Why are Americans such fucking fat, disgusting pigs?

Why are Americans such fucking fat, disgusting pigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

redant.com.au/how-we-do/fat-footers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most Americans almost never travel to other countries, they just hang around other Americans thinking being fat, racist and stupid is normal...
So they have no other parameter to measure their lives other than what their fat American neighbour does, which is eat McDonald's daily

So basically they think America is the whole world, and that being fat is good

American here. Can confirm.

convenience nation

im gonna buy a gba can't wait

American here, I second this

US resident here, will also confirm Also:
Most food here consists of soy, corn syrup, fat and flavoring.
The economy is based around the automobile, and therefore the physical layout of cities are designed to work with cars, pedestrians and cyclists being considered more of a nuisance than a constituency.
High levels of psychological stress.
Those are the three main ones I can think of.

>Everything is supersized
>Everything is cheap
>Fyat

Sure is samefag in here tonight.

>American here, i third this

American here, I forth this

The real question is should I shit my pants to get sent home from work?

Entitlement and gluttony.

They think they deserve everything and then when they get it, they consume it all immediately and ask for more.

The streets are paved with donuts here. Food is too convenient. I'm still waiting for Taco Bell to start delivering though, then I'll probably be fat, too.

No, shit in someone else's pants. You still get sent home but none of the clean up.

>Beats Britain when our buds have our back
>Conquers half the continent
>Tons of room
>Tons of slaves
>Tons of farms
>Everyone has food
>American industry becomes a staple in the global economy
>More money
>More food
>Artificial food becomes a thing
>No need to work out when cars are availble
>America's FW

American here. This is true.

illustration

Because freedom. Stay poor and starving eurocucks.

Nice job - they’re Australian - redant.com.au/how-we-do/fat-footers/

wages driven as low as possible, quality of commodities and food driven as low as possible as a race to bottom in terms of price. as you go down the income latter people get fatter. also american dream is fucked up in sense that everyone wants to be rich but then everyone hates you so everyone lives a shitty life. the only thing is that if you are rich you can afford or have time to go to the fucking gym or get surgery.

Why would we want to visit 3rd world shitholes?
We don’t enjoy watching the savages in their natural habitat, nor do we have any desire to be around the smell.
No thank you, we’ll stay where the air is clean and clear, the water is pristine and the land is magnificent. You can have your tiny mud huts and beating drums.

>implying US itself isn't essentially 3rd world shithole with nukes
>implying the average american wouldn't qualify as a savage compared to most civilized countries
>implying you don't have a chimpout every other day
>implying your country isn't just about as smelly as any other 3rd world country
>implying you don't destroy your "magnificent" land and spoil your "pristine" water with thoughtless industrial plants and fracking
>implying US has ever developed any independent culture at all

pic unrelated

Flouride in the water

This is what Americans actually think.

Don't worry, we don't want your fat asses visiting our countries anyway.

>probably doesn't think the burger memes are based on fact

can confirm, middle america literally lives in a narrative instead of the real world

It's more than just availability.

I've lived in Japan for more than ten years, and food is *much* more readily available. I can buy french fries, beer, and whisky waters from vending machines. Not only are convenience stores always open 24/7, the food they sell, both hot and cold is both tasty and relatively nutritious. Restaurants are crazy-cheap, the service is excellent and there's no tipping.

But American-style obese people? I've seen maybe five in those ten years.

American culture, the cities' layouts, the use of food as a socially acceptable drug... everything contributes.

FPBP

America *is* the third-world shithole. You'd know that if you ever left the trailer park.

Why does OP insist on asking stupid questions?

European here can confirm i take It in the ass Daily by mud scum immigrants all the while hating a country whos culture i consume and whos innovationsns have shaped the modern world.

China? Japan?

>Why are Americans such fucking fat, disgusting pigs?
>pic related is in eurostan

Why are Europeans such fucking cucked, shit skinned mudslimes?

>guaranteed replies

?????

6'2" 170 lbs.

I'm a fat disgusting pig now?? Weird.

Why does the name of inside the lines someone drew on a map have any signifigance to anyone?

Contact with alien races always renews one's faith in humanity. It is my belief that foreign travel narrows the mind wonderfully.

We do less manual labor than ever, food is plentiful and cheap.

Well there is one thing the USA is not #1 in and that is obesity. Google that shit.

Tonga, Samoa and Kiribati, small island nations in the Pacific, top the list, with roughly four out of five of their citizens being overweight or obese. They are followed by a slew of Middle Eastern countries – Qatar, Kuwait, Libya, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia. Mexico, Turkey, Chile and Iceland also rank above the U.S. The U.S. comes in 27th with 66.3 percent of its population being obese or overweight.

>he isn’t aware that America is also a 3rd world country

Americans are so fat, here in southern France during summer I can tell them apart from all other tourists just for being always the fattest ones

Americans also look like Americans. It’s weird. They have a distinctive look compared to other European descendants.

what the fuck there's like 3 people in this thread

quit samefagging you dickslaps

just wait for an actual America hateboner thread to come along later, there's at least 3 a day anyways

keeping it in the family does that to the gene pool.

au moins avec leur gabaris ils ne passent pas sous le camion de mohammed. si il y avait eu plus d'américains à Nice on aurait évité le drame. fat road block

I'm 170lbs of pure lean muscle. What are you talking about?

Just kidding. I know exactly what you're talking about. It's because my average fellow USA fuckers eat tons of shit food & shit beer & barely move a muscle. simple as that. I see these fuckers when I grocery shop at wallmart. Even the cashiers don't even know what kale is. It's a pretty clear line of lower middle class to poverty level people. More than half of them give no fucks about being fit or even being normal. What's worse is that they are willfully stupid as fuck too.

That's a generalization. I am American and I don't associate with fatties.

You'll find plenty of fatties around the world not just USA

>america is a continent, pleaase educate yourselfs

number of factors. capitalism is the perfect market for fast food. Its cheap and addictive, reason its cheap though is because its loaded with sodium and sugars which extend shelf life and enrich flavor of poor quality food. as the economy weakens cheap food becomes more popular and so instead of cooking a meal made of whole unprocessed foods one might go out for the cheap burger, fries and softdrink combo (loaded with salt, high fat content, low fiber and high fructose corn syrup). salt increases water retention, fats are high calorie sources and simple sugars in excess cause insulin surpluses which converts those sugars into fat for later use of energy. if you add all this with a sedentary lifestyle youll end up with a large calorie surplus and thus lots of fat, insulin resistance, hardened veins and arteries (caused by high sodium and low potassium), narrowed arteries (high cholesterol which forms plaque), poor digestive health (slowed bowl movement from low fiber or fast movement from high fat) and of course weakened nerve function from low levels of b complex and other essential vitamins.