MODS i know your listening, please for god's sake hear me out

MODS i know your listening, please for god's sake hear me out.

Its unfair that you allow one basement dwelling neckbearded faggot with no life priorty status over Sup Forums. I am sick and tired of this faggot forcing his autistic fantasies of eating some queer faggot who Ive never even heard of's shit. Like i understand the rules and that pretty much anything legal is allowed on Sup Forums, but you also have to understand that there are other users on this board who grow irritated by some autistic sperglord's rampage about how they were violated as young children and made sence of the traumatic experience by developing a scat fetish.

As ive said in other threads, this poster, one guy doing all of this btw, is just was wasting his time. I dont think Andy Biersack would let some mentally handicapped neckbearded faggot with asbergers eat his shit... because his delicious creamy logs are all mine haha. God theyre so warm and creamy, i want them... no... NEED THEM slidding down my fucking throat and if i dont fucking have them then ill do whatever it takes to have them. I need it! Do you hear? God they're so warm and creamy im litterally diamonds right now. Just give me the logs, andy! GIVE ME YOUR WARM LOGS, BITCH!

Kek

Come cheer on Andy Sixxx in the hungerlog games!!

Love it.

Grow Up

if singles you're a fag
if doubles you're also a fag
if trips welll you're a huge faggot
if quads you're even bigger than the last faggot
if quints you're the biggest faggot that ever graced the internet with your complete faggot autism

The cream....

the fag

>ignore him he will go to shleep

The warm creamy loaves....

fag

post some oc for me to deface faggot

Andy Sixx... log of shit... would you?

fag

if singles you're a fag
if doubles you're also a fag
if trips welll you're a huge faggot
if quads you're even bigger than the last faggot
if quints you're the biggest faggot that ever graced the internet with your complete faggot autism

And yet they ban me for spamming.

fag-posting is necessity

The warm, creamy logs...

Slidding down your throat... Andy Sixx...

Ahahaha. I hate you logfuckers like a burning sun but goddamn if I didnt lol for a couple minutes over this this bait & switch. Shouldve ended with a bel air.

Enjoy a warm cup of fuck off op.

Dump

Bump