This just might have been the last straw. He's probably going to kill himself over this

This just might have been the last straw. He's probably going to kill himself over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

impossible chris is immortal

what now?

His mom kick the bucket?

He has a wedding ring?

>tfw no feeder gf

His latest "girlfriend" broke up with him yesterday

the one that made him a trany?

No he won't. Chris doesn't work that way. He'll be upset for a week or two, then start creeping on girls on twitter again, and be right back to the lovable doofus we all know. Worst case scenario, he'll crash into slumber and we won't get any content for a few months, but he'll be back.

Chris is surprisingly resilient.

it got kind of hard to find anything funny after bob died ;_;

the saga is pretty much over and we are at the epilogue

We'll see. Might be over, might not be.

I'm waiting to see what happens when Chris goes to that Pony event for little kids tomorrow, personally.

She's not far from it

No, it's just cheap costume jewelry he wears because he thinks girls are supposed to wear jewelry.

Any Christorian can give me a quick rundown on this?

What do you want to know?

who the hell is this roody poo

What will he be transforming into next?
I'm going with pug that has two black vaginas.

GTFO, newfag

Bullshit I thought he finally turned into a gay tranny.

Everything.

sonichu.com/cwcki/Jessica_Quinn

Bognadoff

Thank you, my friend.

It's so weird that you casually drop this old-school wordfilter meme and don't know who Chris chan is

this the guy that takes the diapers heats them up in the microwave and wears them or is it just the other retarded guy obsessed with pikachu

"oh Chrissy, you done made some peepee messies, let mama clean you up..."

Ok, so basically, this chick named Jessica Quinn who may or may not be a troll, started "dating" Chris a couple weeks back. It should be noted, she's been commenting on his FB for like 3 years, so if it's a troll and not just a crazy person, they're pulling a long con,

Anyway, they were supposed to have a date today, the first time they were to meet in person, but apparently, yesterday her FB got hacked, which she blamed on Chris because he'd posted on Kiwifarms and she told him not to. She dumped him, Chris tardraged and released an incredible rage video.

Now today, he's been posting pics of him eating ice cream and his gut (apparently she had a feeder fetish) with comments about how she could've had all this, she's missing out, etc.

The pic you see in OP is a pic of ice cream induced brain freeze which Chris attributed to him not having a sweetheart to share his ice cream with.

Just googled him yeah how the fuck would I recognize this guy when he looks like completely different person its the sonichu autist

>pikachu
no.
it's sonichu. the comics

Neither. GTFO and don't come back until you know who Chris-chan is.

fuck up ya fucking dick

Also, yes, he is at a public ice cream shop wearing pony ears and a horn. Just in case you wondered.

Ive seen some shit .png
youtube.com/watch?v=LGddWmLBczs

I love how Barb is wearing the necklace they bought with money from their last begging video.