What's the point of this if the man can't get pregnant?

What's the point of this if the man can't get pregnant?

because it feels good

whats the point of regular sex if you're gonna wear a condom anyway

The prostate

> Not liking it in the ass

What a faggot.

What's the point of you posting on Sup Forums if everything you write is going to disappear in a few minutes?

PLEASURE

What's the point of this if the woman shouldn't get pregnant?

It'll leave an imprint on your brain

Getting your prostate milked and not getting ass cancer. DUH!

Did you just assume my fertility you fucking shitlord?

Great for keeping that ass nice and moisturized. Great shits... great shits.

Try it and you tell us.
If yuo get knocked up don't blame me.

Why do you have nipples?

Same reason we want to put it in a girls ass, because we know they fucking hate it

ikr

why does the guy getting fucked in the A have a flaccid dick a lot of the time?

went too sleep many a time in that position

Because getting fucked in the ass can be uncomfortable. Hell, a lot of women don't get wet with the way you guys fuck them so is it any wonder a guy probably won't have a raging erection?

How was it?

yes, he can get pregnant

the women I fuck get SUPER wet most of the time dude. i made this girl cum twice in a dominos while she was washing dishes and her leggings were literally soaked bra

Because the penis isn't being stimulated and the guy's attention is behind, not in front.

Is that how babby is form

your dick gets really pruny its not actually comfy to fall asleep with your dick in an orifice

>Virgin detected

fan-fucking-tastic. Waking up, it feels like you are needing a shit. Always hard as then she stirs and pokes your prostate and and you cum immediately.

You're like, oh god so amazing. Anyway, you get the point right?

But the man CAN get pregnant.

I'd be counting scars

Some men are lucky enough to be born with a uterus deep in their ass. You just have to get cummed in deep enough.

no i think the other guy's reply makes more sense and also my girls ALWAYS get wet so youre wrong on both fronts.

they get so juicy i can suck that pussy water out they titties

What am I wrong about? That most of you suck at sex?

Nah, I'm right about that.

But this thread is bout butt sex. The main point is that most men can't fuck well, so why would you think that women could fuck well with a dick given that they're women?

But keep masturbating on Sup Forums. I know the truth about all of that bragging

This is bait, but I'm still leaving this here.

>so why would you think that women could fuck well with a dick given that they're women?
beacuse they aren't raised not to pay attention, perhaps?

So your thoughts are that women are better with dicks than men because they aren't raised with ADD?

I don't like where you're going with this user

Is... is that dildo just a nose?

im talking about gay men in general. i seriously doubt gay men dont know how to fuck other gay men.

and you dont know SHIT, nigga. i make a woman's clit my fucking toy. when i want her to cum on the spot she cant stop it. when im in the mood to listen to those moans and groans of ecstasy, when i want to feel that pussy juice dripping down her thighs, i get what I want.

Hahaha did you just call someone a nigga like you're some kind of thug on Sup Forums. Hit that caps lock button too, you'll really be a thug

This is what your girls' clits look like isn't it you sick fuck

bahahahahahahaha

>all these men who never have their prostate smashed

i DID hit that caps my dog.
sounds like youve had some bad experience with men and im sorry to hear that but I promise you a lot of guys know their way around a vagina and you've just gotten unlucky and/or you have bad taste in men.

women arent a fucking enigma you just have to remember not to treat a pussy the same way you do your dick when youre forcing out a 5 minute jack session from boredom.

All of my sides/10

I know right, what a bunch of faggots. They've never experienced the sweet sensation of a ribbed dragon dildo rubbing against their prostate making them squirm for each time they thrust it in. Pretty sad tbh.

whats your problem man huh? whats your problem huh?

Every single prostate stroke with my 18 inch Doc Johnson have me like...

Then your brain eventually dies and that imprint also disappears