Is he clean?

Is he clean?

yes

no

maybe

possibly

he's wearing a yellow shirt

I doubt a sub 10s time is possible as lifelong clean.

im sure he showers daily, hes an athlete

yeah he's clean and the ~10 other guys slower than him are druggies though

seems legit my friend

he looks like he's from africa so no he probably has AIDS.

>is he clean?
lolol def not. no one in pro sports where exceptional effort is need or who is making decent money is

My heart wants to say yes, but my mind tells me all the elite athletes have gone on cycles before to maximize their training.

oh canada you do make me chuckle

hmm the guys performing worse than him are drug cheats, when the drugs are clinically proven to improve performance 5-10% in pure athletic terms. yet he's clean. really makes me ponder
>on a real note, he's clearly a cheat like everyone else in athletics but his genetics are clearly superior (his size and proportion of fast-twitch muscle fibres allow him to have a ridiculous top speed while the amount of fast-twitch fibres means his size does not limit his acceleration as much as it does for others) as well as other factors (Jamaica is on top of a large amount of iron ore, which is proven to increase fast twitch muscle fibre in humans when given to an embyro within 10 weeks of conception, all sprinters from Jamaica where born/parents lived in the same part of the island with the richest iron ore deposit)

Why would it matter? Isn't he the guy from that Tom Hanks movie?

I am not an expert in roids but even I know that there are several steroids that are impossible to detect with tests. Literally all athletes who make their living from their sport take roids. Even something as mild as tbol will give 25% strength gain in training and its just a tablet you take with no side effects

Probably not with the amount of sloots he's fucked.

no look he is all brown with mud needs a shower

That's fucking hilarious... And sad

He's homosexually interested in makes if you know what i mean

no

Maurice Green pride of Kansas City, Kansas never let em catch him.

My nigga