New loli? But, by definition, loli never gets old

we all want to have sex with Maru

Ill just leave this here

quamiller.com/7XLF

>Maru

i wanna worship this little body...
with my mouth
and cock

look, I'm going off of memory, the user who always posts in loli threads saying he wants to have sex with her hasn't been here for a while

Not true.

Im that user dude. And yeah Ive been working a lot lately and when I finally come home all I want to do is eat, play some video games and fap to loli :^)

so what's her actual name?

Also this is my steam if someone wants to add me.

steamcommunity.com/id/Marianon

Mari.

Could you at least refrain from using such a shitty redirect site when you're posting my game? Like I don't mind if you post it, but at this point you're just reposting the exact same post, presumably to get ad money off of it...

I realize you can't link the thread directly, but there are other redirect/url shorteners man.

>Niggers on loli.

Thats fucking disgusting.

funny, no matter what weird shit you're into, there's always someone who is even more discerning than you

I like brown lolis tho

Lolis were meant to be inseminated.

And what would that direct link be?

I agree 100%.

correct, 10 points to griffindor

Now YOU'RE an example of a productive member of society who simply likes to relieve your stress.

It links to 2^3-chan which will get detected as "advertising/spam" since during the exodus Sup Forums implemented something preventing people from linking there, since many users were leaving. Sup Forums also just has a general policy of disallowing linking to "competing" imageboards.

It's thread 26682 on the /agdg/ (amateur game dev general) board.

As I said before - I don't mind if he posts it - but that URL redirect he's using is absolutely fucking cancer. Requires you to allow javascript on several domains + wait for like 30 seconds + opens multiple fucking pop-ups. Fucking AIDS.

>dub dubs checked

you have no idea, I'd guess most of us are model citizens.

Why are little girls so damned hot?!

Although I kinda wish I found adults this hot instead... would make sex life a lot easier...

But instead I want to put it inside the little ones!

I want to shoot my semen into kindergartners!

IKR

biology my dude, you're attracted to when girls first start becoming fertile

But I prefer them before they've become fertile...

By that logic we should be wanting to fuck 13-16yos

but instead we want to fuck 4-11yos.

>we
I want to fuck everything.

Do you like adults at all? If so, how does it compare to your attraction to lolis? And if not, how has this affected your life?

wow, that is super high quality, any more?

We as in pedophiles in general.

yeah, it's not a rule that applies to all of us, I was just giving my perspective although I don't prefer them that young.

maybe it was triggered by a strong emotional experience?

Have some puffy cunny, right in your face!

yipitty yipitty
thicc loli
is demanded at thee!

Do you guys ever feel bad about your attraction?

Lolicon =/= Pedophile

Here you go.

Lolicon = pedophile that hasn't realized it yet / is in denail.

I have yet to meet a single lolicon that in private didn't later admit to also liking real girls - of course, none of them ever act on it, but the attraction is still there, even if they prefer 2D.

>off by one :(

>Fuck 4-11yos

Thats some good taste dude, I feel the same.

Im not that attracted to adults tbh. If the girl is cute and have a nice body (cute ass, small tits, cutie face etc) Id feel attracted to her, but I mostly have sex with adult girls because I cant fuck kids.

Ive been a pedophile my whole life so Im used to it.

I prefer little girls over old hags hell yeah.

the fuck happened to those threads for the past, i dunno, two weeks?
it seems that suddenly shitloads of pedos (as opposed to lolicons) came here.

tinfoilhaton
i get the feeling it's people who are against lolis posting this shit along with saying stuff making people think they're creepy pedos.
wanting people to associate lolis with actual rapists.

How old are you? Have you ever told anyone IRL?

You're on Sup Forums complaining about creepy pedos?

while the venn diagram of lolicons and pedophiles is probably pretty close together, it's not 1:1.

lolicon means someone who likes drawn pictures/video depicting underaged participants, but that doesn't mean it necessarily translates to RL attraction

>wanting people to associate lolis with actual rapists.

What? Did you just equate pedophile with child rapist? Because that is not true. The vast majority of pedophiles do not offend.

Lolicon = pedophile =/= child rapist

agreed, I have never and I would never touch ANYONE under the age of consent inappropriately. Not just for fear of actually breaking the law, but because I recognize the predatory nature those relationships necessarily beget.

yeah, answer me this real quick: what is hentai again? is it strictly the word for "pervert" and nothing else? no other definitions?

lolicon in english contexts doesn't strictly mean pedophile just like hentai doesn't mean pervert.

Im 28 years old, have a decent job, have a car, house, but still single cause I cant stand girls.

And yeah I told about it to my best friend years ago. Hes kinda a pedo too and we talk about it all the time. We enjoy hanging out and looking little girls on the streets and everywhere :^)

saying stuff like "i want to fuck 4-11 yos" is fucking creepypedoshit, definitely.

im still sure something happened, two weeks ago those threads were full of people just posting stuff, not sharing their fucking sick fantasies (let's hope it's just fantasies, though i've seen people claim they're not).

i wouldnt be surprised if some faggots tried to get mods to ban loli this way.

How old were you when you first found out you were a pedo?

HI! I like to draw, especially lolis, I any request? I'll take 1 or 2.

Tell me how to into faces.

Just drawing and erasing until it's sexy --__(シ)__--

I discovered loli when I was 11 or 12 years old and I immediately LOVED IT but didnt why.
So when I hit 16-17 years old my tastes didnt change at all, I still liked little girls so I knew It was a bit weird.

Despite of liking little girls and knowing that Im a pedo I love life. I dont know why some pedophiles are so scared about it, I know society is a bitch but oh well, you just gotta live with it.

micro lolis are awesome indeed.

Real children have ugly faces, though. Lolis are cute because of big eyes and head, and small noses, and usually small torsos.

They're not even "sexually cute" to me until they're at least 11 when they have a shape. Basically, biological attraction. /shrug

See for the full res one.

If Sup Forums didn't instaban anyone for even posting a smiling little girl outside, I'd prove you wrong.

yea, I'm more into the 8-12 anime range.

anyone have boy lolis?

>boy
>loli
pick one and only one

Those are called shota, and they go in a separate thread.

You can post loli x shota here though.