Sup Forumsros, i fucked up

Sup Forumsros, i fucked up...

>be me, last week
>kinda loney, very horny
>haven't had sex in 3 months
>neighbour's daugther's been talking to me for a few weeks
>she's a 9/10 body but 4/10 face and a little bit retarded (she's fully functionnal, just doesnt think that rationally and has a harder time speaking)
>decided fuck it, im doing her
>snaps her "wanna come over?"
>she does, instantly
>told her my roommate was sleeping so she didnt talk
>im looking at her body like "damn!"
>decided "fuck it" closed my eyes and started making out with her
>fucked her for an hour and a half
>she gives amazing head
>she takes it up the ass
>never once have i said that i had something for her
>now she thinks we're in a relationship
>ive been ignoring her since
>tried to bribe me with both money and food to see me
>tonight feeling like it, and i cant get anything from my other bootycall
>says fuck it again
>does it again, exact same thing
Now im stuck with a sexy retard that lives next to me, and that thinks we're in a relationship while i cant stand her unless i really need sex...what should i do ?

Pic unrelated

Perfect wife.

if she's retarted you can get all of your kinks out on her, it sounds like she'd be up for anything

god damn it bryan, i was gonna berate you for sticking you dick in crazy, but i say wife her. You'll be a horrible husband but you'll have steady sex, good tax breaks and you will cheat on her constantly. Maybe dont have kids though...

This

I wasn't planning on having kids anyways

oh shit, btw pics obviously. we need to see her, science.

they're on no loses here, just learn how to train her annoying habits and maybe teach her how to cook if the stove isn't too much for her to handle, you found a great player two budd.

9/10 body? Why are we even talking about this? You're fucking gay OP.

Pics or fuck off and die

Amen

Next thing OP will say is that she's 12

I like cooking, maybe train her to clean instead

I cant stand her on a regular basis

Shes 18, im 22

OP finds a stupid, horny butterface who lives next door who he can fuck whenever and thinks he has a problem...

I wish I had your problem.

Why can't you stand her OP? Paint us a picture you're fucking terrible at this.

>putting your dick in crazy

ishiggydiggy

Dem snapchat filter

Not to mention she gives great head, remember

waoh, i know b is full of degents, but i would hope see was at least 24, as it turns out shes 18 and he is 22, that changes a few things, first off bro, wifing her is still a good enough option, your first divorce is almost as good as the second. But if this pussy on a silver platter is not worth the paper work, move to a new state.

She's just fucking annoying with her loud screechy voice and she constantly nags about her family (who seems to be as retard as her) and she messages me 24/7 and always spying on me since shes a neighbour, and her mom is fucking helping her

Just keep on doing as you did, just from now on take her money&food too. Ignore her for the rest.

Those dead eyes though

You're going to end up with a fat chick in 10 years who yells at you constantly and look back kicking yourself for not locking this down. I vote elope.

Yeah, move to a different state. Where you from?

>4/10 face

she's not a 4/10. She's not ugly, just homely. She looks like she has a tight little skinny teen body though.

>crazy

No, he's sticking his dick in functionally retarded.

Why do I get the feeling that those flowers are covering up lobotomy scars?

East Canada, so yeah... Alberta it is

also, nudes, this is Sup Forums son. You guys would make bank as cam whores, it would boost her self esteem i imagine.

Details on this mom, please

Take requests here then get her to send you those pics.
Post results.

First request: Stomach and boobs

Yup on point with the body

But that filter helps her face a lot, she has those dead eyes and face full of scars

She sounds like a lot of fun. If she cooks and cleans as well then I'll take her.

Nice trips. Second request, ass shot. Face down cuz we don't really wanna see that anyway

Probably your best option, she might be sweet, sleep on it, if the states were not so lame right now I would recommend New Mexico.

Bet her dad is banging her too.

Probably where she learned to give head

Nice trips

Unfortunately that pic was the most i can get from her, as "nudes are too tempting"

Nigga, who plans them? They just happen

Dads not there

eww, i was under the impression that she was crazy and alone, her family is probably odd, is that correct, hope you're an Oilers fan.

*banged

But yeah, lets see her mom, that might be the saving grace the sperm bank needs

Damn. At least get her belly and post it here? For the trips.

what the fuck does that even mean? btw, no pressure dawg.

A mom will tell you a lot about how she'll look in 30 years

he means if he gets nudes he will want to fuck her. I would anyways. you can pull a me and go 11+ years without

when op said she has 4/10 face and 9/10 body, it was actually accurate for once.

Rip your sex life

that's what i'm saying, with the quotes though, i thought maybe she was saying that, regardless unless she traps him, just pointless, albeit annoying sex until shes worn down for the night.

Another couple of good questions we need answers to:

Was the pussy tight, and

Did it smell like fish

Best i can give, snagged it when i was at her place

thats rough bro, come to the desert, we'll get drunk find some ladies nbd

i too am curious about this, hows her clam smell boi

Tell her all this? Honesty is the best policy my dude. Even if it hurts the truth is still better than a lie...

What's with her scrappy hair? Is she a hunchback? How's her posture? Looks like absolute retarded shit.

Pussy fucking tight, smelled fresh, shaved.

Even her ass was fresh, tight and clean

Also she loves anal

if it goes to shit in the end post her snap

LOoks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome look up facial markers for it

every damn day.

the number of people that have failed is staggering. ive been turned down with some excuses "oh your too smart for me to date you"

This is exactly what i meant by 4/10

Don't tell her she's only good for a shag though

get her to fix her hair, god damn, for every bad there is an equal good. does she have bad breath? weird kisser? hate dogs?

Wow man. I mean, everybody has to put up with something when they're in a relationship. Those are great ass-ets my dude.

i'm looking to get you laid my brother not a date.

yeah, say shes good for a shag, and a cuddle, bishes love cuddles.

Tbh bad posture is a major turn off

Yep, just fuck the retard op. Have a real doll. Just dont knock her up.

"Only good"

post pics of her

You should go over there right now, fuck her, document the experience, then post it here.
Might I suggest choking her out while you do so?

This. Punch her in the stomach every couple days just to be sure

Thinking about moving to a big city. Im more of a city guy than a redneck. So i get almost no calls in this shitty town, yet you should see me in montreal, 8s and 9s hits on me all the time

Are you fucking blind

i think we're on the same team here.

gonna bump that shit right here

Just make the tard lay on her back making snow angels when ya fuck her.

didnt see it you fucking retard i just now joined the thread fuckwit

I cum in her ass, close enough for me

Live it up while you're young kid

seconded, it's fucking hot, try it. that's okay in Canada right?

calm ur cunt, shitdick

alright OP that was a pretty good description of her, you stuck your dick in retard tho, better just move or be an asshole and tell her you just felt kinda horny

people like you who decide to nut raw while she isn't on birth control for those feels and being "in the moment."

i took you for a letterkenny guy, well damn, we might actually get along irl.

Look before you speak user

I can tell you what i just had prior posting here?

Stay calm and rethink shit.

he probably meant to say moar. in this case, he may be illiterate. but the board would appreciate more, shes kinda hot.

Second this.

Shes on birthcontrol

You could pose her while she's knocked out and take some pics for us.

ya know maybe you can wife her, you can make her into less of a retard maybe, steady lay, you can cheat on her whenever she won't know, this can be a good situation OP

im not a shitdick you are

marry her you degenerate scum, for America, liberty and freedom, Jesus and burgers.

do the right thing.

Hopefully she will continue to tell the truth to you.

You write like I'd imagine OP's fuckpotato speaks.

I mean I guess OP is with all that anal

I wouldn't trust a retard who says shes on birth control, just sayin

gtfo and go fuck your mother this OP is alright, you're not invited you cuck ass hamburger