It's 5'o on a friday, time to open up those bottles and start drinking away the weekend

It's 5'o on a friday, time to open up those bottles and start drinking away the weekend.
What you having and how you feelin tonight boyos?

Knob creek or you are a faggot and poor

I'm not feeling all that well tonight. A headache and I think I might have a low-grade fever. So I'm drinking a glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks and going to bed as soon as it's finished.

What kind of knob creek and you drinkin it solo?

Knob creek is good had it a few times, but last time was on a train and I nearly got kicked off cause I was so fucked up, fun times.
Alcohol cures all illnesses, or at least so the irish say. So hopefully it helps ya feel better

do you usually get drunk next to microphones? like, if the microphones were removed, would you not have a drinking problem?

Generally most fridays I get drunk at bars and there are no microphones there.
I just like mine and thats the position it should be in for sensitivity and best sound quality.

Glad you shaved, just finished a half a bottle of stoli and now working on yukon jack and coke

Drinking a Pilsner.

Getting ready to meet up with friends and go out.

Thinking about starting but feel like absolute dogshit today. Drank way too much and my neighbor came over with an 8ball, ended up sniffing and drinking til 8 or 9 am, missed work. My boss is pissed but I'm starting at my neighbors company soon anyway

Lolis are gross
Always good to get pregamed up, saves money that way
I shave once every 2 days or so, yeah my stache game is shit, wish it was better, hopefully as time goes by.
Father could go a perfectly fine beard and stache

Whats stoli?
Oh well thats good you have a job lined up, not so good to miss a day of pay though.
You getting a pay increase at least?

Quality thread hope you're night is cozy.

Went fucking hard all week, drinking some cheap bourbon and getting ready for leaf thanksgiving.

Had to use a bottle of peppermint schnapps to get me wallowing in self-pity two days ago because the only other thing left over was a box of undrinkable red wine.

Wanted to go get something today but I procrastinated, oh well.

Some cheap ass beer and lots of weed.
Hi from spain. 3AM here

Sup guy, spending my friday night getting blasted as fuck off dabs and modding Fallout New Vegas

What do leafs do for their thanksgiving? Eat food and watch hockey?

Jsut saying cause american thanksgiving is eatfood and watch football.
Can't you still go get something?
Also no alcohol is undrinkable, mix the wine with some sprite and you are good to go.
Sounds like a jolly good time
How many times have you beaten new vegas already?

None, I just got it today and decided to mod the shit out of it before I even play. Not gameplay changing stuff, just graphics.

Pretty much I guess not a sports guy.

Usually get together with a bunch of people, cook and drink while talking shit to my native friends.

Yeah us leafs pretty much do the same thing as Americans. Turkey and all that jazz.

Just an excuse to drink with friends and family and get a day off.

Currently trying to find a party to go to since I'm in college. I'm a chick so booze and entry is freeee

>Can't you still go get something?
It's 03:00 around so not realistically.
>Also no alcohol is undrinkable, mix the wine with some sprite and you are good to go.
Doesn't that really only work for white wine?
And it's the "3 bucks for 5 liters" kind of undrinkable.

Spaniard here
Yea, kinda good, but i dont usually drink alone. My ex from 3 years ago called me and now feeling a bit down.
Sry bad english, already drunk

Stoli is vodka my friend

Spaniard again
I'm with op this time, if you wanna drink, no alcohol is undrinkable.
Also no 24/7 in your town?

Native friends? Guess you mean people from canada and not online or something else?
Sounds like a good time then
Naw works with all wines, especially red
Aww okay, I never really like modding games on my first few playthroughs but I know i'm in the minority on that for bethesda games.
THATS MY GURL RIGHT THERE
She know whats up
I can't imagine it's too hard, but I don't know what part of the school season it is
What was the call about that made you sad, or just bringing up old feeligns?
Aww okay, thanks for the lesson

Yeah boi, the indigenous people here. He's a good sport about it.

Cheers mate. You look like and drink like me, believe it or not. I usually keep a few batches of vodka infusions in stock at my place, shooting back some month old bartons that tastes like cinnamon brandy. Keeps it cheap, and interesting for guests

Gas station would be my best bet, but whatever, too late now anyway.

you seem alright my dude but you gotta hop in that rain box ya feel

Aw thx, the problem this weekend is that all the frats are rushing so they aren't hosting any parties or there aren't any guys free to go to them :')

Im out of here to get smashed bro's have a good night

I don't speak jive sorry.
That means we both sexy mother fuckers, and guest? Whats that, sounds like people who will steal my liquor
Aw so like the eskimos? Got it
are rushing? I ain't hip with you kids and your terms. If no one is hosting a party can always start your own. Plus why don't you just join a frat?

u need to take a shower you fucking nigger

Oh damn you got that new tech where you can smell through pictures?

na but your hair looks like it was hit with a 007s car from Agent Under Fire

I don't get it so I'll take it as a compliment

word