Looks like the economy is going to tank under Trump. Prepare for unemployment, mass foreclosures...

Looks like the economy is going to tank under Trump. Prepare for unemployment, mass foreclosures, failing banks and homelessness.

You wanted a Republican. You got one. Good luck.

So you posted an image of an article you clearly didn't read?

You know each day I become more convinced the shills shifted to Sup Forums after their efforts on Sup Forums were thwarted.

What is a bad hurricane season? This kid is straight fucking retarded an hero faggot

Doing anything on Sup Forums other than bitching about minorities, jews and liberals is basically like pissing in the wind

Dollar is already on an extreme low since his presidency start. It already destroys jobs, but is prolly good for the uneducated factory worker.

Oh well. If we revert back to wild west times after the gov falls i would think itd be a good thing. Natural selection will kill off most of the idiots and nobody fucks with anybody. Private owned businesses and shit. The whole nine yards. To me, thats freedom at its finest.

Sounds like you were born 2 centuraies too late

>trump
>clearly blames hurricanes in the article
Lol you shills stopped trying

No that should be our reality evil fucks get hunted down by good people people don’t fuck around with good people with firepower

>immigrants are stealing our jobs
>wait nevermind
>hurricanes are stealing our jobs
>wait
>hurricanes cross the border without permission
>hurricanes are illegal immigrants
>immigrants are stealing our jobs

I tell myself this almost every hour of the day; that i just wasnt born in the right times or world or something. I feel like im too logicial to be born in these times.

>Liking that townsmen lynch you even if you did nothing
Yeah, what great times those were. Are you one of the anarcho capitalists?

>le wrong generation xD

If you think that is what happend during the push westward after the civil war you are either trolling, in which case good on you lad, or you are a complete fucking idiot

I was expecting that, yeah, but you cant tell me you can't empathize with that thought unless you're just another gen Z worried about being cool and fitting in with the popular opinion.

>leftycucks in charge of reading

Most of the jobs losses are due to the NFL players kneeling. Also Illiteracy.

TL;DR trump caused hurricanes

>Implying you are not gen z
Underage b& or old sack who needs his state bucks soon

>Job loss is not part off the economy
Fake news?

More like bad people spread west to outrun civilization and proper law enforcement exploiting people and the environment for profit wherever they went until laws actually started being enforced.

The "wild west" you're romanticizing was a shit show unless you were massively wealthy already and is nothing like any shit movie your dumb ass has watched and jerked it to. Clint Eastwood is an actor not a documentary maker.

>implying im one extreme or the other
Im actually a millenial. Plenty of life to live. Not alot of focus on getting state money. I just wanna make it to the finish line, man. Is that too much to ask for without being bitched at?

>the guy who sucks Trump's cock for a living is definitely blaming the hurricanes and not Trump's shit, unstable government
Who's surprised? Raise your hand if you're surprised

Nah, try again, man.
All I want is hard work and enough pay to get by. I don't need fancy shit or other people to rely on. I don't need friends or family. I wanna retire on a ranch.

It will shock you, but millenial = M1, gen-z M2
M2 ⊆ M1
That means you are born pre 1980, why are you still here?

Then move to fucking Montana you nipplehead

so it starts...

>No one will fuck with anybody
That's a blood feud recipe
>Idiots want your shit
>You're dead kiddo
Part of the natural selection.
We do need a culling though free up the land and make opportunities for a change.