Góðan daginn, user

>Góðan daginn, user

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gimmeeck
youtube.com/watch?v=8CJZcVi5BA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, bonjour and a oui oui to you too.

>You have such a wicked sense of humor user! And you know what that suggests..

Sister Swan,

A lot of people put me through a lot of changes and my girl called me a disgrace. You don't know what it means to be left alone, not even a call on my, on my telephone!

There's no sweet bird that doesn't sings to me and I know doves doesn't sing in caves. All the media, the movies, the music of nowadays announce me and I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Your resque squad is exhausted, so I come to you with new arms looking forward to be the sheep in disguise, for when I'm wolf nobody feeds the crawl.

It has been a long journey and I hope you've been watching the youtube invokation, I remember the sweet times when you told me "welcome to your life" and I'm ok sailing but you always rock the boat, all the time.

>Are you ready, user? Uh oh, I can see something, something big is coming up. It'll take courage to enjoy this.

user just DDoS and along with Guy Fawkes (The children of the holy dove) they hang conspiracies from the tough rafters of every tree.

There's no project mayhem but the collective conscious I hope she loves, it's like playing dead and it takes away the rustling of the distance and doubt.

Wow, I'm sick of doubt.

You have been late like the media, so late I'm almost dead. You guys don't know how to play and what's dark in the dark will be brought in the light.

Go and tell that midnight driver!

Why don't you send a peon (An slave of yours) to do the job? Why does it always have to be an indirect with no courage at all!

>Woah! That was quick! Really woke you up though, huh?

>she will never do those weird throat growls while you eat her out warmly and lovingly

no idea what this thread means but its very cozy

>Awww, now you're limp as a glove.. Elska þig.
You are wide awake now, but her embrace slowly lulls you back to sleep, taking you to that hidden place.

I just need to know if she can watch me from the sky for there are natural satellites like the planets (OP 32 by Gustav Holst).

That would bring relief to my actions, the rightbar in facebook just sells me directly for no other reason than laughing at my impossible contact and direct action.

anyone got a link to that fanfiction that was written here a little while ago?

While you were sleeping, we helped ourselves.

I need to do a weekly address in the white house to call upon Gobblez, Ac1db1tch3z and the_UT they will code the main bank and core of our system.

She can sail with me but we're losing so much time discussing about the end and what's to be awake, they want to make a big thing out of the exit, the day that never comes, the so called ascendance to my throne.

Buddah won't come until everyone is enlightened, it's the same as the second coming, it's through me, don't expect but my white horse arriving in the sea and the trumpets that announce our divorce.

>Wake up! Wake up! You can't stay in bed all day! Come on, I'll make breakfast.

pastebin.com/uH3U83TP

Aw man, did you escape from hell again Lopez?

Lopez wouldn't want a good morning blowjob from Bjork.

My chaps will have their zone. We'll send Björk and other artists around the globe according to the voting they have on each country site.

For example if more than 70% of Israel is asking for Radiohead then we send him from the Vatican to perform, we will also walk among people in the streets and they will respect and give us space to do the job.

Izabella, I'm fighting this war for the children of the world and you.

Believe me when I say I'm fighting the dead.

many thanks

You're welcome.

>Well user, here's your breakfast.
You looked at her, confused, but you got the hint.
A smile appeared across her face.
>Eat up.

Remember the chubby instructions I left in youtube?

It says how to caress her chest and hands, it's where her dark and divine body manipulates the string and heart.

I'm Benur Radio (Ruben Dario), pretty noice to keep you close.

Cool guys don't look back at explosions. :>

You pleasure her greatly, your tongue and fingers pushing her to a very loud climax. Although your stomach is still grumbling, your mind is left satisfied, knowing you were able to bring pleasure to the one you love.
>Well user, that was fun, but now I'm hungry..

There will be no more suffering from hunger,
there will be no more suffering from thirst.

When you comeback, we will have to make new love again, it's the eternal triumph of your beathing heart.

Now I have chronic breathing, inhale, exhale and I know I'm the victim, what about you, feeling like a victim of the Truman show?

Where's the spiral architect people, where's the white rabbit I should follow? Why not this white swan that interrogates me.

Hanging out with Neo = One = Eno is hanging out with Morpheus, Trinity and Bruce Lee.

Not a Sup Forums question, just curious, but is Bjork's family native to Iceland? She has an intensely "Asian" look to her, not like most Icelanders I have seen who are generally Nordic white people. Can someone give me a quick rundown on this?

She bends down onto her knees, unzips your pants, and pulls put your cock, laying it onto her hands. She hums the hook to Crying as she playfully inspects it, as a child would with a new toy.

She has an epicanthic fold, which I can imagine isn't too uncommon in a place like Iceland.

She invented the downz.

Bisch, I'm the definition of d0wnz.

Don't try no dose,
better stay away from those
than Kerry in a fire hole!

Minister of defense and beloved feds, please witness the street knowledge.

Be mine, closer, let me hug you and touch what has always been my revolution ideal, my luck, my faith, my trust.

There's that but there's more to it in my opinion, she just has very Asian features
I suppose that's not the weirdest thing to see in Scandinavia (Finngolian memes being rooted in truth)

>I can't imagine this eruption will let me down. I can feel it.
You feel it too, the atmosphere lightening as she wraps her lips around the head, her tongue moving around voraciously .

Yo persigo una forma que no encuentra mi estilo,
botón de pensamiento que busca ser la rosa;
se anuncia con un beso que en mis labios se posa
el abrazo imposible de la Venus de Milo.

Adornan verdes palmas el blanco peristilo;
los astros me han predicho la visión de la Diosa;
y en mi alma reposa la luz como reposa
el ave de la luna sobre un lago tranquilo.

Y no hallo sino la palabra que huye,
la iniciación melódica que de la flauta fluye
y la barca del sueño que en el espacio boga;

y bajo la ventana de mi Bella-Durmiente,
el sollozo continuo del chorro de la fuente
y el cuello del gran cisne blanco que me interroga.

I don't think so. Her mom and dad don't look that foreign either.

Nice folder user. I remember a picture of her dressed with oriental clothing, she posted it in facebook long ago but I couldn't find it, she was very little like 4 or 5 years old.

I bet she looks good in my house, she belongs to me and I belong to her in my sweet home.

Let's go home mama, where M&M's are yellow and the lights around my mirror don't flicker.

Your hand graces her head, and you stroke her hair. She takes this as a cue to move farther down, and slowly does so, her eyes locked on yours as your cock reaches down her throat.

This one? She's 11.

True

No he was standing still.

Like the wind moves the tree
our hands are moved by invisible forces.

That's how I type while invoking the red horses. The Rubies mother, Ruby! Look at me, I've been waiting for you!

What do you think this is a desperate sex scene? I was born under a bad sign, 13, black cats (Errors in the matrix) Emma Watson told me, there was an error in this shit, where's the error, what's happening, why you don't move!

If it wasn't for dissapointment I would have no appointment at all.

Dear Crimson my son,

Ask thyself for another Kingdom for that which I leave is too small for thee.

You let a small groan escape from your lips, and, noticing this, she audibly chuckles, and speeds the pace of her blowjob. Her head is now moving vigorously up and down the length of your shaft, saliva and precum building up immensely across the surface of her wide tongue.

No I in threesome, she's too greedy in bed.

Ok now move to the next chapter, I don't carry my notebook and I had "The meeting of the boys" ready.

Supper's ready? Baba O'really? Musical box is better and it's probably Genesis.

Let's write the new bible together, it requires updates like both wings, I need both to fly and now the soviet union thinks she's right.

You grunt, signalling her to quickly pull her head away. With two hands, she grips onto your cock and tugs away, her lips slowly moving towards the head.

I remember her in the moon with a CCCP flag but she says I should make my own flag and declare independence from the homeland security.

Still tugging, her lips finally meet the tip. She goes as deep as she can without interfering with her handjob. Your eyes lock, and you can see each other's faces visibly red with excitement.

Is this how you suck my cock? I remember your shirt that says "suck cock", she loves cock and to drink cum.

My mother did the vasectomy to me and now my cum is sort of liquid, I need to reverse the process and have my kids before this whole shit blows up.

The bomb is thicking and all you do is think about sex and cocks.

The museum mother, it's going to explode!

Her lips now firmly wrapped around the head of your penis, she speeds up her hands. You let out an incredibly loud, but brief groan as you pump your seed into her mouth, and down her throat. She removes her hands from your shaft, and moves down, making sure to swallow every last drop.

Be patient my friend, all things pay off sooner or later.

*hides in the air*

You can hide with me too, hide in the air of me, seek solstice, sanctuary.

You sell sanctuary? I thought salvation was free so I better preach the apocalypse and the eternal life just to make you go away.

No dentist, we're going to Disney this time and naked they will open the complex just for tonight.

When you better bring a change of clothes so we can dance to our laughing pianos.

>ITT

Ricardo was too insecure to even think about being rewarded with sex. This thread does not apply.

ITT: The triumph of a heart that takes all.

No seriously, that guy who killed himself was traumatic, I just need to know if they have some sort of access to the satellite, if they can see me then I start sending different signals.

Satellites can see galaxies far away from here I imagine the precision they have on my nose, like they had with the sweet prince Laden.

I'm OK being blindfolded but she takes the thread to a whole new blowjob level.

She moves her head back, and looks up at you. You smile faintly, and a small chuckle leaves her lips. She stands and embraces you, the two of you sharing your warmth with one another. You return to the bedroom, and in your warmth, she sings Like Someone in Love, lulling you both into a deep, comfortable sleep.

Why not?

You were a little to early.

You have to go catch a plane.

We live in a mountain remember? Imagine how my penis will sound like slaming against your belly.

I live in a mountain, in a cave and I descend after speaking to my animals, they all go "Yee-ha" when I give the word. Sometimes I descend from the mountain and reunite with the people of the city but they don't go crazy when I'm banging on my boogie.

Serve me another cup of wisdom for I'm walking the tight rope, niggas gonna put a rope around me, you gotta believe me right now. I'm not going down mexico way I was just singing about my guitar. Thing is the joker wants to jump over the rope and reach the other extreme but it's the final act and I don't know if I'm sure.

pastebin.com/JMXhFU1t
For your reading pleasure.

why the fuck does Björk look the way she does? My mom is Icelandic/Danish and I've been to Iceland a lot but never have I seen someone who looks like her.

She isn't human.

She's unique and her vocal register is safe in the universe cosmic network that maintains our thoughts. The conscious is nothing but the work of a bigger network in an electromagnetic mantle where your heads are just bulbs.

I really don't require a signature anymore for the mods ban me but they should embrace us and protect us.

Through flames and fire we carry on... have you seen how you take over objects when you "think"? You just take over language forms and metaphors to express yourself and if you need to reach an objective truth then you better use music or poetry instead.

She will share the throne and we will sit glad at home, nothing but the best pasta and pizza, my Italian stallion.

>nothing but the best pasta and pizza
Do you think Bjork likes Italian food?

Well she better do for that's what we gonna eat with Francis The Pope who's pretty dope.

The dopethrone people, follow my twits.

twitter.com/gimmeeck

Did you like my fanfic?

Do you like my throne?

Ra T'zi N-Ger left the chair for me to take it but they send me blind people trying to see a miracle, pretty stupid really and what they really did was watch the champions league while I was battling the media.

I couldn't take the chair and now I'm coming through my own mediums, I bet she can help me but all she does is stare at the world.

Nobody likes her and I'm on a rush to introduce the women in the vatican along with gay marriage and stop the celibacy.

You can't deny love and now they will understand what's to update the scriptures, we're not in year 0 and we need to adapt ourselves to our times that's why I'm such person, just a meme rolling with kind.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CJZcVi5BA4

"Surprise buttsecks"

Long live the Queen of Iceland, the bank nodes will reply to us with numbers anyway, it will be more sane to do the cuts but remember the main churches too.

What Iceland did with their constitution was a work of a genius, now they settled with datacenters and inner-growth always protecting the banks and the core.

There's a video in the Internet where you can see the thunder as it was live. The day we declared war against the rip tide.

"Napoleon in the Belephoront"

*Bellerophon

The ships were a gift by Isabella. (Columbus, come on)

No, now he burned all the Marques de Sade books and throw in the fire all the pages.

I'm not a Marques de Sade but you think I'm not sanely discussing the ascendance of the locust?

P-please user, stop this.
Y-you're making me imagine things...

what the fuck are these posts
is this real?

Just don't throw in the fire all the pages! They were legit declaratives of palindromes.

Thread of the Year - Sup Forums Edition

I still don't think she would've post so much blowjob talk if it wasn't because of my bumps.

Who would find her place assigned, disaforested her mind and now she can use her goat, wolf, horse, swan and every animal and he's not an arse to all the rest.

The herd if swine, finding her lost brothers like a funny beacon of love who guide lonely sailors to their home families.

Honestly I prolly would've regardless, but you helped.

That's olay user, it's healthy to imagine...

I don't like your new masks... me? I just took a face from the ancient gallery and walked down the hall!

It feels to me like you're ashamed of your aging and mother you'll forever look beautiful.

Post milf bjork

She makes me want to do the sex on grizzly bear rug.

I said come on mama, come on mama, open the door, but she doesn't even see me she don't let me inside.

I'm pretty good at the soccer ball and I'm enough tall, so girl why wait? Let's go on a date, oh you have to pay and we go to a hidden place.

She got dope, kick me in the head... I see her everyday in Mercedes Benz, I see her everyday riding with her friends.

Maybe next time. Here's something to treat you for now.

Bitch I'm not staying if you're not paying.

Roller skate date, on a Friday evening!

That's not nice. This is not a business, this is a passion project.

Are the lot of you fucking ok

I'm so poor I can't even pay attention now the board thinks I'm a retard for letting you go... but seriously I'm going to leave you babe, I ain't joking woman I have to ramble.

Do you mind sharing me? Or you want me all for yourself? Because I can marry and leave everything behind. :)

I'm broke, you have to pay mama, come one, simeone... it has been a long journey and you have been a witness.

Can't speak for the others here but I'm definitely not

Writefriend here, very stable.

whats with the other retard with the meaningless posts

Don't ruin Crying for me you fucking autist

I think he's trying to bump. He's a little looney though.

He's dating Arca a Venezuelan guy but I'm not jealous for I have too many wiman too. That's good because it means she's into open relationships.

I think Arca is pretty good like Matmos, she has more than taste and style my friends, she got dope! Come on Johnny, move that dope!

>these post times
just a little? huh

All systems are go, captain.

Well, maybe a little more, but he could be a mice guy.

I'll be going to Iceland next year, what are my chances of running into bork?

Slim, she lives NY.

Its Oh So Quiet is a masterpiece

I was never jealous but she has terrible taste in men, she dates ugly guys most of the time...

Bachellorette, the story still drives me mad. How in her little miserable world, she can proof she's made out of gold and can be sold.

To the merchant ships everybody! Old pirates they keep robbing I.

She dates who she feels for, Ricardo.

Her cover is very good.

Hearing her screamscat in your ear while you try to sleep is surprisingly relaxing

Her voice is very relaxing.

WOW BAM!!!!!!!!