archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd embrace it while poking it

>my life is now fucking thick feminine boy butts
Is this supposed to be bad or better?

k

Mooaar

Yes please. Let me be a sissy femme faggot that takes cock in her tight little boi pussy and drinks piss and cum from real men.

it takes a while to edit and upload stuff so i'll do more in a little bit

oh my nice sausage

Opinions about Sonic the Sissyhog?:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

its almost 8" hard lol too bad I dont use it much

is that from not having anyone to use it with or from not wanting too

Sissies with a huge cock are amazing. Nothing like seeing a huge cock all nice and hard while they get pounded in their sissy pussy.

I can be pretty dominant but I dont really know many people who would be into a femboy dom but outside of that im completely fine using it

fuck what a shame. I would do everything and anything with you, especially if you use your weapon.

I get a lot of offers from guys to take my virginity but its hard to find anyone right for it

oh well, power to ya. hope you find that one, it is bad seeing great things going to waste.

im probably going to make and upload some videos of myself later today on whatever threads pop up for it but if anyone wants to talk my kik is eluyeim

yummy, excited for the vid.

>this is your life now. embrace it

Well if this mean i'll have a nice ass, what seems a nice dick, goodlooking feet and a fucking smooth skin... holy shit of course i'll embrace it!

If that means become a sissy with all its bullshit, it doesn't sound so intriguing though have a girl/boyfriend or human contact at all would be fine aside from etero/gay sex

one more I suppose

Just one more.. why not more

I need to record some more and i really cant be bothered to edit and upload more right now

Well hope you do manage to get around to it.

yeah again im going to record more and upload it tonight on whatever appropriate thread is up

never wanted to fuck someone so hard ever >< got any contact info?

My kik is eluyeim if you want more or whatever

damn :( do I have to dl kik and make an account or do you have some slutty email where we could talk? :>

I do have discord but it's an account id rather not share but yeah I can use an email if you wanna talk

C_lee68@aol is my throwaway email

[email protected]
this is my mail :) please say hi for starters

no clue who this faggot is :/ I asked first honey :P

C_lee68@aol
Kik : eluyeim
I'm the one who posted videos here so message me if you wanna talk

still waiting :(

I'll be slower on email responses btw

nvm, mail sent :

I'll be off this thread soon but my contact info is right above and I'm replying to everyone