Idk yet

>Worst
>Same Logic/Teeth

It's utter shite you dingo

>Best
Could Never Be Heaven
>Runner Up
Lit Me Up

Those were really the only two that I really liked, I didn't care for any of the other tracks all that much. I can see how other people enjoy it but their style doesn't mesh too well with my taste.

it's the best song on the album

>it's the best song on the album
This. What an absolute contraian edgy wannabe would pick this as the worst one

can't get it out my favorite so far

>Best
Batter Up
>Runner Up
Can't Get It Out
>Worst
Lit Me Up
>Underrated
No Control
>Overrated

What's that track with a line or two with the deep vocals? I have that segment stuck in my head but I can't remember where exactly it is.

AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN THE FISH WONT JUDGE YOU BY YOUR FAULTS

same logic/teeth

Would you say that Brand New has a trend of talking about drowning deaths?

Play Crack The Sky, Luca, Same Logic/Teeth, probably a few more I can't remember.

>Best
Can't Get it Out

>Runner Up
Out of Mana

>Worst
Desert

>Underrated
No Control

>Overrated
In the Water (Seriously fuck anyone who thinks this is a good song)

Its not gay at all but pretty sombre

The fuck you say boy

it is tho

Millstone

MFW FISH WON'T JUDGE ME BY MY FAULTS

at the bottom

Best is Same Logic
Runner up is Can't Get It Out
Underrated is No Control
Overrated is In The Water
Worst is Batter Up

>Worst is batter up
You were so close

>Work in music store
>neck beard comes in
>loudly talking to I presume his sister
>''YEAH, THEY DON'T REALLY HAVE WHAT I'D CALL MUSIC HERE, I DON'T SEE ANY HAVE A NICE LIFE OR BRAND NEW. EXCUSE ME SIR, DO YOU HAVE AN ALBUM CALLED THE DEVIL AND GOD ARE RAGING INSIDE ME!?
>yes.exe
>hand him the CD
>Turns to his sister
>''It's such a shame they haven't released any new music since this, such a good band''
>tell him they've released two new albums since then and both are better
>get told i'm wrong and I'm thinking of the wrong band
>leaves CD sitting on top of other cds and walks away laughing
>''MAYBE I SHOULD GET A JOB HERE HAHA!''

please just order Sup Forums online you're unbearable in person.

also

>Best
Same Log/Teeth
>Runner Up
Waste
>Worst
Out of Manna
>Underrated
Lit Me Up
>Overrated

I haven't listened to post hardcore in well over a year almost two, this album is so good and it really moves me, but I can't recall a single lyric, but I've listened to it non-stop back to front at least 6 times and i'm getting a tattoo this weekend from it.

It's truly science fiction

Holy fuck that tattoo is awful

No it's not...

It's nice and clean.

Show me a good tattoo user, I think we just have diffrent tastes

>getting a tattoo of an album you've heard 6 times
why though
unless you have a tattoo of every other Brand New album, it just doesn't make sense.
Even the band would be confused by that.

I don't want to run your life or anything, but I don't think you can really properly place an album in the context of your life until at least a year from first listen. Shit needs to marinade.

It has no context just like that. Look like two grills just floating

I grew up with the band, the Devil and God and Daisy were my bible in high school.

I haven't listened to them in years and Sci-Fi dropped and it all just hit me, it feel right, being their last album and all.

Okay and your point is... Is that not the cover art, what you want me to get the whole fucking scene tattooed on me?

Get the Deja Astronaut instead.

I hate that album and and cover. I like Sci Fi, I will get the Sci Fi cover art thank you.

If I wanted to look like a 30 something year old hipster in Bushwick with 2 kids I would get a Deja tattoo but that album has no emotional connection to me and overall has never done much for me.

>Calls himself a Brand New fan
>Hates Deja
Bet you hate Soco Amoretto Lime too.

No it's one of my favorite BN songs, it's so cute.

I don't like Deja becuase it's always felt too juvenile to me, not in the charming 18 year old way that YFW does. Deja sounds like that same kid but going though his first real break up it just sounds whiny but in an unwarranted kind of way. It's an album that's never sat right with me for some reason. It sounds like really Bright Eye-y to me.

I love a few cuts off of it, and there are some good moments but if I'm gonna put on a BN album it's not gonna be Deja. I feel like most of the love for Deja is based in nostalgia and how rare the LP was to get up until last year

>best
Batter Up

All that matters, it encapsulates their overall sound

Deja is for when you want to feel those teenage feels again, past that is when you want to feel sad for the sake of feeling sad.

>Best
Can't Get It Out
>Runner Up
In The Water
>Worst
Out of Mana
>Underrated
No Control or Could Never Be Heaven
>Overrated
Batter Up

See I missed the mark for me Devil and God and YFW remind me of high school and my first crush you I made out with to The Shower Scene.

I guess I didn't hear Deja at the right time it was the last BN album I listened to.

Sci Fi captured something in me, the same way I felt when I listened to Blonde a year ago or the first time I heard Pure Heroine as a naive high schooler, it just clicked.

You know I'm in my 20s living in a tight NYC, apartment with a blue check on my twitter account and an on off girlfriend/best friend who gets paid to write about giving edibles to our pug. Is my life nice, eh but is it what I imagined it as, hell no. It really captures with bleak kind of nihilism where you're not where you want to be but shit isn't as bad as it used to I really wish I could explain it better.

It's a strange feeling but I feel something inside of my every time I hear 137

They talk about all deaths