Couldn't evacuate 500,000 to safety

>couldn't evacuate 500,000 to safety
>trump is somehow magically going to remove 11 million people

This is what alt-right tards actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE
youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hitler removed 6 million

How dare you deny the holocaust.

You don't even have to forcibly remove them, just create conditions bad enough that they go home.

Tax remittances, patrol farms for illegal labour, disallow states to give documents to illegals, build a wall and patrol it so that they can't come in but allow them to leave.

>Government: Hey black people leave the city
>Black People: Fuk u racist ass cracka
>Government: U-uh ok pls don't stab me

2 days

Black people: WOOOOOOW DA GUBBMENT CONSPIRED AGAINST ME TRIED TO DROWN MY ASS

The blame the government got for Katrina was ridiculous

But at least this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=zIUzLpO1kxI

>to safety

what a difference 2 words makes

Good point, we should save money and just use bullets. FEMA has been stocking up on body bags after all.

why are you denying the holocaust?

OP just got BTFO

underrated post

kek

>hurricane katrina is comparable to immigration reform

False equivalence.

Can America even deport 11 million people without the economy taking another hit? Won't shitloads of American businesses suddenly lose their labour workers?

I remember back when hurricane katrina happened and shit got aired on Aussie tv they had stories about men gang raping 8 year old girls.

I would have been like 10 at the time so I didn't even realise they were black. Makes sense I guess.

Fuck off with your logic, user.

Therefore it'll be easier to round up illegal aliens?

'Cuz it won't. It isn't doable. And PS: half of then enter the country legally, so the meme-wall won't really do anything.

The US evacuated 100 thousand with only 2 bombs.

Decrease in labor surplus will decrease unemployment overall. The demand and value of labor will increase, and the economy would probably benefit by having money flowing through a larger portion of the population

The level of bantz ITT

Kek

>but who will pick cotton if the slaves go free

>his entire country was evacuated to the other side of the planet against their will

Civilian corps. will take care of it as soon as it's legal to do so.

>Denying the Holocaust

Watch yourself, goy, I'll have you for hate speech.

>his two cities had all their people evacuated into an ashtray.

If half of them enter illegally then that cut's illegal immigration by 50 percent, which is certainly more impressive than your claim of "Wont really do anything." Clinton and Bush were both able to deport millions upon millions of illegals so it's also proven to be "doable".

unfortunately i dont think a recording of this exists. but i remember a reporter asking a black woman how she felt about all the churches being destroyed and flooded, and no shit, she started crying for all the chicken going to waste.

for the eurocucks out there, churches is a fried chicken chain simmilar to kfc.

>>couldn't evacuate 500,000 to safety
Remind us who was in charge again. Oh look, it was an egyptun kang.

>an entire legion of his best troops couldn't evacuate some birds

>If you cut off one route of access, those using it will not simply migrate to the other method of access
Oh wait, that actually doesn't make sense and isn't true at all.

>the ratio of red boxes to blue

hillary BTFO yet again

Had a time period of a few days

Has time period of 4 years

Machines

This wasn't an evacuation, it was a glorious purge.

I worked in the wreckage of Katrina down in Louisiana, and the stories are just as bad as you've heard.

Everywhere - *EVERYWHERE*- I went you could hear gunshots, screaming and crying, women and men screaming "rape!" "Fire!" "Help me, please!"

I'll never forget those screams. And it was all perpetuated by niggers. They should've swept through and wiped everyone who wasn't in the football stadium off the face of the earth.

That shit right there showed me the true face of niggers.

Seeing as illegal immigrants that enter illegally almost exclusively enter via land and the success of wall borders in Israel and Hungary reducing illegal immigration close to null I make a fair assumption if we take your 50/50 legal/illegal claim to be true. A wall would be more than effective.

What time is it there on the base? It's 6 bong here right now, but since you're halfway around the world, I imagine it's like 14:08 hours?

You deny the holocaust?

During the Obama administration, immigration have deported on average 250,000 immigrants a year, with a high of 430,000 immigrants in 2014.

This during a lax agenda of deporting illegal immigrants.

>civvies in charge of math

20:23 farmboy

Removal would be easy if they let us have our free for all.

Jesus fucking Christ, man.

How do you even shitpost during normal hours with that flag? I see Privates like you try and pretend to be Nips all throughout the day. Do you just rotate active duty or what?

sounds like a fun place to live for the legal citizens.

Please don't vote in our upcoming election.

>killing thousands of niggers

Hurricane Katrina was based as fuck.

>Hove mouse over ID

>"1 post by this ID"

Saged

Over 100 million passengers pass through Atlanta's airport each year. The San Ysidro border crossing in San Diego handles over 100 million visitors and twenty million vehicles each year. The movement of twenty million illegals over the border into Mexico won't be a problem.

Are there more such first-hand reports as yours? What else did you notice?

ancient orientar secret

I don't know who won this actually. Straya and Moonrune country are alright.

Yeah, no. They tried to ask the people nicely to leave, and they were told to fuck off. Bush was offering federal help days before landfall, and governor Blankstare Blanco (our first female governor, go figure) and Nola mayor Ray "chocolate city" Nagin told him to pound sand. After Katrina hit, suddenly everything was Bush and FEMA's fault for not responding quickly enough.

Anybody remember hurricane Gustav of 2008? Just or near as much damage and force as Katrina, but you don't hear people talking about that one, do you? Why? because the dumb niggers listened that time around when people said get out

> T-the well won't work

Meanwhile in reality, we turn to Hungary...

I'm more concerned with the cost involved with moving that many people, not so much the plausibility of it.

Big chunk out of the tax payers.

Not to mention the cost of building the wall AND the cost of maintaining it.

Mexico isn't going to pay a dime.

Bill Clinton deported over 12 million illegals during his presidency.

>Won't shitloads of American businesses suddenly lose their labour workers?
Thankfully we still have millions of Americans citizens looking for work

were taking it out of foreign aid

god forbid someone enforces the law, right?

the NSA and PRISM has to have extensive information on these people. they all have phones anyway, if the government wanted to do something about them they would.

>Won't shitloads of American businesses suddenly lose their labour workers?
Not really. Might see a very small bump in prices, not different than how prices are affected by energy costs.