American Military Rape Boys

Sup Forums will defend this.

news.groopspeak.com/classified-videos-allegedly-show-u-s-soldiers-raping-boys-in-front-of-their-mothers-images/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/features/11719/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So your soldiers are faggots?

Well, yeah. This is pretty common knowledge.

I don't care to send the best on the field. Only the worst.

Never heard of Strategical Rape?

boys will be boys

With Strategical Rape you're supposed to rape their wives and daughters to enforce demographic change, though.

The whistleblower writes like a 14 year old girl.

They should have fucked the boys then fucked then women afterwards without washing

The rape achieves the goal of slowing down birth rates. They can always rape more later.

All the muslim men are in europe so someone had to pick up the boy love slack.

What were they supposed to do?

the mothers got cucked!

How do slow down birth rates by raping their boys? Just cut off their balls.

Go down on their knees for us, The ones who said they have the strongest military on earth is now on their knees. Iran makes me proud.

Word gets around the these boys have been FREEDOMED by imperial dogs, they'll be complete undesirable rejects. You should be thank them for bringing the rape back to them, Hitler.

This is why we need seperation of church and state

I think this is less about birth rates and more about humiliation and intimidation. More like, "If you shoot a mortar at our base, we'll find out who you are and rape your sons." "If you set off an IED, we'll find out who you are and rape your sons." Didn't the Soviets used to do shit like this in the past?

>
>I think this is less about birth rates and more about humiliation and intimidation.

I'm pretty sure they just like young boys.

>Didn't the Soviets used to do shit like this in the past?
> rape your sons
American education.

spoils of war, baby

I'm not so sure everyone should rush to believe this source.

>rape your son
How about the mother or daughter.

do they use lube at least?

Don't ask don't tell was a mistake

But then they have to deal with genetically superior half american soldiers in 15-20 years down the road.

>there's videos of US soldiers raping kids
>no actual proofs

okay, sure.

Edginess of teenagers.

Each one trying to one up by making more edgy comments.

One of my favorite WW2 stories is the one where the American/British/French POW's tried to stop soviet rapes of civilians after being released by Nazis (due to soviet advance). They castrated their U.S./British/French "allies" and then executed them after letting them live castrated for a bit.

Not even trying to be anti-russian, those traitors dizerved it.

Were these boys fighting for ISIS?

>tfw you were not born a cute brown shota who gets enriched by military issue B.W.C and used as a cum dumpster in US bases against your will
why live?

You must be new here

Soldiers, sports teams, and monastic religious leaders...

All groupthink pedos. Nobody stops it, so confirmed that unsupervised men in groups are disgusting pigs.
I roll Lone Wolf, senpai.

I dunno they do have this photo of a guy in pyjamas with a trash bag on his head holding a sad little boy
They're behind barbwire and everything
Looks like it was taken at guantanamo bay

POO

new yeah.

But double standards and hypocrisy are the two main pillars of Sup Forums for sure

This is a milleniums old tradition, pillaging and raping your enemy. What's the big deal?

Ok pls now tell us the story about crucifed canadians and then the one about dachau lampshades

Haha your army is a bunch of monkey fuckers

If Sup Forums defends this it is because of the mass-insanity we are dealing with if it comes to things like ''gay'', any other special preferences, that all have about the same, but this is not known enough.

>But double standards and hypocrisy are the two main pillars of Sup Forums for sure
that's just how white people are.

Shut up. Your country is christian and westboro=america.

african ebolaniggersoldiers think the same way.
but we all knew that merican morals are fucked, no surprise there.

That's gay

>If Sup Forums defends this it is because of the mass-insanity we are dealing with if it comes to things like ''gay'', any other special preferences, that all have about the same, but this is not known enough.

MOST threads on Stormfront are more well thought out. People literally just come to Sup Forums to take a shit with their fingers. We used to have people who posted facts, sources, charts, etc. but gamergate chased most of them off.

They did it to German women.

Obviously fake.

Everyone knows women are the only victims of war.

>soviet rapes of civilians
This shit is real meme.
Yep there were rapes, but after Nazis killed a lot of soviets and also raped a huge bunch of them you could expect this.
But
>mah 95% of german women raped by evil soviets
Is total meme
>They castrated their U.S./British/French "allies"
Like something bad. Also i couldn't imagen this
because friendly-fire leads to death in Gulag.

>westboro
Woe wha ha ha ha ah Westboro. Dem idiots. They went full retard, former baptist, couldn't take it anymore.

>FREEDOOMED

>rape your sons
>Soviets
its time for your medication, burger

Sauces?

Was it just propaganda taught in our schools?

Well they can't rape the girls, that would be sexist.

Modern western culture celebrates male victimization.

Funny, Now refugees are raping European women. Karma's a bitch.

Pic related, It's what daughter will do

>allow fags in the military
>surprised whe they start raping boys instead of the women

>current year
>not submitting yourself to a tribe
The lone wolf gets killed by the pack

>taught in our schools
Yep totally not propoganda.
>Sauces?
Google it.

They're only 200 Million people in the Middle East. Europe alone has 800 Million.

ME is one of the most sparsely populated regions in the world. Google it you moron

20 Million people died thanks to Western interventions from 1990's that's 10% of the population of the ENTIRE REGION

>a floppy disk

R A R E
A
R
E

you mean liberals will defend this right. they defend the muslims raping in europe. some have even resorted to victim blaming . so i will just recycle their words and use it in this context

"they wanted it" and "it was consensual they know it"

You think the army is bad? You need to look at those sailor boys.

You're assuming I'm going to be stupid enough to encounter 'the pack'.

There's that Groupthink again.
And you're an American and talking like a conformist...tsk-tsk.

Europe shouldn't have to suffer because you wanted gibz me oilz in the ME. If anything it's your women who should be being raped NOT ours .

Fuck you Idiots for turning Europe Muzzie

>>they defend the rapes in Europe.
Citation needed.
Who's "they"? Bearded skinny faggots in Williamsburg? The "triggered" image bitch that's in your minds eye?

>im 12 and what is this

>calls me a moron
>posts a bunch of shit completely unrelated to my post
Learn to read nigger.

looks like a p. good time y not?

>thinking it's the us that gets oil from the me

Lel

I must have missed this part when I was in the US ARMY. I guess they turned the Quran into a field manual now. For you retards that believe it... Smh. The saying goes. Your beliefs reflect your true personal thoughts. So basically.. You fools are pedos. Isn't it common knowledge that the middle East prefers goats and young boys? Correct me if I'm wrong. US soldiers essentially prefer to fuck her in the pussy.. Ha

wait a moment
arent those guys fucking a minor?
isnt this CP?

jesus fucking christ

THEY'RE CHILDREN FOR FUCKS SAKE. YOU MONSTER

>The boys were sodomized with the cameras rolling. And the worst above all of that is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking that your government has. They are in total terror.
Holy fucking shit burn America to the fucking ground.

>B-b-but American soldiers spoke out against Bacha Bazi! They're heroes!
>American soldiers literally do worse
Christ at least Bacha Bazi is to some limited degree consensual.

Real rape has never been tried.

Leave whites alone you monsters! What have they ever done to hurt you? Feces belongs in toilet not on your body.

Kek you got me. Still this is a fucking nightmare. I can't wait for this hellishly corrupt, evil country to fall into oblivion. How the fuck can anyone justify shit like this? And the worst part is, the fucking higher ups KNEW this evil shit was happening.

it's ok they weren't girls
faggotry is progressive

Yeah, how dare those fucking sandniggers defend their country against foreign invaders!? They deserve violent child rape for this.

But how do you know?
I won't believe it until they deliver.
tl;dr: PICS OR DIDN'T HAPPEN

stalins direct orders in the end of ww2 for the germans... prutty common and documented knowledge. Women,children,babies...

I really hope they do, not that the international community would fucking do anything about it. The officials would deny knowledge of wrongdoing, then issue some pathetic apology and everyone would go back to letting America be a demon-infested hellhole. This country should be fucking nuked.

I forgot, old women too

Just like shitskins.... 11% mudslime my ass

fight like the taxpayers pay them for

>Hersh recanted his statement

>In a subsequent interview with New York magazine, Hersh regretted that "I actually didn't quite say what I wanted to say correctly. ... It wasn't that inaccurate, but it was misstated. The next thing I know, it was all over the blogs. And I just realized then, the power of—and so you have to try and be more careful."

Meanwhile in Afghanistan: bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11217772

>too young to remember abu ghraib

Do you have a link to the stalin orders about raping women children and babies?

White people confirmed for faggots lmao

First your women wanted the Islamic dick and now your soldiers lmao

>no evidence

So a kike and a goatfucker says something it must be true right?

>american troops are into shota

>numbah 1 military
>says iran is a shithole that would be destroyed in a war
>bows down to them the second they get iranian guns pointed at them

America doesn't do this. Only muslims rape boys, because their religion allows it.

>islam
>pedophilia

Why is this surprising?

wtf is even going on here?

Hersh zero evidence and none of the bullshit he alleged got printed in a major news outlet despite his reputation as a reporter. Instead he hit the college speech circuit and spewed a bunch of butthurt bullshit alleging "muh secret sources".

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/features/11719/

This is what happens when you allow fags into the military.

Anyone who participated/covered it up should be executed.

also

>allegedly

Kinda hard to fight back when your commander in chief is a massive faggot.