What do you think about cops?

What do you think about cops?

I think cops is a pretty cool guy. eh kills niggres and doesnt afraid of anything.

Anyone who kills black dudes is ok in my books.

why do police hate niggas?

They hate us cuz our dicks is bigga

Most do a decent job and actually want to protect and serve. Unfortunately due to the power they have it will attract some bad people.

Cops are mostly great but not so much when they belong to a corrupt police force.

Crazy us "crackas" get shot more by police and never hear a word from it But niggers gonna nig if they get shot. Obey the law you brainless apes and maybe you wouldn't be shot

I think they're pretty okay, especially if they like killing niggers.

The white people who get shot aren't getting shot 4 times in the back while unarmed.

Cops aren't executioners, and death isn't the punishment for arrest.

Give your fucking head a shake.

>When my parents were too busy doing heroin and other crimes to care, the sheriff would always hug me when he visited.

>When my parents signed custody of me over to a pedo at 9 years old, he was taking me to his cabin to kill me.

>When the cops showed up 10 minutes before he took me (he was literally shaving) I was kicking and screaming but they calmed me down

>When I got back to the station I was a mess, so a chubby sgt sat me on his lap and held me until I stopped crying and fell asleep. He didn't move all day.

How do you think I feel about cops?

Just like any other group, some are great, and others need a bullet through their head.

They're people, and as such they have personalities as varied as anyone else. They have a thankless shit job that somebody has to do. I unironically support BLM but the cops who inappropriately use lethal force don't represent all cops.

They need more power. If a nigger shows any aggression they should kill it on the spot.

And you know they aren't being shot in the back?

And if the law was abided by they would never be in a situation that may/may not end with a bullet.

Granted, police are not the judge and executioner's, you're right but nigga shouldn't have ran.

Whoa god DAMN that's edgy!

a necessary evil
like all govt auth

FUCK THE POLICE

Until you need them you leech

I've worked closely with cops for years. I got no problem with them, except when they make me paranoid just driving behind me.

they need body cams front and back
they should have annual physical and mental checkups
they should have all police squad cars, vans and suv painted hot pink

I get that we need them, but half the time they enforce stupid laws. Also at least 90% of cops are dipshits with some superiority or inferiority complex or some other shit. It's why they always gotta talk down to you like you're a fucking mongoloid.

Yeah! And while we're at it lets make them wear neon orange uniforms covered in reflectors! Hyuck hyuck hyuck, that'll protect black pplz

Jesus man...I'm sorry you had to go through that.

I think each of the answers given depends on the cops that each of us have in our own country, in my case i live in argentina, all the cops are fucking corrupt pigs who chose to bother everyone, you chance is to bribe them or pass the night in a fucking cell, they also get bribed by the real criminals like narcos politicians and artists, cops are a joke in here, but luckily our new goverment is getting rid of them. Idk you asked for my opinion of the pigs, didnt especified from where

That's the hand I was dealt man. It all went downhill after that.

I'm 33 now. I have a uniform fetish, I get nervous around cops, but i'm always polite to them. People call them pigs because the cops bust them with weed - but what they need to understand is that nobody else has our backs when shit goes down.

I have the utmost respect for cops.

are you trying to make some kind of point?

How old are you? I'm not asking to be a dick or anything, it's just that this only happened to me when I was younger. The last time I got a speeding ticket, the cop (maybe 25 or so) actually called me sir.

they only have your back if they want to answer your call, cops are not legally required to do their job besides politicians

shut up you fucking faggot, I'm 21 and have a job, have been posting on this chan for 2 years, and have sex regularly, don't fucking call me edgy. I'm going to take thirty fucking Kershaw kerambit knifes and furiously stab you until your screams of pain are reduced to gurgles and then in your death throws find the biggest knife wound and fuck it until I orgasm, using the blood as lube, and I hope all of you other liberal retards get cancer and in your final days bleed out in a car crash so I can jack off to the images just like I did where the Starship Troopers where Diz gets ripped apart and chokes to death on her blood, you'd better fucking run before my penis is covered in your blood, and be a lesson to all of these faggots who think the fallacy of calling me edgy is a legitimate tactic for arguments

One cop is a good man.

Two cops will play fast and loose.

Three cops will bend the law to suit their needs

a Department of cops will do whatever they please, disregarding the laws that govern them.

betty cool guys. As long as they keep shooting the blacks.

They have your back when you are in /serious trouble/

Who deals with hostage situations?
Domestic violence?
Rescuing children from pedos?
That family member who drinks a little too much at christmas and starts trashing the house?
Home intruders?
Break and enters?
Car accidents and other situations where people's brains are hanging out of their ears?

>Cops do

dude, chill the fuck out. those cops are from Connecticut (NUTMEG WUT WUT) and cool as shit, unlike your faggy ass.

Good people making money keeping their mouths shut in a garbage system. Not speaking out about it makes them all shit by association.

Indifferent until they harrass me on some b.s. like when they're trying to make their quota on tickets so I get pulled over for the most random shite ever.

Also I never call the cops when I need help. I would rather take care of things myself. Cops only complicate matters.

I am all for the police to help protect us but we still need to be able to have the means to protect ourselves if shit hits the fan so we can help them. A majority of them are definitely on our side.

They kill niggers so they cool.

I realized they don't do shit in Chesapeake so I left town. I became the problem according to the police.

Their Good/Bad ratio isn't better or worse than the rest of the population.
People agressive and uncooperative towards cops get what they deserve.
Bad cops correlate to power trips.
Good cops have to deal with Bad civilians all the time and we don't hear about it, because it goes well.
Bad cops deal with good civilians and we don't hear about it either, because of cooperation and non-agression.
Bad cops and Bad civilians however, that's a recipe for disaster.