I want to die

I want to die

>be me
>partying at college
>meets slut
>fucks slut
>gets Molloscum Contagioussum
>wants to die

A treatment method for curing this disease is through cryosurgery, if I take an air duster can and spray the infected areas will that work? Just a thought

Lol my friend had that for 8 months it sucks
At least it goes away though just be productive in the meanwhile

Also just do what your doctor says dude

Kys faggot, it's incurable.

the fuck is that

Sure. That should work. Man, it's a good thing us Americans are so free to try DIY treatments for our diseases instead of being oppressed into having free healthcare so we can see a doctor without going broke.

leave it alone it clears up by itself

Be lucky you don't have the herps.

Apple Cider Vinegar ma nigg

Get some liquid nitrogen and do it yourself.

I work in 3 dermatology practices...all we do is drizzle liquid nitrogen on it and pick it off with a scalpel after its froze

yeah and we even get to cross the border and pay for immediate care when we'd otherwise have to wait 6 months for a CT scan right huh yeah awesome now get your shinebox

I've had this before. just get that cryo spray shit. they'll fall off in a couple of weeks and then you're sweet. and you're not infectious unless you have the warts. so you can still fuck and not worry about giving anyone anything if you have no bumps.

you'll always have the virus or whatever in your system but will never exhibit symptoms unless you get another strain from another partner.

i 90% sure I had this a few years ago. I would take a thumb tack and poke/pry the little white balls out and wipe them on a paper towel. then use a cotton ball and rubbing alcohol and go over the area. the little white balls are the contagious bit. it cleared up pretty quick once I did that every day.

just go to go to a clinic most of them at most will charge you 100 bucks or go to cvs and find the cryo sprays for warts but its easier and safer if you get it check out by a doc

There is a wart treatment you can buy at the drug store. It's called something like "freeze off" It's basically the same as your idea. I freezes a small area. It's much more precise than a can of dust off though.

I'm an amateur Muay Thai fighter from Canada. Longest I've ever had to wait to get a scan done was 3 days.

You're too much of a pussy to be having sex.

'Merican. Fucking expert on everything. Just ask them. How's that $20 trillion debt working out for you?

kys make video and share after your dead

>Prevention includes hand washing and not sharing personal items

OP is a disgusting degenerate and should practise proper hygiene

That's like $900,000 per tax payer. Holy fuck. Oh. And then factor in your president's share since he doesn't pay any taxes.

Damn,. You're fucked Jethro.

immiquimod worked for me, itched beyond all hell. but your immune system needs to be healthy for it to work

its about $168k/tax payer my idea for eliminating the debt is saying fuck you to whoever we owe it to

80% of the population has genital warts, dumbass

Yes, but 1) you suck at math and 2) you're an idiot. So your argument is sort of shot to hell

get a pair of large metal tweezers, the metal is the important part as it cunducts heat quite well.

Aluminum is good but if you could find sterling silver tweezers it would be better for heat conduction.

Use you canned air to cool down the tweezers to cryo-temperatures then pinch the wart with the tweezer, the higher surface area will freeze the wart faster and safer than just spraying it allowing for more targeted freezing. Keep the tweezers on the wart until it is about to thaw for proper cell death.

I managed mine this way and after 8 months or so it cleared up.

Eh not so bad really

Only $170k. Fuck let's just round it up to an even $200k

What's $30k between friends

My house is only worth $225k

This country will never be out of debt

go to the fucking debt clock you cuck and if you kill or say fuck you to whoever you owe the debt to its gone, fuck'em

no shit every country gonna be in debt but serious question who the fuck are we all in debt with?

That's a lie perpetuated by people that have STDs to make themselves feel better, I don't.

Just have it frozen off at the dermatologist. Fucked around with a bunch of home treatments that never ended up getting rid of it. Two treatments and it’s gone. Take care of it and go fuck more dorty sluts.