Just got discharged from U.S Army for posting pepe memes on an image board. AMA anons

Just got discharged from U.S Army for posting pepe memes on an image board. AMA anons.

what no way. proof?

Did you take a knee?

You'll be thankful when we go to war with best Korea

Signed a legal agreement with U.S Army that forbids me from posting documents online, or showing them to external sources unless given permission by them.

No sir, I love America. I wanted to make America great again, but apparently the pussies in the U.S Army do not want to comply.

well then you can't blame me from being a bit skeptical. what the fuck happened?

No worries I understand why you would be skeptical. Basically one of our infantry commanders had set up an image board (Sup Forums clone) with a VPS he had purchased online. At first it was just suppose to be for a few of us who weren't normies. Eventually most of our platoon had heard about it and started accessing it.

We have a few niggers, and shit skins in our platoon, and they seen pepe as a racist symbol (probably assumed anything to associate with pepe was racist) and snitched on us to our dickhead Major. Major lost his shit, and made our Commander give him logs from VPS.

Major traces my IP back to my laptop. Get called into Major's office. And get dishonorable discharged. Didn't even get to explain.

DISHONORABLE discharge? for posting a cartoon frog? what about the fucking 1st amendment? and why didn't y'all just use Sup Forums?? Jesus dude

stateside? how long were you in

Yes sir, a dishonorable discharge. Apparently anything associated with far right is now a huge no no in the Army. In the U.S Army while on active duty we surrender our 1st amendment rights.

We would of used Sup Forums but it is blocked by the U.S Army's internet. We're not permitted to use our own cellphones / mobile devices when on active duty.

Fort A.P. Hill, two months.

this is one of the craziest things I've ever heard. dishonorable discharge for posting a fucking cartoon. that's all it was or were you saying nigger this and nigger that or what? this doesn't compute. you can't even show support for Trump at all?

No one said nigger, or was making racist remarks. Perhaps some others might have said "nigga" but not in a racist tone.

We're allowed to express support for Trump while on our free time through conversation, but we're not allowed to have any MAGA, or Trump items in our barracks.

You should've known that free will isn't allowed or tolerated man. It's insensitive and rude to express beliefs or opinions unless you're a minority.

I call bullshit... dishonorable discharge has to be through court martial, also no commander in a line unit would do that much IT shit. My conclusion is this... you're not in the army or at the very least more to the story... never heard of ur post. Also lets see ur dd214

Holy shit!
The liberal niggerlovers won.

Bullshit, i'm active duty and we all have our own cellphones and shit

suspicious

this thread might be a fraud guys

Yeah right, girl. This is a lie

Thank you! I even had time Warner cable net in the barracks

op is fake and gay

active duty is like a regular job, this kid is a propaganda faggot

Clearly I'm not a fag, nor a faggot. Here is a picture of my and my platoon for proof. I'd post my DD214 but it is concealed under legal agreements with the U.S Army.

He needs to be punished. An example needs to be made.

this is absolute horseshit. First off, you would have had a court martial. second, NO ONE in the army would EVER disuade anyone from showing respect to the president or having memorabilia/pictures of him.

OP is a faggot russian looking to stir up people against the """""""leftist"""""""" military

You are so full of shit LOL. You did get a few tough in your troll LOL.

Lol ur full of shit... dd214 is a public record. Geez are u that hungry for attention??? Need a hug??

I am a fully decorated soldier in the U.S Army, do not talk to me with such disrespect sonny boy.

Op, you are guilty of Niggerism in the First Degree.
You are hereby dishonorably discharged from Sup Forums.

Cool story high speed lol let me know when u lose ur slick sleeve

Send me your uniforms OP

>slick sleeve
Implying I haven't been to Canada yet to fight in World War 3, fuck off kiddo. I am a highly skilled killing machine.

like military.com isn't just as fucking alt righted

>Be OP
>Thought about doing ROTC in high school
>Pretend to be in the military for internet points
>an hero

Profit?

>Pretend to be in the military

kind of a federal crime so... i dont think there is much profit to be had.

this dude is lying out of his ass.. you have to do some really bad shit to get a dishonorable discharge, at most someone in this situation would only get an administrative, I have 12 years active duty

Stick to ssd1

im laughing and smiling. the military doesn't need racist pukes like you (Sup Forums) to disrupt the ranks. of course, i' sure Sup Forums is welcome.

signed,

a patriot and officer

>this dude is lying out of his ass.. you have to do some really bad shit to get a dishonorable discharge, at most someone in this situation would only get an administrative, I have 12 years active duty

I take that back.. someone in this situation would at most get an Article 15 or a Letter of Reprimand... no discharge lol wtf

I don't think he's Russian. A liberal yes but Russian? no. Liberals like to blame everything on the Russians. They get that from their DNC overloads.

You were probably a bad egg anyways.

Let me guess, you were a navy seal too right?

bahahhahaha all the civies believe you. we both know you are 300 pound coast guard on a perm profile for all PT

typical civilian, military member give up certain rights under the UCMJ, fucking retard, I bet you stand for 2 minutes and pat yourself on the back like you did something. All those redneck fucks that "serport da troups" stand for 2 minutes and feel great about it.
If anyone really gave a shit they'd VOLUNTEER

two months, how many room inspections you fail or were you just late every single day? Did you go to mental health and cry about how you can't suck on momma tit anymore?

300 pounds correct. Coast guard? No sir I am a U.S Army soldier.

He won't show it, he knows he can fool the retard civies

To be clear OP, you joined the military to murder people.

And you got discharged for offending someone? Isn't that literally your job? Offending people?

>in the army would EVER disuade anyone from showing respect to the president or having memorabilia/pictures of him.

Ikr lol, its MANDATORY for his photo to be in the front of every building entrance way... this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen on here

everyone likes to blame the russians for everything. that being said, there are russians on boards like this looking to stir up both leftists and rightists. never assume that the idea is to stir up one side. chaos in america is the only aim.

Here's my DD214 for all of you faggot civvies who do not believe me. If I get arrested I swear to fuck...

naw dude, he is a republicunt.
Only a retarded republicunt would think up something so retarded. a libretard would just take your toys away.

Bull fucking shit
I call bs because I signed that shit too but nothing happens to me I did way more shit than u online
Are you even army bro?
I'm not in the army btw
I'm in the elite branch

Dumbass nigger

Quality is too shit to see anything, also need timestamp

Fake and extremedy gay.

Once the military has ahold of you, they don't ever let go until you ETS.

You would have gone to NJP at most, if your chain is reeeaaalllyyy gay. If not, it's head duty or some other bullshit job as punishment.

Youre a warm body in an army that can't meet recruiting quotas. They wouldn't let you go.

Let me guess for you too
Had 300 kills confirmed right OP?

offing and offending are two different things, I can see how you would be confused.

C'mon man

That's not a DD214...

Got mine 4 years ago. They are all black and white.

Pretty much this

The military changed its not how you think it is anymore and I'm a marine

It is black and white.

And I'm a fucking navy seal

You look like you have downs, no wonder you were retarded enough to frogpost

Post time stamp

Are you Guys all stupid?
Ever heard or reverse image?

Kek

They would user just say you're going to kys and you get a easy way out of the military

Here you are sir.

See I told you

Is time stamped the year?

That isn't a DD214.

I fucking hate your existence.

For the record, this man is mocking the most important piece of paper I've ever been handed in my life. On a rainy September day in 2013, drunk as fuck, I got handed my DD214 and was officially out of the military.

Done with killing. Done with leaving my wife for a year at a time. Done with pulling dead kids out of fucked up humvees. It was the greatest day of my life.

I know this fuckbag is trolling and I'm falling for it like a nigger for chicken, but... fuckin A man...

Just glad you don't know what it's really like to go over there OP.

Nice little Jew hat you have on there LOL.

Can you go back to /reddit/ and take the rest of Sup Forums with you?

Holy fuck you're a pussy.

and you did it all for more oil and to turn the entire middle east into a training ground for the us military.

worth it?

Nah you conservatards are asleep on the cold war. Protip: It never ended.

Yeah man, I suppose I am.

Post your BDU.

I joined up after 9/11, did it to get some payback for what happened.

In retrospect, no, it was not worth it. Leaving those authoritarian regimes in place would have been better for regional security. I study it professionally now. Just want to understand why we were fighting in the first place.

>Leaving those authoritarian regimes in place would have been better for regional security

smartest shit I have EVER heard regarding this subject. Societies must be left to evolve on their own. cant force democracy on a populace that just reached the "authoritarian/monarchy" stage of social development.

> Just want to understand why we were fighting in the first place.

Pipelines, Jesus Christ user are you fucking retarded?

pro tip your self, i was there

ps. your welcome

Not him, just pointing out that no Soldier since ww2 has done a single thing to protect my freedom, I think that you're a welfare queen and your entire life revolves around busywork intended to run public money through private hands.

I "support" you because I can't pick whether or not my taxes go to useless mercs. But if it were up to me, I'd make you get a real job.

We're not even supposed to have a standing army, that's what the second amendment was actually created for.

A deterministic view of history as a linear progression from despotism to democracy is bull though.

I don't think the Iraqis or the Afghanis will ever be fit for democracy. They don't want it. They don't understand it. Worst of all they think it flies in the face of Islam.

Some of them got it. Our interpreters and some of the ANA guys and whatever. But most of the people just aren't educated enough to participate in government. They're waiting for another conqueror to tell them what to do.

>We aren't supposed to have a standing army, that's what the 2A is for

Yeah, except when the call comes, pussies like you don't step up.

>just pointing out that no Soldier since ww2 has done a single thing to protect my freedom

by their very existance, the army acts as a deterant to forign invasion by hostile armies (china, russia etc.)

>We're not even supposed to have a standing army, that's what the second amendment was actually created for.

the second amendment was created to protect the right of the US populace to overthrow the government if they became corrupt. A standing millitary was necessary from the get go because england and later other foes.

>I don't think the Iraqis or the Afghanis will ever be fit for democracy. They don't want it. They don't understand it. Worst of all they think it flies in the face of Islam.

>I dont think the English/Italians/Romans will ever be fit for democracy. They dont want it. They dont understand it.Worst of all they think it flies in the face of Catholicism.
Europe Circa ~1400

>what about the fucking 1st amendment
there are alot of limits to free speech when you serve in the military. you cant just say anything you want and not expect to have consequences from higher up.

We always do in the end.

Only the Democrats believe that. They always need someone else to focus attention on when they get caught being corrupt. They know they have a lot of blind followers.

go home russia, your drunk.

Liberal, they are the only ones so fucking retarded to blame everything on the Russians.

LOL. He probably does just ask him LOL.

Just a fact. Point to Russia when they got caught rigging the election against Berny. It's like if someone broke into a house and found body's everywhere and called the police. Instead of going after the mass murderer they go for the guy that broke in and left the mass murder alone.

No, it fucking wasn't. You are regurgitating marketing.

Read the actual arguments of the founders, read their correspondence, read the first congressional debates. The Second Amendment isn't meant to overthrow the domestic government because the domestic government was never ever supposed to have any teeth with which to exert tyranny in the first place. The USA was never supposed to have a standing army in peacetime, just a navy to protect shipping lanes.

Every able bodied man who does not object on religious grounds is intended to be trained and able to assist in civic defense.

You mushminded infotainment-led retards do not even understand how smart the founders were, how profound their experiment in creating an ethical society truly was.

You are why they failed.

There has not been any conflict within my lifetime (43 years) to "step up" for.

YOU are the pussy, afraid of the real world, so you suckle the teat of money stolen from citizens by threat of violence/incarceration through the unconstitutional income tax.

You're nothing, you're not tough, all you have ever done is fight poor people without the infrastructure to meet your force with an equal force.

You live in neverland, where nobody ever grows up.

>Point to Russia when they got caught rigging the election against Berny.

noone blamed the russians for this, they just denied it was rigged.

>It's like if someone broke into a house and found body's everywhere and called the police. Instead of going after the mass murderer they go for the guy that broke in and left the mass murder alone

when trying to make a point, try to leave alone the stupid comparisons.

Point of fact is there IS a deliberate misinformation campaign headed by foreign powers (Russia mostly but not exclusively) aimed to stir both the left and right and destabilize America.