Got exposed as a Trump Supporter

I know Sup Forums isn't your personal blog, but this happened last night.

>Be me.
>Be Muslim (yes I know Sup Forums hates me, that's fine)
>Hanging out with a bunch of friends from high school since we've just finished our first year of college.
>There's a lull in the conversation for a bit.
>My friend who knows I'm a Trump supporter just fucking blurts out "user'S A TRUMP SUPPORTER"
>Ohfuck.jpeg
>One of the girls in our group says "But aren't you Muslim? Trump wants to deport you!"
>Go into Trump's entire policy on just about everything.
>Explain all of Hillary's crimes.
>End it with "And really, even if you don't like Trump. You have three choices. The career politician who has blood on her hands, the career politician who's done nothing, or the Billionaire who's run Billion dollar companies while employing tons of people."
> One girl in the group leans over to me and says "You know, you're kind of right about Trump, I'm a lowkey Trump supporter myself."
>Instant validation.

What I've learned, is that if you at least sound smart about who you're voting for and don't relent at all, people can't attack you on it.

TLDR; Got outed as a Trump Supporter by my friend, got banshee'd by "racist, mysogynist," comments. Stood ground and made believers out of some people.

Liberals usually start screaming very loudly and covering their ears when you confront them with facts though.

Did you fuck her aferwards?

First off, you suck. Lose the death cult.

Secondly, welcome to the party user bro, MAGA.

That's pretty cool.

I'm sorry but Trump supporter or not, if you're a muslim you have to go back

>Be Muslim

>Be Muslim

stopped reading there
how about you stop being a muslim or fuck off

>be muslim
no it's not fine. fuck off.

You just had the "muslim minority bonus" so they didnĀ“t talk shit back. Try that as a FUCKING WHITE MALE and they would have castrated you.

Even Hitler had jews in his employ, so I think the loyal Muslims can stay.

I find that just average people will roll over if your obviously more assertive than they are. Especially so if they're left leaning, passive babies if you ask me. I would like to think if you made good points without being demeaning you could sway them assuming they're not adamant Bernie cucks.
>yes I know Sup Forums hates me
It's fine for the most part browno, as you're obviously sort of Muslim in the same way a lot of Americans are sort of christian.

>"But aren't you Muslim? Trump wants to deport you!"

trump will deport illegals dumbass, shit fake story or youd have corrected that

>people think he will deport all muslim citizens

How is life on this planet not a hell curse?

>being muslim is fine

go away cuckstralia

This is true sadly. The same happens with Cruzmissiles who say Trump is a liberal, but they don't actually wanna listen to his policies.
A lot of Bernie supporters I like this

When I said "I went into all of Trump's policies" that's the first one I mentioned. The first one was the deportation of illegals.

>"Trump wants to deport you"

Why do idiots believe this? He says he wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants and stupid people think he said he's going to deport all Hispanics and Muslims.

I've had that said to me many times before. Liberals are that stupid

kek... that's what in fact makes it believable user. Leftist college faggots are masters of straight up wrong hyperbole.

American Muslims =! muslims

Yuros don't understand because their politics and how they treat each other is so deranged.

who honestly cares what you think?

(Not Muslim or Hispanic btw)

On the contrary, you are the retard for not understanding the story and how people who dislike trump can be

>Lose the death cult.
This. OP, you have to understand there's a reason why Trump takes such a strong stance against Islam. It's anathema to a free society, and to anyone who supports a free society, which should include anyone well-informed who supports Trump.
This is a decision you have to make yourself, but you can't keep a foot in both camps for very long.

i bet i could suck cock better than you

But m8, ur the most cucked nation of all. You have to say goodnight to Mohammed every night because of that nice and cheap immigrant labor.

>What I've learned, is that if you at least sound smart about who you're voting for and don't relent at all, people can't attack you on it.

Wrong. People can and will attack you on it, even when you prove your point with a sound argument.

I think that they just stopped attacking you because you're their friend and your Muslim.

>be Muslim
Stopped reading right there.

That's a lie though. Your blog is boring.

things that never happened

GET THE EL OUT OF MY CUNTRY

>Be Muslim

This. Milo Yiannopolous did a break down of this, and he's pretty correct. We have the muslims who came here of their own volition, wanted to be Americans, and who made it into the middle class. They're a tiny minority either way, and as long as it stays like that (around 1% of the population) no problem. It's very different than bringing millions of poor people who have no interest in assimilation.

>most cucked nation

afaik our capital doesn't have a muslim mayor yet

American muslims that don't like in that shithole deerborn integrate pretty hard with everyone else in America. They are the ones that escaped and came to make cash and live a better life here for their families. In America it's not Multiculturalism, it is integration.

We dont hate you.

You clearly aren't a political Islamist.
You are on the right side of politics.
You probably arent degenerate

We are ok with based, righty Muzzies.

We dont hate Muslims
We hate Muslims being over here

>giving a fuck about what strangers think of you

Narcissism. Please listen carefully: you need to realise that 99% of what you do doesn't even register on other people's radars, and even when it does, most people will forget about you and what you've done after a few seconds. Normies just don't give a fuck.
You may get harassed by SJWs, but if anything, that's fun. You get to bite back and shout in their faces.

Nobody cares if you support Trump. Just do it. If you're hiding your political beliefs because you worry that you'll be mocked or tormented, well you've already lost.

You can't MAGA until you find your balls and your voice.

No, he's muslim

>if you at least sound smart and don't relent, people can't attack you on it.

Unfortunately this is just not true if you're a white person, the only reason you probably got away with it is because since you're a Muslim yourself the whole "racist" attack wouldn't have worked on you. Not trying to imply that you didn't make good logical points or anything, this is just how liberals think.

>go on Sup Forums
>make shit up
what a loser

>identity politics faggots

>Muslim Trump Supporter

You're a cuck, you fucking idiot. It makes sense for White Males to vote for Trump,you're literally voting against your own self-interest.

Maybe. I'm willing to accept that American Muslims are better than ours (leaving aside that America has suffered far more from Islamic terror)
But it's still like having "good" communists. They may not be rioting in the streets, but they still push an ideology which cannot reasonably coexist with western civilisation. To me, that's unacceptable.

you don't get karma here for lying, take this shit to reddit please

the girls was obviously scared, she know if she didn't agree with, you'd throw acid

>buzzword
not an argument

Islam is a political stance.

We don't hate you, specifically. We just hate the endless atrocities that a lot of your fellow muslims perpetrate throughout the world, and we are rightfully suspicious of all muslims because of it. How are we supposed to know the good ones from the bad ones?
Ironically, Donald Trump, supposed enemy of muslims, might ultimately prove to the world that there are a lot of peaceful muslims in the world, if he's able to make good on his promise to "knock the hell out of ISIS."
But if that happens and ISIS is all but wiped out, I want to see you and all the other "peaceful" muslims out in the street partying and cheering their demise.

That would be a start.

You can't scream at a muslim, though. That's like appropriating their culture or some shit.

Trump is the only candidate with any serious intention of stopping ISIS, who love nothing more than killing fat self-satisfied westerners who consider themselves "secular" Muslims. Islam is the enemy of the west, but it's not a united one, and most Muslims worldwide would benefit from a Trump presidency.

>I'm Muslim
Stopped reading after that.
Only idiots subscribe to religious ideologies. At least you're not as bad as Mormons and scientologists though

Wow, good job OP.

Yeah, and those Jews turned out to be George Soros.

>Only idiots subscribe to religious ideologies

>murkins bang on and on about "muh freedom"
>are too terrified to be open about who they support politically

If your one of the muslims who want to reform Islam, then you could stay I guess.
Under supervision of course.

Jesus Christ Pajeet, my sides are in orbit. +1 honorary lou for you~~

freedom includes freedom to do things I don't like
who knew?

>What I've learned, is that if you at least sound smart about who you're voting for and don't relent at all, people can't attack you on it.
Good going, but I don't really care about explaining myself. People don't give me shit anyway because I am big and strong.

It's kinda embarassing how we are still animals in that regard, tbqh.

I think that user was referring to the ones that actually saw combat

No I didn't unfortunately. I want to though. The lowkey trump supporter is pretty cute I'd have to say.

>Be Muslim (yes I know Sup Forums hates me
I don't hate you for being muslim.I have disdain,and contempt for your religion's ideologies;and how those ideologies are put to practice.
I only look at the content of the character a person has,not their religion nor skin color.Sup Forums isn't 1 person.

What sort of Muslim are you?

>Germany
>Calling anyone cucked
That's rich

QFT

I don't hate muslims who integrate and work. The problem is that these people are fucking unicorns compared to what's arriving in Europe right now.

Nobody likes violent criminals.

>QFT
Sorry,Britbro,i'm afraid I don't know what that stands for because I am really fucking horrible at acronyms.

Quoted for truth.

Thanks,user.

>appropriating their culture
kek

>yes I know Sup Forums hates me, that's fine
We could all get along much better if people were able to acknowledge and accept other people's dissaproval like that.

You learned nothing. You have a bail card for being muslim. Muslim is trendier than LGBT right now. You caused an override in some of their brains and they thought it'd be cool to side with a muslim.

If you were a white christian all your self-confidence would've been bypassed by your "white cis privilege" and everybody would've called you all kinds of names.

>you're literally voting against your own self-interest.
Oh do tell me mister omnipotent. What are the interests of other people. If you are so capable of knowing what the interests of other people are, maybe you should run for office.

Making stuff up on the internet? On a chinese mormon missionary board, no less?

Who would do something like that?