Russian media and Trump

If Trump is so good for Russia, why RT are anti-Trump Bernie cocksucking shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-russia/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596498/Polish-girl-Dagmara-Przybysz-complained-classroom-racism-dead-school.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because bernie is a literal communist who honeymooned in the USSR?

>communist country
>loves a communist

Hmmm

>feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-russia/

>Bernie supports enforcing economic sanctions and international pressure as an alternative to any direct military confrontation when dealing with Russia.
>To temper Russian aggression, we must freeze Russian government assets all over the world
>collaborate to create a unified stance with our international allies in order to effectively address Russian aggression

wow

RT is for foreigners only. Very few watch it in Russia, and our national media, both pro-Putin and those in opposition is completely apathetic about US elections, although some right-wing medias did prase Trump.
About your pic I would suggest it's a good stance for Russia - shill for Sanders and let him ruin America. It's not like we're gonna be friends anyway

And now it's really weird

RT hires anti-west westerners to further the ultimate longterm aims

absolutely subversive dot jaypeg

Russia would have a field day if the cuck was in power. Think about the lack of military action the cuck would take against Russia.. Trump on the other hand is planning to expand military like a neo-imperialist and capitalize off bases. He'll make America great again and because they can't predict what he'll do next, let alone liberal media, that makes him dangerous.

Just another anti-Russian post from a pole.

Go flaunt your "I live in a homogeneous white country that won't accept immigrants" privilege somewhere else

that would mean that Russian longterm aim is the further destruction of western civilization even at a price of increasing tensions

Trump is obvious choice for better America and better USA-Russia relations, and better world in general

I'm not anti-Russian, i'm just trying to figure out what's behind this puzzling fact

RT has always been extremely anti-america. They want to see America crumble to pieces, which is why they don't want to see a nationalist who is gonna be tough on trade become president. They want us to fail.

Also you have to remember that RT is still mainstream media. Their opinions are bought, just like Fox and CNN

This very much

Because the destruction of America would be even better for Russia.

If Poles are so good, why Brits are killing Poles?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596498/Polish-girl-Dagmara-Przybysz-complained-classroom-racism-dead-school.html

If Russians are so bad. Why one Russian owns Chelsea, and another one owns Independent.

>how many levels of subversion are you on

How is that puzzling? It's the same reason why US media panders to Russian ((liberals)).

USA has a fifth column in Russia, even though it's now weak and irrelevant thanks to Putin. The Russians look for their own fifth column in USA and leftists, being traitors by definition, are the first candidate.

I miss the times before Ukraine when the information war was not as fierce and RT pandered a lot more to libertarians. It was a much more respectable media back then and it was trying to connect to non-interventionalists/anti-neocons in USA rather than cancerous traitors.

Proves once more that RT is not pro-Putin.

I like that. Let RT be critical of Trump. Russians I talked to say Trump is not predictable and they have rather Hillary, a known evil, instead of someone they can't cope with.

>inb4 things that never happened

I have a lot of russian friends, a lot of friends in ukraine - in fact around the world. Not everyone is as hateful as Sup Forums.

>Proves once more that RT is not pro-Putin.

LOL

>Russians I talked to say Trump is not predictable and they have rather Hillary

If true, those friends of yours are rather retarded.

>Not everyone is as hateful as Sup Forums

OK, you have to go back. /r/Europe is pretty welcoming and not as hateful as Sup Forums, you can have great conversations there with friends from around the world :):):)

Faggot.

The same reason why Russian Liberals Love america even though this country Hates us with a passion that can not be describe.

Fuck off. Do you speak russian? I do. I've met people you would've only dream of, kid.

Right back to the third world with you.

I think it's Putin plan to help Trump

RT is both pro-Trump and pro-Bernie. We will support anyone and everyone to sow more division among you and just fuck shit up.

>/r/Europe tier insults

Felling low-energy today my redditor?

RT is part of Putin's divide and conquer strategy in the West.

This