OK so the relationship with the gf went cuck about a couple months ago Basically I watch her fuck this nigger once a...

OK so the relationship with the gf went cuck about a couple months ago Basically I watch her fuck this nigger once a week and then we go back to my place and I fuck the holy living shit out of her with every frustration I endured while she was getting fucked. It's awesome.
But lately, she's been pressuring me to suck the nigger's cock and maybe eventually get fucked by the nigger. I really didn't sign on to this. Any ideas how I can get out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195
archiveofourown.org/works/7794544
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609
archiveofourown.org/works/9908669
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
prntscr.com/gua65w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blast off and kill yourself from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Bumping for main page. She's going to be home soon and I kind of wanted to get some anons perspectives before I talked about it with her.

If this is true, your "gf" is not your gf, we are laughing at your so is everyone else and you are B E T A

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

if real delet yourself

No wait a minute the fuck I'm "beta" I could probably fuck your shit up pretty good.
You have abosolutely no idea what a relationship with this high of a stakes entails, faggot. Let's just get that straight out of the gate.

Suck it. You'll be diamonds.

OK why is it so farfetched. What happened long story short is the gf started fucking this nigger behind my back, I was pissed but then she proposed the current arrangement and so far it's worked out. Almost better.

Nahhhh man.....you both belong to him now....accept your place on your knees, white boi!

You are a beta cuck who watches his gf get fucked by niggers and gets sloppy seconds.

Fuck, you're even about to get fucked by the nigger like a little bitch you are.

>OK why is it so farfetched. What happened long story short is the gf started fucking this nigger behind my back, I was pissed but then she proposed the current arrangement and so far it's worked out. Almost better.

I almost trucking dead laughing at that OP i really hope ur joking about this.if not, boi you beta

There's no way. The gf has a perfect body. My erection is watching her body move, not some goat-looking basketball player motherfucker.

that one faggot is posting again

Excuse me? If this were a public place, I'd make you fucking take that shit back. You better shut the fuck up.

>watching a monkey fuck your property

on the bitch scale of men you're pretty much the biggest bitch on the planet. You're such a faggot bitch your slut is recommending you suck a fucking black dick

like I said, it's not even possible to be a bigger bitch

Goddammit it's not fucking BETA. None of you have any idea of the stakes I'm engaged with here. None of you.

hey OP trying it again?
i really wanted to see your facial expression when you saw the banned screen

Then explain your lie in further detail user. Create a better story to tell us on Sup Forums

Cry harder.

If you had any shred of alpha blood in you you'd dump the bitch before she'd make you her bitch.

But you won't. You're going to take it like a bitch from a nigger because you're scared she's the only pussy you'll ever get.

Fuck a black girl and make her watch. Relationship over

Look there is no fucking way I am going to engage in any sexual contact with this nigger. Fuck you.

*monkey

Lmayo. Look out guys. The manlet cuck is gunna get mad and fight you if you call him a bitch. Ricecum is that you? xD

Here. Go engage yourself with these stakes.

banned for what, exactly?

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Note: None of my stories feature niggers

Then stop trying to take this thread in a different direction. I am looking for ADVICE on a matter none of you are qualified to be giving.

offtopic spam
this is against the rules

sorry dude, but that nigger cock has honed in on you so you just have to sit and take it

rule 10
rrrrreported XD

prntscr.com/gua65w

>deleted

>threatening to "report" a poster

is against the rules user
fuck off

offtopic spam

Yeah you are. And even if you won't, you still will because you'll be putting your dick in nigger cum when you put it in "your" girlfriend. You might as well be having gay anal sex with the dirty monkey.

There's no hope for you. Your refer to yourself as a cuck. But you should know you're rationalizing and suppressing. You can pretend your "fucking your anger out" but the fact that you made this thread means you still have lingering thoughts, most likely resentment and inferiority. You probably think you can't do better than her and so you enable her actions to keep something that no longer belongs to you. I would say move on, but your a cuck, literally, you'll be cool with this until you snap and kys. Hopefully her too, but probably just yourself. Or you're a troll.

Look you shut the fuck up faggot. Now.

Ricecum it is you isn't it!? Hahaha. If you're looking for advice that none of us are qualified to give then why TF are you here? Brainlet ass 5'4 cuck beta.

>>>/Adv/

Cry harder faggot

Fuck you.

From now on, serious replies only. That goes for everybody.

Say no and stick to it you spineless cunt?

>Become finantially independent
>Break up with your girl
>Get fit
>Improve your higiene
>Get new girlfriend
>NEVER CUCK AGAIN!

Godspeed op

>g. You can pretend your "fucking your anger out" b
I'M NOT PRETENDING GODDAMMIT

what is love?

baby dont hurt me

dont hurt me

don't hurt me
anymore

i hope you die burning alive for breaking my combo

I think you should let the nigger fist and fuck your ass until your rectum falls out and makes a nice pink sock.

Pic related. What the process might look like.

Wtf. Why don't you morons understand? He's a cuck, he wants you to reply and call him a cuck, a bitch, an idiot, a pussy etc. It's these replies that he gets off on.. because cuck. So feel good knowing that you're probably helping him cum.

We are giving you serious replies. You just don't like the advice you're given because you're too much of a bitch.

It's not even ironic that your gf resents you enough to fuck a nigger before you.

Dump. Her. Faggot.

OK let's just get one thing straight. I am a WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND I DO NOT FIND NIGGERS ATTRACTIVE IN ANY WAY. Got that?
>pic related
Fuck you I am TRYING TO GET OUT OF SHIT HEADING THAT WAY
God why is everyone in this thread a fucking faggot??

user, you just jumped the shark. I don’t believe any of these fucking cuck threads anymore. No one would do this. It’s not arousing. Never seen an amateur cuck video. It’s just bizarre.

Hahahaha oh ricecum you're so funny xd

The relationship went cuck. I didn't want it to, but it's been good since then. I JUST DON'T WANT IT TO GO WHERE IT'S HEADED.

>ricecum
autism

In denial in In denial in In denial in denial

Stop LARPing. You’re pathetic.

Look fuck you. I am sick of this thread being turned againtst me. I am SIMPLY TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO AVOID SUCKING THE NIGGERS COCK WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT

DUMP HER FAGGOT

WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

This tbqh.

Why does everyone describe a shit relationship? Seriously, if you have a relationship at all you would have something better to say than how much money you lose, the constant bitching, and only the sex is good.

My GF is chill, we are like best friends and though we argue every so often, it's usually because we are assuming what the other is finishing a sentence with. We keep money and laundry separate. We split the bills 50/50 and we clean up after ourselves. While I am more of a handyman, she is more apt to take care of dishes and cooking unless it's one of my elaborate meals. I cut in and do the dishes when she doesn't get to them. We plan doing stuff together and found things we both enjoy. We also have our own hobbies but we use time after work mostly to do that. Weekends are our together time, despite seeing each other nearly all the time. We are both open to a wide variety of music, but we have varying interest in movies. The ones we both like we will go see together. The sex got boring years back, but we tried new positions and started flirting more and it has gotten way better. We have expressed ourselves in home decor, and we can accept the differences but enjoy the diversity. Ultimately, we are in it to share our lives, not just snippets of time. We are companions, we are each other's audience to joke with, to rant to, to share dreams and ideas with.

I remember being told that you have to be whole before you can truly love someone. It's true but no one goes on to tell you how to become whole. The path there is to find your own terms for life and to be honest and open to the world. Achieve that and the right one will show up. It isn't about lust or jealousy or status or any of that shit. It is about quality of life.

KYS

Fuck you. Serious replies from now on.

You should dump her and then kill yourself so that you'll be removed from the gene pool and never contaminate the population with your pathetic cuckness ever again.

OK if you said that shit to me in a bar? I would fucking jack your fucking shit so hard you couldnt' see.

Lol I dunno about the other anons but your suffering gives me sustenance. You're gunna get fucked. Remember that somewhere out there I'll be cackling uncontrollably thinking about how utterly hopeless you are. Thanks for making this thread

ok
but ill sage anyway

>>being this tuff

How do you jack a shit?

ss
OP, do this

put it up on blocks

No you wouldn't, you're too much of a fucking pussy to do anything and it shows. I cannot take a cuck seriously in any way. Remove yourself from the earth, faggot.

Serious replies from now on.

FUCK OFF WITH THE PROPAGAnDA
FUCK OFF WITH THE PROPAGANDA
FUCK OFF WiTH THE PROPAGANDA
FUCK OFF WITH THE PROPAGaNDA
FUCK OFF WITH THE PRoPAGANDA

I love how the niggers in these made up cuck stories are always so willing to do gay shit too.

Such nice imaginary friends OPs make for themselves.

You shut the fuck up asshole.
Now.
Serious replies only.

Gaiz this is serious -W-

Pls be niece

>durr joos did this
faggot

Edward Bernays was Sigmund Freud's nephew. He created ways to manipulate massive amounts of people. His methods are still used today, exclusively by politicians.

No, not jews, per se, but intelligent folk, nonetheless.

what is the best burger in the world?
>big mac
prove me wrong

Op came already gaiz. Abandon thread

If niggers were white. kek