What is some music that follows the anarcho-capitalist school of thought?

What is some music that follows the anarcho-capitalist school of thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RSg-x1z6uQw
youtube.com/watch?v=cBOSr7JK8OA
youtube.com/watch?v=xqXAW2snGMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We will embrace one core, one kernel, one nucleous, one center, one system, one community, one people, one source, one GNU license, one nation, one flag.

No more frontiers and it's not called anarcho-capitalist but cyber-democracy for we'll finally enter real democracy with the tools we have, we have the necessary tools to embrace a new form of Gov, for and by the people.

So you'll have a site from the Gov where you can vote for what you want to see outside (Infrastructure, codes/laws, educational reforms, etc, anything that can be uploaded as a project in the Gov site) of course the middle and big enterprise are the ones who will enter a sane competence over the projects uploaded, for example Google and Apple. They will upload but the best infrastructure projects and we will have a public fund visible, our taxes, our revenue.

Democracy nowadays is false because the individual cannot release the group from voting for the same parties, but I don't think of taking the chairs and the human hand out of the Gov just now, I know they corrupt it but I want to reach the congress and senate faster, together, as one.

So we will do it once I release the manifesto, in the meanwhile give it a good head and stop enclosing yourself in pseudo-intellectual lowered terms like anarcho-capitalist mindsets.

From chaos the order is born, you have to be careful with those who stay in the outside and see the world, they have a better point of view and definitely you're not the Landlord.

We'll implement more schools of thought and release ourselves from the horrid specialization of labour that just ends in academic strategies for aristocratic saturated jobs.

We have money to buy another world so I guess the global projects will be interesting like Atlantis is. In the meanwhile I think of getting people a basic income after 18 y/o so we can study and invest more time in our virtues and passions to create a better society at last.

You know he ain't gonna die.

youtube.com/watch?v=RSg-x1z6uQw

youtube.com/watch?v=cBOSr7JK8OA

t. nu-males

I'm working on a computer-produced martial industrial AnCap anthem

t. Nambla™

Black & Yellow

I'm no ancap, but I've always want to here some anarcho-capitalist punk or post-punk, does it exist?

I can't wait to see the real geniuses coming up in the Gov site.

You think we have geniuses but it's difficult to give birth to a Mozart nowadays.

The current state of politics is embarrasing and they will know I'm the lord when I lay my hand upon them. Three ring circus sideshow of freaks!

no because capitalism isn't punk

ancap and ancom are both sides of one fedora coin.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqXAW2snGMI

beyonce, cyrus, bieber, kendrick lamar, lady gaga and all corporate manufactured shit

>implying that song isn't sarcastic

That's why The Clash, The Pistols, etc. all signed to major labels, because that's not a capitalist move

yeah, those bands aren't punk

Well who is then?
The Ramones? Warner Brothers subsidiary
The Saints? EMI
The Buzzcocks? EMI subsidiary
The Dead Boys? Same as the Ramones
The Voidoids? Same again
The only truly indendent but notable first wave Punk band I can think of were the Damned

Melvins

>Well who is then?
my band desu

going by DIY business practices, fugazi are the most punk band of all time