Check m8 atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

e-sword.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?

Ive seen this pattern before

filename soulbro, also universal truth school dot com

Gtfo nerd, Rick and morty fans only

I checked santos bonacci on youtube and he has tons of videos between 2-3 hours. I was hoping you would be able to help narrow it down. Like if you had a vid name or something.

dude its cool that you tore yourself away from all that pussy you're getting to post here

No. It's Timecube. Get educated but not higher educated.

Explain the celestial south pole.

you gotta pay the cost to be the boss, try santos + flat earf

Yes. First law of cosmology.

you first

don't talk about cosmology

Celestial south pole only makes sense on a rotating globe. Flatties need to prove otherwise.

That's a time sphere silly

Tide goes in, tide goes out...

interesting that you pin the burden of proof on us, do you like to wear a black outfit with a white scarf sometimes

Getting closer. There are about 20+ vids.

Been enjoying this so far.

Wtf you talking about? Answer the simple fucking question to prove to me your theory is worth a shit.

this would be fun to play around with

>2017
>people believe the Earth is flat

Wat?

It was, still a fond childhood memory for me. Wish I still had it

If logic is not logic, then all logic is logic... check mate fag!

>flat earth
>atheist
>believing there is a correlation between the two

Your bait is shit, faggot.

You got me there fam

Oh what up B.O.B.

the earth is not flat. it got implants long ago

if you don't know Im not going to tell you, but the toroidal field explains the tendency toward center

Just because I am an atheist doesn't mean I think the earth is flat, an atheist doesn't believe in god a flat earther is atool.

There’s some rapper bOb or something that started a gofund to prove earth is flat. This displeases Neil degrasse Tyson

The price of a good cosmology book: 20 bucks
The price to prove you're dumb: 1.000.000 bucks

Dang, being dumb is expensive these days

so the earth is different, is the only planet that can support life

You're such a fucking retard I can't even begin...

Brazilian fanpage? They're very dumb, this same page refused to dabate with a physicist.

i know you can't, stiff upper lip champ

The equator is along the tilt you fucking piece of shit faggot. Look up the tropics. I don't give a fuck if you're trolling, I wish I could stab you in the temple with a sextant

If earth flat
there are no other planets
just a big ass room with big ass circles painted on the big ass walls

k tell me more

Great advice for sucking cock

you would know

if it was flat, cats would have pushed everything off.

Fukking checkmate.

Also, you can fly a helium balloon with a goPro and see the curve of the earth.

Again, checkmate.

And I could go on. But no real need. You're either a fucking retard or a troll (aka a fucking retard).

I know you are but what am I?

kek

working i think

Well, it's clear you ran with niggers because anyone that grew up outside of Compton or past the 8th grade can understand the basic fucking geometry of a sphere. So since one of those isn't true, you should do the world a favor and just fucking die you blue gummed inbred southern Trump voting piece of shit

MOOOOOMMM!!! IT'S TOUCHING ME AAGAIN!!!!!

This is why telling kids "dont always believe everything they teach at school" is not always a good idea.

cmon MLB, look at the 1975 and 2002 team photos of the new york yankees. what do the yankees really look like?

I know this is probably bait but gonna give it a try anyways (a try, because I can barely make up what they are trying to convey).
Stars are so far away that the movement of the Earth around it's orbit is basically negligible. Stars will always be in the same direction to the naked eye.

>what is composite images
>what is distance
>what is focal lenght

E-sword says it's nasha not nasa

nâshâ'
naw-shaw'
A primitive root; to lead astray, that is, (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce: - beguile, deceive, X greatly, X utterly.

>e word
K

>mfw when the pictures of the earth aren't in chronological order to mislead you

Even if it was true this proves nothing. Only a conspiratard would put together an image like that and try to use it as some kind of "proof"

That's what I thought. Pussy ass troll faggots.

I think they are grouped in pairs that show roughly the same portion of the planet.

a fuckin basic bitch lol

e-sword.net/

lel kek jej super cool m8. Go back to 8th grade and finish you degenerate shitstain

i wasn't the one who had trouble greentexting correctly

I wasn't trying to greentext a god damn thing.

you're being missed on reddit, go back or gtfo

Whoa what is this? a rainbow shaped like sphere? well...

you replied to my post, which was replying to a greentext

why is the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?

Actually one of my favorite arguments against flat earthers is that it pretty much implies that every astronomerand physicist, anyone working at NASA and all other non-related spacial agencies and their contractors, most communications engineers and technicians, every gps device/cell phone part/software manufacturer/engineer, pretty much every commercial pilot, air force pilot, military corps not only from the USA but from any somewhat civilized country and any related professional and their mother has to be aware that the earth is flat, as this fact has a big influence in their jobs, yet they for some reason won't spill it?

I legitimately cannot tell if these are meant to be taken seriously or if they're someone fuckin around.

they're hypnotics like most everyone else

ask nasa

DID I FUCKING QUOTE YOU FAGLORD?

These might be bait, but the fact that there is an actual Flat Earth Society formed by actual fucking grown up men who devote part of their time and money to spread this "knowledge" still remains.

still use recon plane, recon plane are not at 400 km away from the earth, they are a mere 8 km high or less, picture look way better from closer,

I'm pretty sure they'd be equally as lost.
Damn dude calm down. Dunno what you guys are bickering about, but relax.

Rainbows are in spheres dumbass

then why is the end of the rainbow a thing, faggot

However you can't have recon planes deployed 24/7, so they also use satellites, whose imagery is good enough for most purposes. They complement each other.

It's Poe's Law up in this bitch

that moment when all this thread is bait,
at least i don't answer to one of them.

Indeed, wide-angle photography can be misleading. It is necessary to know what the focal length of the lens and the sensor size of the camera were, and where the center of the photograph is. When using wide-angle lenses, only lines radiating from the center show their true linear geometry. If a horizon passes under the center, it will bend upward at the edges. If above, then downward. Pic related.

THIS guy though...
Is a complete and total asshat.

>cats would have pushed everything off
user is genius prince of keks and science.

Liberal Leprechaun Agenda

yes exactly.

YOU'LL ANSWER TO JESUS IN HEAVEN WHICH IS APPROXIMATELY 100KM BELOW THE EARTH, WHICH WE CAN'T SEE. BECAUSE IT'S FLAT.

Fuck you dickcheese. No one asked your opinion. Get fucked

>Illuminati

how am i supposed to answer without knowing which (you) you are?

I started writing an answer, then sighed as I came to realize that every frame is so stupid that it's just bait to waste time.

Ha ha. You got this much out of me.