heard you called me?

Nobody cares what you think. Way more boring cunts are posted daily. Victoria Justice isn't even a celeb anymore and she's posted almost every thread.

slut

right on schedule

>THICC

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Yep, JLaw wants you to lick her toes.

yes

Yea but it's just stutter bro and everyone ignores him like the poop poem ari guy

At least they don't try to rope people into debates and post straw polls

Hot

Jewbies!

youtube.com/watch?v=0JvcqVbnI1k

Where can I get a metal glove like that?

No, there is also VJbro or "Vicky" as he calls her. Posts her non stop all day and night. She isn't even relevant anymore. At least JLaw and Munn are still in movies.

debates and strawpolls are common place here newfag. Go back to /hr/

roll 777 before image limit and I'll release a new fappening set

Hello my fellow spidey

Obvious shoop is obvious

If you want to see her get blacked, watch House of Lies. You can Youtube the scene.

I want to grope her ass and thighs for hours

That is absolutely not shooped

P-Personally I-I think th-they n-need a-a world cl-class b-beauty t-to fall i-into their a-a-arms with t-t-t-tears now a-a-and again...

No you won't.

Cute!

Yea, well, best case scenario jlaw and munn people are just as annoying

Ignore them, hide posts, but don't complain like a bitch.