/! a nu-male slaps a slutty arab in france /!

/!\ a nu-male slaps a slutty arab in france /!\
youtube.com/watch?v=3-t0sasI_Gc

NU-MALES FINALLY WOKE UP!!!!

HAPPENING!!!

You're lucky I'm too busy juggling these balls to have seen that.

HOW CAN HE SLAP!?

WHY DOES HE SLAP?!

I don't speak Arabic, can a frog translate?

frogish is such an ugly language

>The Nu-males are turning realizing they are being invaded

GLORIOUS DAYS AHEAD.

Why slap?
Just crunch her teeth with a right cross.
Whether a punch or slap the crowd will hate you the same for either, so go hard

Dose of equality

Because the bitch apparently tried to cut the waiting line. (if that makes sense, i don't know how to say it in english desu)

haha so true

Indeed, Dutch is worse though.

Need translation NOW...

A slap is more degrading than a punch, its intended to display contempt and to indicate you don't need to take them seriously as a threat.

Lmao

he didnt even cup his hand... and she didnt even flinch...

2/10

>just french things

cut in line is appropriate english

gud werk

Dude that arm grab and how he came down with it, was pretty good

Video does not include the part where she calls in her 40 brothers and cousins on him to get his brain stomped.

Why the fuck do people post shit like this without a translation?

This is a fucking english board. Without context, this shit is absolutely useless to me. It should be a rule that if you post some shitty non-english topic, you provide a translation.

lol the face at 9 seconds, you just know shit bout to get real

I agree with this.

It's a physical way of saying "shut up and know your place".

Soon as she climbed the ropes and started swinging thinking she was some how overpower an adult male then you move up to a punch.

A good one too.

I am waiting for the translation but apparently the refugees of France felt offended and won't gives

Youtube has a built in translation mode you fucking cuck. its good enough.

it's 8am, and america is not the world

>fat, weak
>headphones around neck
>handbag on shoulders

He needs to be bullied.

It's french, not klingon.
Educated people understand.

This is what you believe and at the same time is why you are so cucked Germany.

Just be aware if someone is hanging out with someone else before getting physical.

wtf are they saying i dont speak pepe

No it's not.

he shouldve just chokeslammed her on concrete

all that image shows is how much the immigrants integrate into their host

check out sweden, kek.

you mean achmed?

Why would I ever learn French. It's a shit language that sounds like frogs croaking.

it's in ascending order but with the smallest number at the end?

fuggen dum dums

This is now a happening for Sup Forums teenagers.

disappointing

nice

This is an english board you dumb cunt, not a multilingual board. I don't care what time it is. You post here, you speak english or provide english translations. I don't want to discuss some shitty topic with zero context so people can just flounder around guessing what they're saying and jumping to all sorts of dumb conclusions.

Knowing what he slapped her for/what she said is paramount to understanding whether he's a retarded loose canon cunt or a hero.

>still no translation

is that the only reaction image you have, pajeet?
its to the point where i associate it with a brown cuck

no u retard
it means how many languages the average citizen can speak, not the average shitskin.

I think he says something rude or threatening to the girl to his left which triggers him to slap her

They are afraid to admit America is number one again.

Psychologically and physically cucked by the greatest nation on earth. I mean America. Because America owns the world.

so I'll translate.

the refugee was asking politely for directions
the frog was disgusted by her presence and strike on sight for no reason at all.

BUT FRENCHIES NEVER QUEUE!!!

WE ARE THE ONLY QUEUEING NATION IN EUROPE!!!

He should've used the Rikishi driver, it would've been more effective.

Slutty Arabs are more Western than regular Arab women though. This dude is on the side of the retarded Mudslimes.

But he's right you fucking moron.

Nice hit.

>mfw I slapped some guy who turned out to be the leader of one of the largest paki gangs in Norway

>teenager gets butthurt

The bitch acts like 90% of women in France: a stupid, overly-entitled attitude because they get 10 dicks a day. I once had one hit me with their car, and her expression was the same as in the video.

Considering the beginning of the altercation isn't shown I'm going to assume the muzzie was being a cunt, probably pushed by him like a bitch then started flipping out on him and slapped him when he called her out.

What a drama queen whore. You can tell she flopped and went with it because she knew she could cry victim over it after the fact. Her limbs don't straighten, no "jolt" associated with an actual head related KO, no actual limpness, just a terrible faker going into a slow sleeping pose for sympathy.

Seriously no one understand french here?

What is wrong with this man. How does he serve in politics much less run a country. I'll never be able to into Canada.

why would I

And so it begins, the normies and betas are waking up. Put an AK in his hands and he is good to go.

that was solid to be honest.

9/10 kek is pleased with that slap praise kek

If he did this in america, at least 5 guys would have jumped his ass. Including his best friend.

Wow holy shit you sound based as fuck if you can slap some gang leader and get away with it and post Mel Gibson meme pictures without anyone stopping you, what the fuck CAN'T you do? I feel worried after even just responding to you.

You can see the exact moment she assumes victim status. As soon as she hits the floor, for a split second it looks like she has plenty of energy left in her to get back up and continue being the cunts she was being. But then, in a split second, she goes with the strategy of making it look like he knocked her out with the force of her head hitting the floor.

Fucking women, always trying to dodge responsibility for being the complete cunts they know they are.

lol @ her acting dead

She tried to cut the waiting line, so the guy called her a "slut". She started to get mad, she told him "you don't call me a slut, who are you to call me a slut ?", he says "i'm a male that woke up (to be the first in the waiting line)", she says "i don't give a fuck when you woke up", then he slaps her, her friend says "YOU DONT HIT WOMEN!!!", she says the same, then she tries to attack him, and that's it.

This fucking bitch forgot how men treat women in her own country apparently.

Wait, Justin is 44 years old? Why does he act like 20, what the hell.

Storytime, icebro?

>then he slaps her, her friend says "YOU DONT HIT WOMEN!!!",

feminists

I know women are governed by their emotions but I like to believe that self preservation instinct trumps all and wonder to myself why would a woman EVER approach a man in an aggressive manner and provoke a confrontation. A man will obliterate you physically 9.9 times out of 10.

Why?

Go on

The law is on their side.

White Knights

He called her "sale pute". A better translation would be "You whore".
Otherwise it's that

it gets their vag wet shit-testing some guy and him putting her in her place. it's biology

Somebody do a "wasted" edit please

sacre bleu! le cheesy cheesybitte petit poopignon frog leg. I surreender

Ok see, I'm glad I waited for context, because this guy is the asshole in this scenario. Calling her a slut is unwarranted. She didn't sleep with the fucking line. She has a right to bitch at him for his choice of words, and he had no real reason to slap her.

If he stuck with telling her to fuck off and go to the back of the line, he would have been in the right. Instead, he focused on the wrong shit, and just hit her. He's a fucking idiot.

>Being for sex equality
>Said to the dude: "Who are you to hit a girl?"
>Feminism

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggot.

kek, even betas have that male temper. bitches don't understand that guys can only have self control up to a certain point and then the wheels come off.

whiteknighting cuck

>he actually believed that
>the "a (nu)male who woke up" line didnt tip him off

sup tard

cus the west has created extremist feminist laws against manhood for fun and profit.

while I would never condone violence against woman I can't also stand on the side of laws that allow woman to be all out total cunts just cus they feel the privilege

some sort of middle ground has to be reach where if you shake a bitches mouth with an open hand it should be kind of legal.

or at least it shouldn't destroy the rest of your life I mean some woman would actual benefit by having their believe system shaken by a good sordid slap in face to be honest

Actually, at 0:26, the guy clearly say "you don't call my mother a whore", so it might have been because of that.

the kebabess wanted a fight to the death to get her lost sand honor back.
the cuck squad went in full force.

it's a start. he was probably forced to kiss her boots and apologize.

Is he really a numale? He looked pretty regular to me desu. French people just have a different style. He looked kind of like a bourge intello, not a SJW cuck.

Because

>This fucking bitch forgot how men treat women in her own country apparently.

This is every ratchet sandnigger diva in every country ever. We get them here too, Armenian, Azeri, Dagestani you name it. Men in those Assyrian shiholes keep them locked down tight as shit, with honor killings and the whole works, so when they get to somewhere more civilised, where educated men don't lash out straight away because of liberal education, these whores seriously lose their heads.

It takes physical violence to bring the back down.

>mum

calling a girl a slut is the same as calling a guy an asshole

we have lots of gender specific insults

cocksucking faggot

i doubt you suck cocks like a faggot but im still gonna call you that

and your language sounds like food poisoning

Nice argument you god damn idiot. If the roles were reversed and this was a FINE YOUNG ARYAN MALE, you guys would be bitching about how irrational the cunt was for slapping him.

He was in the wrong. Fuck off. You don't get to call women whores for cutting in line and then fucking hit them when they get mad at you. Not how the law works, not how anything works. But by all means continue this bullshit circle jerk and assure each other that "WOMENZ ALLWAYS DA BAD GUYZ". Faggots and idiots, all of you. The guy in question was in the wrong and you know it.

>Hitting an Arab woman in an Arab country as a foreigner.

This guy is dead.

Full disclosure here, I'd have used my backhand because hurting women makes me hard for some reason.

That's fucking amazing, so basically, they get beaten by their rapists in their home countries so they come to our countries and take it out on the men in our countries, just because they're men?

Women really are insufferably pathetic and stupid.

Back in the line you fucking whore.

No, kill youself, If it was a man who cut in line he deserves a fucking slap too. That's equality cunt.

>Story time
Ill prepare the popcorn m8s

>who woke up (to be in the line on time)

I'm afraid the tard here is you my man

Mad tumblrina detected. If it weren't for women, we'd still live in Eden and get cuddly goodies from God.