Somali experiences

Tell me about your experiences with people from this country
Special invite to: nordics , midwesterners , gulf arabs ,and everyone else

Why oh why must they be so fucking loud? Three Somalis make more noise than 20 Norwegians. Also they should stop raping and doing crime in general, and start working.

Was there with Operazione IBIS, IIRC NATO puppets used another name for it. I was with the berdaglieri after the Col Moschin, paratroopers, had done their mission.

I remember I was 20 and had never actually left Italy. The first thing that strikes me when I got off the plane was the damn heat: I thought I was about to melt. But once you get used to it, it is a very nice weather: dry and hot. My favourite.

Met few Somalis, we were stationed at checkpoint pasta, by the pastificio, a plant that used to make pasta during the colonial era.

Some old Marshall lieutenant said Somalia was in a terrible state. He was there and told me about these Zaptiè and Dubat dudes that were the colonial army units or something. Later I learned they were part of police forces.

It was a good life, i remember that when i was on some vehicle we flew the Italian flag and the fucking insurgents even shouted us something once in a broken Italian. I was never shot actually. Later some guy told me that the Somalis were actually trying to get the Americans off their land and that they had the most losses out of everyone in there.

Great food and friendly, albeit a tad too talkative.

human trash

Work together with one. He's alright, trys hard, but fails sometimes.

Talked with him many times, and I've learned that his brothers are the stereotypical Somalian with khat etc.

Somalis in my neighbourood are generally nice.

We have two families in my flat block. One of them seems like a perfect nuclear family. The parents grew up in Sweden and speak perfect Swedish (they even have the local dialect), and their kids go to non-ghetto schools and kindergartens. In the other family, the parents are polite, but I think their teenage son is in touch with criminals. He's still polite towards everyone in the block, though.

Generally, I think many of the youth gangs appear a bit threatening and on edge. The adults are all laid back, though.

It depends, some of them are violent and stupid but some are nice, the women however always walk in full dresses and headscarves and i have never in my life seen them work, it really makes me angry

Smartest student in my advanced math class was somalian and the guy was so far above the rest of us, seemed like a nice guy but he didn't talk much

never had any, that being said it is rightful italian clay

Somali girl at my secondary school would go into the girls toilets to pray.

And in muslim prayers they bow down on to the floor and amke full body contact on the floor with their legs hands and face.quite disgusting tbqh.

Only reason I know is because my mate was a non-religious muslim and the teachers called him in and all the other rasheeds at my school to let them know they have a cupboard where they can pray in now. He burst out laughing when they told him about the somalian girl.

All of them are turbomanlets and extremely skinny with very small heads. They're also loud as shit and always go in groups. I was surprised to see the black people when I visited the US the first time since they were generally around my size and height.

The 7-11 on the corner is run by a Somali and he's very rude and yells at people who linger too long and don't buy anything

This is 100% accurate. Somalis in Sweden range from ridiculous to sad in terms of appearance. A ~40 year old manlet somali with miniature head and anorexia in a second hand striped suit two sizes too large for him is quite a sight.

Among the worst immigrant groups when it comes to integrating, but there are a few secular Somalis who are taking stand against islamization of the west, those are cool.

they are really good at winning beauty contests

had a somalian colleague

long story short, the somalian community is really fucked. breeding ground for criminals

This girl doesn't look somalian in the slightest.

She's Nigerian AFAIK. Also fucking ugly.

gas the subhumans

I think she looks alright, could probably be miss Nigeria but not fucking Helsinki.

That looks nothin like a somali

This is a somali

I only know one Somali guy from back in the day but the cunt doesn't even remember he was in our football team. Alright dude for the rest though.

Okay body, but her nose is just WAY too big. Also like you say, not fucking miss Helsinki. That's not a racist statement, but miss whatever should reflect the beauty of that specific country, and she's not even born there.

I respectfully agree, söte bror.

Did you see anything of the country? Mogadiscio?
Like did you get to travel (I guess not?)?

Black as the night in satans urethra, bubbleforeheads, pretty damn meh and fuck off from north, you criminal scum!

Also Helsinki isn't a nation. Doesn't every city has some beautythingoranother?

>Also fitting for Helsinki, the globalist metropolitan gangbang-center of Finland.