16 ???

15 fagtron

2.74 obv

It's 60

25. If you use order of operations.

70 if not

this

I guess this'll do as my answer.

Its 60, One bear is equal to 10, and a hamburger is 5. Two jugs are 2 so we can say one jug is one. 5 plus 1 times 10 is 60.

This anaon gets it.

How the hell is it 70, if you do the math its 60

15 friend

>4 variables
>3 equations
nani

Take a closer look at the beer, geniuses.

15 with rule of operations. 60 if not.

What about PEMDAS though. Wouldn't it be 5+1x10 as in, 5+(1x10)

For the people saying 70, you read one of the variables incorrect. One jug is worth 1 since 2 is worth two jugs

retards its only one pint, meaning 15 not 25.

It's 15 or unsolvable.
I'm assmuning have of the 2 beer mugs is 1 cause of icon
It's that or a 4th variable and would equal 5(x10)

This user is intelligent. the answers are 60 without pemdas and 15 with it

Are you retarded? Take a closer look at the burger

pemdas. 60 and 70 are both equally wrong.

>17
This

60 is correct without pemdas, which is what i did the first time. But with pemdas its 15, so you are right.

16 easy asshole trick question duck you faggot

Its 15 retard

50!

yeah but you dont do math equalations without pemdas do you?
you guys legit or just bad trolls?

Holy christ these are some smart fuckers.

no pythagorean theorem says its 14.88

Read my post again condescending asshole

*equiation, fuck englishs not my first language.

great job Sup Forums, I literally can't tell who is trolling in this thread vs. who thinks they are actually correct.

ps: answer is 25 you fags

which one?

Just make the 30 to a 3.0 and you're good to go

Actually its 15. If you think "fuck pemdas" then 17, and 70 are correct i guess

"60 is right without pemdas, but 15 is correct with it" I didnt only say 60 you dipshit

17 you stupid fucks

There is no perfect answer, you can just improve your chances

Idk im trying to figure it out

Look at you all thinking your little Einsteins or some shit

Good job user, you got the correct answer and showed your work, you get an A+.

They disproved pemdas like 15 years ago, look it up.

depends on whether she opens door B because B is empty, regardless of whether the price is behind the door you picked, or for some other reason

it makes a lot of difference

is it different from country to country? because in germany we still do pemdas.

i dunno im pretty dumb so this is probably wrong but my guess is that it would tip to the right since the steel ball isnt actually on the scale but the ping pong ball is slightly affecting the scale?

They stay the same. No extra weight is added onto the scale, not to mention displacement of water is also equal, as evident by you stating that the volume of both balls was equal.

Would anyone be surprised if the ameritards decided to abandon an international standard?

Lifts to the left due to buoyant force.

Boring, Monty Hall problem you always pick another door because in this case repicking lets you have a 1/3 chance of winning vs 1/4 in the original choice.

Easiest way to explain this to the simpletons is to imagine the same problem with a million doors. You choose one, the host then opens 999,997 doors and shows you they are empty, like our example problem. Do you repick? Obviously you do because the chance you picked on the first try was 1/1000000 and now it is 1/3.

Your mom must be so proud of you.

ping pong's side falls case water volume is equals and equal mass of water is moved, but in ping pong's side balance need sustain ping pong's mass too (sorry terrible english)

she is.

Tips to the right. Adding the ping pong ball adds weight to the left side (the mass of the ping pong ball + string). Adding the steel ball adds more mass to the right wide though. The steel ball adds weight equal to the water displaced, and the water is more massive than the ping pong ball (we know this because the ping pong ball is floating)

I think there is two ways to solve this, but either way got it first try, too easy.

in what universe is that 4 variables? there's a bottle, a mug, and a burger.

15.cus only 1 mug. I got 25 at first too til I went to solve again to double check and noticed only 1 mug in line 3. 2 when you solve 2mug = 2. So 1mug = 1. They rly give it away w the mugs.

4 unique symbols

no you are wrong b/c the steel ball adds weight to the beaker equal to the amount of water displaced, while the ping pong ball only adds weight equal to the weight of the ping pong ball + string. We know that is less than the weight of the water displaced b/c the ping pong ball is floating.

8 is not equal to 2*0 just because it looks like two stacked zeroes

8th grade math the answer is 70.
Food answer is a good fuckin time with the mates.

x + x + x = 30
x + y + y = 20
y + 2z + 2z = 9
y + z * x = ?

do you see why you're stupid now?

25 with BEDMAS.
70 if done in order.

>1st collum is 30 each bottle is worth 10
> 2nd collum is 20 each burguer is 5
>3rd collum is 9 each pair of mugs is 2
>4th collum is 15 there is only 1 mug, not a pair so you half it

Thanks op.TLDR: 15

Two ways to solve this:
1: Two forces act on the steel ball: buoyancy and string. We can remove the string to the steel ball by replacing it with equal volume water. We can now see that there is more mass on the right side.

2: Imagine both were ping pong balls but there were no strings. Instead you pushed the right one down into the water until it was completely covered. All masses are equal, but you are pushing on the right side.

15 you cunts

how do you know that one mug image = 1/2 two mug image??

Taking a closer look, I think I'm blind.
It's 15.

why do you assume both those symbols are z?

because the 3rd collum has 2 pairs of mugs and the answer is 9. If we already determined the burguer is worth 5 so each mug is worth 1.

This makes the 4th column 15.

you went through two yellows in a row.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T PRIORITIZE MULTIPLICATIONS?!?!?!? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING DENSE RETARDS!!!

>"this" if without pemdas.... kill yourself

because OP implied the puzzle was solvable in his post when he said that we should be able to solve it.

You cheated... working backwards, 1 - you went through 2 black. 2 - you want through 2 yellow although the lines are too thin so I can't tell.
I don't have a solution because I tried both ways and neither work.

A = must have even number on back
7 = must not have vowel on back

middle cards are not relevant

17. If you get something other than that you're retarded

ez 25

Forgot pic