Sup Sup Forums...

Sup Sup Forums. I've had a lot of unkown songs stuck in my head over the years but have always managed to figure out the artist/title eventually. This one however has been going on anywhere between 12-17 years now and I still have no idea who it's by or what it is. I made a midi composition of kinda how I remember it going.

vocaroo.com/i/s07SbV2jQsQH

It was like a sinister sounding house/electro song and I think it had a music video with weird monster people creeping around. I thought it might be a Crazy P track but I can't find it still. Would really appreciate you helping me put this mystery to bed after all this time, can't wait to hear it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEAuMiKqP-4
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like a TV theme song

It nags me when I'm at the grocery store or something and I hear a song I like over the sound system, but I can never remember the lyrics to look it up when I get home.

Na, it definitely had this weird spooky film clip. When I remember back all I can remember them as is like general ackbar crab people but who knows....

Always make notes on your phone if it's handy

Bump. Will meme this thread into oblivion if necessary to find this stupid fucking nagging tune

I guess I will bump with scantily clad women then.

THICC

This is what autism looks like. I pray you have a song etched in the back of your mind for over a decade and discover these feels.

>OP samefagging

Kinda reminds me of Behind the Wheel by Depeche Mode
youtu.be/VEAuMiKqP-4

And? I'll post this every fucking day nigga. This shit will be more Sup Forumscore thean Rob Lereveld

It's not but I do love that song.

I want to berieve

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Fuck you Harry

i wish i could help you out OP

i'll pray you find it

BRAPFF

post laurens much hotter sister

Cheers buddy

lol ur just mad the song you have been looking so hard for was actually something everyone knew about, stay in ur lane, kid stay mad

this is her actual sister

fuck, sounds good, wish i could help

Na, no joke, I've got a mate who trolls me with that shit constantly. If we're taking turns picking youtube vids while hanging out drinking he will immediately throw on thriller after me if I choose something he hates. Doesn't even cop to it's a troll, just claims to really like the song. Fucking Andy Kaufman motherfucker.

If anyone actually picks it im probably gonna be amazed at how it actually sounds. That main jingle is like 100% right though I'm sure

Pawg

>hey user, what's that song from your childhood, lol?

You CAN'T filter tenacious autism