What are you honest thoughts on Lil Peep?

What are you honest thoughts on Lil Peep?

Genius

more like lil keep me warm at night, daddy

The future of emo

complete and utter trash. bad to the point that his music should be offensive to real musicians and artists. his popularity is a testament to the ignorance of 12 year old kids. children just like him because his lyrics sound like their middle-school diaries and he has a loud ass image.

ok oldhead

you have to be 18 to post here.

describe the characteristics that you like about his music.

>Reddit spacing
Go back fag

case in point. go away and don't come back until you can form coherent and critical thoughts about the music you shitpost about.

Definitely not the future of emo, because nothing about his music or lyrics are evocative of any iteration of music labeled emo.

His tracks have fun production with a popular sound. He has a good voice for cloud rap. But his lyricism is vapid and uninspired. "Fetishizes sadness without an ounce of authenticity."

his first album displayed his peak lyrical ability. unique, soothing voice. i like his music because i can. i also enjoy stevie wonder, queens of the stone age, iglooghost. i can enjoy whatever i want

>his peak lyrical ability
read a book user. his lyrics are embarrassingly bad.

Goat hook maker. You won't find someone creating better, catchier choruses than him. He'll be as big as Justin Bieber by the end of 2018

>I only listen to music for the vocals/lyrics

i'm not going to argue because i'm probably smarter than you

Completed retard
What's he gonna do when he's irrelevant in a year from now? Clearly nothing since he wants to look like a middle school bathroom stall

kekekek is that what i said?

He will be the next Justin Bieber and headlining festivals five years from now

KEK

Probably not

t. numale who can't into good emo

Whatever let's you sleep at night user

drugged out retard who makes music for people that self diagnose themselves with depression and talk back to their mothers

Faggot

This

Agree with both.
He will be irrelevant in a short amount of time, but he will continue to tour for a small but loyal following. He will continue to get face tattoos and will eventually graduate to subdermal implants. He'll never really have beef with anyone. In a decade or so he'll give up cocaine, and his music will be about not using cocaine.

Reminder: if you prefer left to right you don't belong here and need to go back to r/indieheads

I look forward to when he overdoses and it's fatal.

Some of us grew up with fathers in our lives

Did you move in back with your parents, Bones?

THIS

Amen, christ.

If Winehouse and Rodman could take 5 rocks in their glass tubes I know 3 won't kill me.

>since he wants to look like a middle school bathroom stall
lmao

I'm 25 and love lil peep.

Kevin?

>me

Peep has decent instrumentation but is a terrible singer/rapper. Bad lyrics, bad range, off-beat, bad image. Just bad.

My heart was bumping so fast I thought it was coming out.

ICH DEAD! Ok, it's broke but I have some glue. I think crack is the new black.

this, his oeuvre has a lot of potential that ironically he himself is essentially incapable of achieving

Why the fuck do all these new rappers have such shitty names. Not only that but they all sound like each other. How am I supposed to remember who's Lil Peep and who's Lil Pump, Lil Purp, Lil pistachio, Lil Postmordem Depression, or Lil Paleoanthropology?

I really hate his music but I think he's gonna be huge. Middle schoolers are going to love this.