Haven't seen one in a few weeks, so lets keep the positivity up for the EU referendum with another British Pride thread...

Haven't seen one in a few weeks, so lets keep the positivity up for the EU referendum with another British Pride thread. The Empire will return.

youtube.com/watch?v=No1ZmYiKeRY

youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo
youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo
youtube.com/watch?v=aaYsapDNrFw
youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bumping once more

that must be a pretty old pic. can't remember the last time you actually celebrated victory day, let alone in moscow

That hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo

I have missed feelings. I regret us having the opportunity to save hitler and be an ally and have the axis win, but I have huge pride on our role in ww2 and love Churchill.

This is from 2010 Victory Parade. They also had US and French soldiers marching.

This video gave me a sudden desire to visit Britain.

>inb4 don't come
I'm just saying it looks interesting and I've never really taken an interest in it before.

The UK will be my first international trip. Curious to learn about the place my last name and 11 of my great great grandparents were born

Don't go to London except for the God Tier history museums. Best places are:

>Portsmouth (historic boats kept in the dockyard, patriotic as fuck, great weather too)
>Yorkshire, simple english life. Good National parks. Go in the summer though.
>Belfast
>Edinburgh
>Cornwall

Stay the fuck away from Wales. It's where the 'lol england is so depressing' stereotype comes from. Old people, shit weather, and a depressing culture.

Costwolds, Lake District, Scotland or Wales.

youtube.com/watch?v=87Xkr8z3lEo

>You will never live a life great enough to warrant a funeral like this

In the upcoming ww3, you'll have the opportunity to. If not, start putting potential in. Churchill reached his status through:

>Military Service
>Courage and taking risks
>Using the political climate to his advantage

I'm 27 so too late for military service but started working on the other two

27 is not too old. Get out there faggo

>Empire

Churchill reached his status through
>being on the winning side in Boer war, WW1 and WW2
>write about his non existing heroism and suppress information about his fuckups

>meaninglessly quoting something
>posting a smug face

>27 is not too old. Get out there faggo
Maybe not but joining military at 27 after two wars have just finished just reeks of cowardice

Who cares. We'll probably send ground troops into Syria. Who joins the army if you don't wanna fight? I'm still in Uni and haven't told my parents I'm gonna join. Should I tell them or just join without saying?

Just join, better to ask for forgiveness than permission. They will be proud at you're pass out parade. If you're at uni you should obviously go to Sandhurst.

>Cameron says 'I warned you'
>WW3 starts because of Brexit
>The British war of Independence begins

w-will people make fun of me for being american

i dont like my water carbonated

That's when we take back the empire and restore some civility and sensibleness to this mad world.

>Edinburgh

No. But girls aren't gonna fuck you left and right like yanks try to convince themselves because they're jealous of our accents. Not that you'd want to. Our women are terrible.

Most guys I know like Americans, but they'll quickly turn hostile if you mock England. Women in this country like to mock the nation. The Men still hold a deep seated pride in Britain.

Fuck yeah. The more I read into Britannia, the more it becomes clear to me the English truly are God's chosen men.

We defeated the huge power of China singlehandedly in the Opium wars in mere months. We controlled a slice of every continent. We created America, the new world superpower, and forged the largest empire in human history EVER.

Yet despite sacrificing it all in ww1 and 2, and seemingly falling apart, Britannia lives on, with London being the financial capital of Earth, Britain holding the 5th largest army on the planet, the best universities, and still holding a seat on the Security Council with russia, China, the US and France. Did I mention we're a member of the Nuclear club?

youtube.com/watch?v=aaYsapDNrFw

I've just come back from a trip to Edinburgh and it's the loveliest city, very picturesque streets and harmonious stone buildings. Very clean too, and they have posh shopping lanes with views of the mountains and sea with trams foen. It's quite touristy though.

I'm from London though. Would rather live in Stockbridge than Kensington

I got a 2 week suspension in University when we were discussing Britain's future and I said I was an imperialist and wished the old days would come back. Everyone looked at me like I said "I love Hitler" or something. I tried to explain myself and that wars of conquest were not a bad thing if the population is treated well, but they all called me a fascist and told me to leave. An hour later I was told I could come back in 2 weeks because of "hatespeech".

Who Imperialist here and want to return to the days when "Britannia rules the waves" actually meant something

Bump

Fuck this. I know this black girl who's parents came from Ghana and is always whining about white people and colonialism despite the fact she's rich as fuck. (life in berkshire for you). I try to hide my power level and calmly explain why, in contemporary times, the British were pretty humanitarian, but she can't see things from a historical perspective. Pain in the ass.

It's lefty students, especially women, who hate imperialism. When I was still in Sixth Form a few years ago every boy loved Britain and wanted the empire back. Wasn't like that with boys in the 90's. I do believe this PC era is dying. Nationalism is the new counter culture and it's only growing in the youth. I visited my brother in sixth form and it's even popular with the 'lad' type now. It'll be reflected in a few years in the voting booth, trust me.

I can't name a single person who likes David Cameron now, I really just can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=eVzBcIXJXTo

Don't think so little of yourself chum. If that's what you want; pursue it.

Yeah, I used to like him, then he went all centrist and "stay in europe". Now I think I'd rather have Jeremy "BernieLite" Corbyn than DC.

Also yes, every Lad I know at least partially wants a return to the old days. I was in my 3rd year of a Maths BA at Newcastle but I got sick of all the Lefties and left and Now I've enlisted to become an officer in the Army, and all the lads here are great, even the muslim guy wants us to take africa

My brother regularly regales me with similar tales from his sixth form. It's sad to see what the youth of today have become.

I can vouch for this, I know a 16 year old lad who wants to join the marines and backs UKIP. Nationalism is getting popular among youth and who can blame them? It has been depressing growing up in a country that gives us nothing to be proud of, younger generations want to change it.

We don't drink carbonated water like mainlanders do, we're not that bad

>joining military at 27 after two wars have just finished just reeks of cowardice

I'm going to Catterick for training soon and I can tell you that literally no one cares about that, in fact there was actually a 27 year old with us at selection.

>great enough life
>Winston "Hates Europe" Churshill

Wew lad.