Fuck my life. i'm 32 and jobless, short on money and i drove 12 miles to see my gf for her older brothers 17th birthday...

fuck my life. i'm 32 and jobless, short on money and i drove 12 miles to see my gf for her older brothers 17th birthday. it was supposed to be a great time but instead she dumps me outside her house and didnt even let me in. i had to sleep in the car because i ran out of gas, ended up taking a bus back to my apartment. make me feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JY7WGxZOKPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you.

i just wanted some positive attention :(

theres a nigger fucking your gf RIGHT NOW

that isn't making me feel better...

kek

heccer

Did you dorks see that he's 32 and saying a girl who's OLDER brother is turning 17?

chekm

....dating an underage girl

dating****

fucking AUTOCOREECT

NOW IM THE DORK REEEE

>32
>gf's older brother 17
>shes gotta be 16 max
>no bueno

cf

I would feel bad for you, OP, if you didn't post this damn picture, ass

Fucked

l

sorry :/
but now that you posted, shes immune to death in her sleep tonight

hot

kek wtf

OP

nice b8

Nigga how old is she

rekt. kys

It's called bait newfag, fucking seriously...

You deserved it

y tho

Could be me. 35 living with mom cause I'm taking care of her as she's dying. Meaning I change her diapers and everything. She's bedridden so she can't clean herself, so she's entirely dependent on me. I can't work more than 4 hours a day or else I can and have been hit with elderly abuse charges. Which makes it a bitch to handle all this, plus make enough to cover child support. Oh yea, I have a son. My life is a crippling depression clusterfuck!

Your gf must have the right reason to fire you because you r a f4gg0t for sure

You've fallen for my trap card you pathetic faggot

Pic related, I've got your mom eating my butt now to win back honor for her family after your blunder

dubs treadmill now

sorry man. have faith for god works in mysterious ways.

Stop crying, you still have time.
It's dangerous out there! Take this:
youtu.be/JY7WGxZOKPA

Also, get

Me
You still got your whole life ahead of you!!

fug

Make something of yourself, read books. Enlighten yourself.
Pic semi related

That's not a butt, that's an indian lady

Honestly you should become a crackhead

Honestly end it. Maybe shit like this wouldn't happen if you didn't bait people into your posts with your gay shit.

sigh

RIP OP V&

Never been a very religious person... At all.. Just for my mom and certain family things. But I won't go to church of my own free will

Do not worry man having a job would have made it worse. I gotta go to work tomorrow at 9 in the morning and I just fought with my ex. My neck covered in scratches and my neck bitten and bruised. It does not get better man. Stay alone, bro. It is objectively better. At least when you have felt the worse side of the coin.

god is still taking care of you, even if you don't believe in him.

>age 32
>older brother 17 birthday
Yeah ... Ok.

Well, if God could get me laid anytime soon so the only naked woman I've been around since April won't have been my mom, who I clean with baby wipes cause she shits her diapers, horribly, daily.....

That would be just swell

Also, if God could make sure she's not into watersports, or scat play.. Two things I'm as far away from, forever, after this chapter in my life. Like not even experimenting.. Nope

it's clear you don't want to believe in god, so i'll just leave that alone. but you can start bettering your life by getting /fit/ and getting rid of degeneracy in your life (drugs, booze, sloth, etc.) and maybe turn that sorrow into anger or rage which is a much more productive emotion. as a teenage i had a lot of repressed anger which led to anti social issues, but i soon found out that channeling that emotional energy into something like the gym or a very mentally demanding activity made me feel so much better afterwards.

saying no to alcohol is saying no to being human you fucking pussy. Humans have had alcohol since the dawn of man. Drank it as a life-giving substance. Fuck off weak-willed moralfag

Why not turn your sorrow into working out and drinking and destroying your form making you stronger? TLDR: Because you are a little pussy.

>denying yourself a harmful literally toxic addictive pleasurable substance
>weak willed
pick one

Did you not see my post my friend? I could post pics of my wounds.

Humans have had it since the beginning of history. It literally saved us as a race. Fuck off you pussy moralfag.

You literally can not disagree with this. You are a little bitch.

calm down. in my experience booze has brought nothing but misery. i doubt it saved us as a species.

fuck u

fuckoff

Beer and brewing literally did. Boiling and fermenting the water and hops. Gave us water that has less of a chance of going bad. It DID save us as a race. And if it brought you nothing but misery you are not ready to exist in this world. This world is nothing but suffering.

I have a large desire to get fit, but the time, energy, and honestly sheer willpower isn't there like it used to be.. Life has chewed me up, spit me out, and took a puts on me as I laid on the sidewalk. At this point, I smoke my green and play pc when I'm not taking care of my mom, working, or household stuff.. And without that me time, I feel I would go insane.. I use my anger and such in games, and try to fix the house up, while not knowing wtf I'm doing.. I can code software and repair phones, but I'm too old for most places and the city I live in is a Techy wasteland, so I can't get much there job wise. I figure my best bet is to try to fix things on a side business for a little extra cash.

I have immunity though

Neger

ugh

nigger

I'm immune fgt

Maybe look for a place for your mom to live in? dont you have any relatives that can take care of her? im sorry to be blunt, but your mother is causing all this misery in your life, not that it's her fault or yours. itsjust the way things happened. i feel like the best motivation is thinking in your mind that your already doing something and force yourself to do it soon afterwards, but in steps. an exdample would be pushups, think
>im already on the floor, might as well do a pushup
get down on the floor
>already did a pushup, maybe i can do another
do your first pushup
etc.
basically think one step ahead and force yourself to do the previous one. sorry for tldr

GAY

My mom won't leave this house... she won't go to a nursing home.. So if I leave, she'll die in this house. At least this way I'm helping her, to prevent me being homeless

I see. I'm truly sorry for you, I'll pray for you tonight.

fuck you mang

dickless

You will die a horrible death.

Stale bread is stale.
Piss off faggot!