What's happening to my toe

What's happening to my toe

Ingrown toenail, dipshit.

ingrown nail maybe.. id go to walk in or doctor.. or just an hero

trenchfoot. you will be dead within a fortnight.

Ingrown toenail, looks pretty bad and could possibly be infected? Go to the doctors and get it checked out, you could possibly need some antibiotics.

That's an ingrown toenail. When you cut your toenails, cut with a straight clipper, not a curved one. A curved clipper causes the nail to dig into the flesh of the toe and will get it infected. Buy some topical cream and wear sandals for a week if you need to.

or trenchfoot

are you diabetic? if so, get to a doctor immediately before you end up losing the whole foot or leg. Seriously.

Beginning stages of AIDS.
RIP user.

The hospital will kill you

Looks infected.

Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

Yeah, ingrown toenail. If you have some peroxide or antibiotic wash you can lance and drain it yourself and then cute the nail properly.

This is a pretty small problem with a pretty easy solution.

Ingrown nail, feelsbadman

looks like you impacted it pretty bad......like did you kick a wall or something

This. This one appears deep, and the infection will probably spread. Go to the doctor.

The only solution is Mustard Gas.

it dieded

Aids

PARONYCHIA

PARONYCHIA 2/2 INGROWN NAIL.

HOT WATER SOAK.. DIG OUT NAIL... POP THE ABSCESS.. TAKE ABX IF PUSSY

Mustard gas

why pop there is stuff going on inside for a reason. white bc fighting bacteria prolly