>2016
>being Catholic

why do you guys still suck pedo-fag's dick for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-pope-francis-says-those-who-ridicule-others-religions-should-expect-a-punch-9980192.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better convert to judaism and suck baby dick for free

>anything but agnosticism

>believing in imaginary kike on a stick

umm.......

>Your vision of an abstract concept differs wildly from my own and therefore I will now engage in petty squabbles for the better part of a millenia

t. Martin Luther

t. Altar boy

implying that mormons are even Christian

differs wildly from scripture*

ftfy

SCIENCE: hrrr this may have happened but that might of happened...give me more givs so we can resesrch if that what might happen next

Protestants are the biggest cucks and a big reason why this country is so ruined. They don't even believe in the bible. They're a bunch lesbian priests that encourage kids to be degenerates and want to use tax payer money to pay for refugee brothels and "sex education". There's a reason why bavaria (most catholic) is the only sane place here left.

Says more about your people than it does the word of god cuck.

>believing in semite desert god at all
also daily reminder that protestants, NOT jews, are responsible for circumcision in America

but its true tho, Bavaria is the only sane place left in Germany

But they don't believe in the word of god. It's part of their basic religious teachings.

Protestantism retained young earth creationism and intelligent design, which makes it infinitely worse than Catholicism in my le hat joke eyes.

Former GDR lands as well.

Based Seehofer should really be more popular on Sup Forums.

>This is literally what christians believe

Please be baiting.

>protestants

The current pope is objectively worse than anything protestants have enacted the past century

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-pope-francis-says-those-who-ridicule-others-religions-should-expect-a-punch-9980192.html

>catholicucks

>Lutheranism

>Swedes

>being this asshurt about muh deus vult failing

too bad your ancestors might have rolling in their graves now

>muh events from centuries ago I was never involved with

>lutherans

Thats murder

Reflect me if im wrong, but I seem to recall there being a rule in the bible about that

>Swedish "Empire"
>Didn't even last 100 years
Epic

>The shiteating grin of a Leftist woman who managed to scam her way to the top of a church

Luther was just butthurt the Jews didn't want to convert to his awesome super-great new Christianity 2.0.

Mormons literally believe there are millions of gods and when you die, you will get your own planet and will be the god of it.

This is the problem of a state church. If they weren't dependent on the shekels they wouldn't have to spread this nonsense.
This is the problem that you Catholics have as well btw, in case you didn't notice.

too bad the Catholic Church spends most of its money to fund schools and feeding programs in africa

>2016
>Being a heretic

Protestants, when will they learn?

>Polish "people"
>Surrenderd their country to russisns
Ebin