Alright bros, need some legit help. There's two girls I like, but I can't have them both

Alright bros, need some legit help. There's two girls I like, but I can't have them both.

The first one is 30, and is smoking fucking hot. Has her own house and car, and it's all paid off, kinky as shit. Downside is she can flip out about some things pointlessly, and I'm kinda getting irritated with it.

The second one is almost 17, (And I plan to talk with her until she's 18, not doing anything suggestive or nasty until she's legal.) Cute, small, loves video games and anime, and is clingy... but she doesn't argue about anything, also still has the V-card.

so Sup Forumsros, which one should I take?

The 30 yr old. As long as she doesn't have kids.

she doesn't have kids, she does have a nephew that she takes care of at times.

The 17! Now. Do her and dont turn back. The other one sounds crazy, milfs are highly overrated.

The 17yo will probably bail eventually as she matures. Heading to uni, starting a career, getting old enough to hit the bars, etc.

So the 17yo is good for maybe a few years of fun. Maybe she could be the relationship of a lifetime... but it's doubtful.

The 30yo probably know what she's up to, more or less. The flipping out thing isn't going to change unless she believes it's a problem though. I'd say your long-term chances depend on her waking up or on you coping with it.

Finally, banging the 17yo may be legal depending on your state, but pics/vids will be illegal until 18 under federal law.

Just throwing some thoughts out there. Fucking toss a coin for all it matters. Only 1/shitload relationships will go the distance, so figure out who will be the most enjoyable overall.

P.S. - Don't move in with the 30yo until her self-control issue is sorted out. All problems are magnified 1000x when they're shoved in your face all day every day.

And fuck the 17 right now, dont care if thats not legal in usa but you got that one opportynity before she does everyone else!

I dunno... i mean, she looks like she's 22, not 30. and is fucking grade A hot as fuck.

She wants to get through high school, but hates being around her parents. I figure I could kinda keep her on as a friend and see what happens, but I kinda want to have it be all legal.

I mean, I do like her. she's very... docile where the other one will most likely flip her shit if I look at another girl... and the 17 doesn't mind either gender and is open minded.

Post pics of both, how else are we meant to decide?

We need to know your age as well though OP

>She wants to get through high school, but hates being around her parents.

If you have your own places, you can help her with that. Assuming you're 18+, be aware of the age of consent where you live.

>docile where the other one will most likely flip her shit if I look at another girl... and the 17 doesn't mind either gender and is open minded.

Serious potential there. Jealousy on one hand vs openness or curiosity on the other...

the 30 year old will probably fucking stop taking birth control and fuck you over. women around 30 start to get baby crazy as fuck, especially if theyre irrational fucks. They subconsciously (or maybe even contiously) feel their biological clocks ticking ive seen it before. But 17 year olds can be tricky as they dont know what they want yet and can bail at a moments notice or be severely questioning their choice about you and what they want to do with their lives the whole time

Need pics of both

>the 30 year old will probably fucking stop taking birth control and fuck you over

Or dig a condom out of the trash. Those boys can swim for a few days.

dude, if you think the 30 is bad before moving in you are in for a WORLD of hurt if you go for it. save yourself the stress and date the 17. it's just not worth the murder charge in 2-3 years

Fuck the 17yo. The oxytocin will bind her to you. Man up, don't be a weak sauce beta for the rest of your life and you should have a good life with her ahead of you.

The 30 year old is a dried up well. Nothing remotely good will come out of this.

really though. 30 year old women do that shit so much its scary

>Fuck the 17yo. The oxytocin will bind her to you.

First love is powerful.

The 30yo will know how to play in bed, but young love is incredibly powerful.

What are you looking for, OP? Just some crazy sex for a while, or something more?

If the 30yo is already pissing you off with her moods, it's gonna get worse so you'll need an exit strategy

26, took a few years off of dating when the last one burned down my house.

Nigger what

yeah. that's a pretty common response when someone asks about my previous relationships.

Given your track record, good fucking luck with either of these options
Seriously, post pics of both.
Then go for the 17 year old. She may be dumb as shit,(all 17 year old girls are dumb as shit) but more likely to be a long term mate.
Also, story on the one that burned down your house?

sore subject, don't wanna talk about it.
also not posting pics, just seeing what you guys call on options.

2 years ago and it’s still a sore subject?
And no pics?
You came asking for help, people delivered, at least provide some entertainment for those who willingly helped
Quid pro quo nigger