Arizona Coyotes

>You now own this team and can do whatever you want
>HARD MODE: No Relocation

Sell them because baseball is gay

Are you autistic? Its hockey dipshit.

Bankruptcy and cessation of operations.

That's equally gay. I don't even know what sport that literally who team is for jej

That's the whole point, its a who team and I'm asking Sup Forums to fix it. Haven't you ever seen these threads?

So you admit you're retarded? Do you tie your own shoes?

This. Just fold the team and have a dispersal draft.

Tank for 5 years of superstars and become great like the early 2000s pens and current day oilers and leafs

I admit I don't watch or know teams from those 2 archaic "sports"

I've never watched an MLS game in my but I'm still cognizant of the teams.
You are not a true sport fan and should leave this place.

Move the team into the same stadium as the Suns.

I don't know enough about Hockey to comment on how to make the team better though

Then get the fuck out, are you even American? Let me guess you only watch non-American sports.
>inb4 handegg, amerifat "sports"

>playing hockey in the desert

>creating a second desert team

>dragging another team into the desert to bleed cash for the NHL.
actually this, did we ask Gary for a team in the desert? No, give one to almost anyone else

I'd just trade every player on the roster hire out of work chicano soccer players for league minimum and teach them how to skate, then advertise solely to the local chicano population, play spanish music, sell tacos and burritos and Coronas at the concessions, and have all the announcements in Spanish.

White people of Arizona had their chance with the team, they didn't go. Now it's time for the spics to take over. I'd fill the arena, and i'd save tons of cash on paying real hockey players big salaries.

One of them will end up in the North West and the other in Quebec city

Hire only thugs, instruct my coach just to beat the shit out of every other team and not care about wins

All those fines

>hire private investigators to dig up absolutely raunchy shit on >laffs owner
>offer reasonable trade for Auston Matthews, slide a folder containing evidence of raunchy activities to other owner
>begin the Great Mexican Hockey Dynasty

the leafs will trade them hometown hero auston mathews for 2 first round picks but only if they agree to take zach hyman along with him

Fill team with sweeds

Maybe Hamilton when Buffalo eventually folds.

I dont think its possible to fix a team so broken that they trade for players that will never play again, just to cheet the salery floor

Buffalo should share a team with Hamilton

>I dont think its possible to fix a team so broken that they trade for players that will never play again, just to cheet the salery floor
Leafs did this with Horton

Fucking this it takes an hour or so to drive out to glendale depending on traffic alone which is a bitch around quitting time and no one from the east valley where mostly everyone lives wants to drive out that far especially on a weekday.

Now if there was a dedicated lightrail line that went out to glendale it might help a little and if that line was somehow put underground and made a highspeed line it would help out more.

I love light rail

Compleatly different situations
The leafs did that move to get rid of one of the NHL's worst contracts and are still playing horton 6 million a year

Arizona however is paying pronger and datsyuk a total of 525 thousand, for a cap hit of 12.5 million just to make the floor

Fill me in who'd they trade for that retard?

Horton i mean

David Clarkson

Right

Move them to the East Valley where all the white people live.

>implying anyone wants to drive all the way out to Glendale multiple times a week for any purpose whatsoever.

>true sports fans
>knowing MLS teams

Bring in 20 bottom six type guys and bring back 70's era hockey.