Do you still feel empathy towards women?

Do you still feel empathy towards women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. I can feel empathy towards most animals.

>still

I think it is funny how they project their wants and needs on to men. For instance, they think getting wealthier increases their value.

Most people are pieces of shit. Some just decide not to hide it, which I respect, but no, I can't feel empathy for any human over 8. Unless they have a mental disability and something bad happens to them.

>I'm too smart! Men won't date me because I'm so smart!
>No, we won't date you because you're actually an idiot that THINKS they're smart because you spent a bunch of time taking retarded classes. The worst kind of idiot.

>getting wealthier increases their value
It would but yet they always want an even richer man. I would have no problem marrying a richer woman and being a stay at home dad tbh.

I can hardly feel anything these days

Whores deserve everything bad that happens to them.

you dont comeback from this smh

monkey got nigged

No

The vibrate function on niggers only works if you hit the button really hard

The no 1 killer of men right now is suicide. But no one gives a fuck for them. One woman does it and it makes the news

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

You beta dags who hate women only do it because you're duck ups who either can't get laid or can't keep a woman because you have a tiny dick.

This like my sister. She earns 100k and bought ahome at 30. Stayed with the same loser for 7 year and
now she’s almost 32 with no male prospects.

Young sibling is married with a kid and I married my wife at 22 and we have been married 10 years and have kids.

Biggest mistake of her life was not getting married after college like little sister and my wife.

>were bigmouths but just call it being smart, everyone is the problem except us!

Oh gee, what a shame for her. She has a shitload of money and no annoying as fuck kids to suck it all away or ruin her life.

Shit. Is she annoying ? Where does she lives ? I want some

Chicago and yes, she’s annoying. Very upbeat, social and optimistic. She works in the corporate world and does good there as a result.

I used to be against mixing with Asians, Indians, and niggers. Only white Latino and white. Now I don’t care. I just want her to get married so she doesn’t end up with 10 cats. She is obsessed with dogs. Owns one and treats it like a kid.

What exactly am I supposed to hate about this woman? Killing yourself isn't morally wrong, and she fed her dogs. Seems like a good woman to me?

Yes, I feel a general empathy for all humans, bar anything that should be under Darwin Awards or came about due to willful ignorance/stupidity.

I feel no empathy for retards who kill themselves, women or not.

you may have a point but can't really respect anyone who reads the daily mail

>want women without a degree
Yeah that's exactly what I want. Women who go to college are taught being a mother and wife is bad and men are evil. Working girls don't believe any of that bullshit because they don't sit around and protest white people all day on campus, they're working.

Every girl that's ever been decent that I've dated or fucked wasn't in school, they were working and hoping to advance their career where they worked, or had ambitions that didn't require a degree. That's the kind of woman I want.

My wife is a sahm, good mom and wife. She has a degree. All women should be encouraged to get degrees.

I have life insurance and shit, but what if I died. She would need to eventually work.
There is no way I would have married someone without education. My wife worked and when to school. So did my sister. It is possible to do both. All people should have at least a two year degree.

>all people should at least have a two year degree

Nice meme, friend. Success isn't dictated by education. The most successful people I've met in my entire life never went to college, and those are millionaires and one billionaire. But keep living the meme, friend.

I can feel empathy for most living creatures, in her case I think she at least did the decent thing of worrying about her dog before leaving.

>yes
>why wouldnt i
>dags
>duck

Whatever you say. Mr. Scientist

maybe, and thats just a guess, it´s not because they are smart, but because they have a shit personality. also why the fuck would a smart women ever want to date a factorry worker ?

Anecdotes dude. Statistics are out there and studies show that people with higher education levels make more long-term.

Low skilled work will be outsourced.

Fleshlight with a pulse deserves empath
Kek'ed all over my shorts

>also why the fuck would a smart women ever want to date a factorry worker ?
Because they're attractive, maybe? It's not like humans judge and evaluate each other on first sight, or anything.

most selfmade billionairs are smarter than you could ever fathom

thats where the smart comes in. would you as a women stay with some lowincome good looking chap ?

as long as my family and friends are okey i dont care for the rest.

What kind of question is that? You know how many smart, rich dudes marry arm candy? That's human nature.

>Turned down by a factory worker
She asked out a factory worker?

That doesn't imply she's smart. It implies she wants to be smarter than her man -- so she's looking for dumb men to date so she can feel superior.

Cool, that's why you don't be a part of a statistic and make your own success. It's been drilled into people's heads with shit like that that if you don't go to college you'll fail. Most of the people I knew getting out of college couldn't find work. But yeah long term 20 years down the line they'll be making decent money, what an accomplishment. By the time you work your way up a corporate ladder you're too old and tired to really do anything with your life.
The self made billionaire I met was much smarter than me, and was wiser as well. I can fathom it you fucking clown, I don't think I'm some kind of superior intellect genius.
They said that 70 years ago yet here we are.

Also, "low skilled"? So if you don't go to college that means your job is low skilled?

Wut

well that sounds like a reason to believe that women are the smarter sex

Is this a real question?

>function on niggers only works if you
exactly woman contribute nothing and think they are owed everything

Then let them suffer. Who gives a fuck? WHY give a fuck? Even AIR causes corruption to rocks. I will let the wise minded figure that one out.

well then you should obiously understand htat the successfull people you have met are not an indication of how real life works and therefore assume that 51% of milloinairs and billionairs never went to college.

I need feminism to dial it way back, because crazy women like this one actually believes a rape can happen with no physical contact.

Those poor women :(

Who the hell would be able to give satisfaction to a football-head like her anyway?

>51
>sudden realisation

was the last 50 years just bright sounds and confusing noises?

hits close to home, iw= will die alone, soon.

A wizard in training that has low enough self esteem to fuck both crazy and unattractive within the same person?

>the successful people you've met are not an indication of how real life works

Yup, guess I don't live in the real world. My mistake

>therefore assume 51%

I never assumed that. Also, learn to speak English you fucking faggot, your grammar and sentence structure is on par with a god damn pajeet. In the real world that you speak of, people won't take you seriously if you can't speak the common language. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

>tfw to intelligent to find love

>upbeat, social and optimistic

Why is that annoying?

It can be if the person refuses to recognize that having a negative reaction to something can be valid.
Along the lines of "what, you broke you leg, had it go septic and then got it removed? That's wonderful, you'll be saving so much in shoes".

I love women. I just fucked the shit out of my wife, went to the gym, & got hit on by a hot ass group exercise instructor (they are practically all women) What the fuck is wrong with you literal faggots. I don't get the hate. I don't hate gays just stupid women hating faggots who are most likely mad because they can't get laid.

>Work on your fucking game
>If you're a confident male women are just never a threat

Man the fuck up you weak willed, crabby little babies. Fuck sake.

Over 80% of millionaire have college degrees and a higher percentage have probably attended college at some point.
Some have had success in starting a business, it isn’t the norm though. Most businesses fail.

>Do you still feel empathy towards women?

I try not to feel empathy towards anyone.

That's 20 minutes from my house

There's enough depressed people in the world.

Have you ever went to or seen those self help talks. It’s like a man on stage with a stadium of obese women telling them how to love themselves. That’s her. She is positive, but it gets annoying after a while. I mean sometime life just sucks and you don’t need someone telling you otherwise.

My wife and her both went to A big ten school. When I told her my sister worked at the school in a specific area, she laughed and said hopefully it wasn’t the annoying girl. It was. When I was 19, I got my sister a job and during the orientation the annoyed the entire class. My future coworkers told me she is annoying.

I'm not telling anyone to be depressed, but reacting to a bad situation with the words "wow, that sucks" is also a sort of empathy that shows you care about the person.

Yeah, too smart
Kek

Feel sorry for women.
There so smart :(

What the heck within the campaign of " I have a vagina and fell entitled to the position" is considered smart by these people?
She basically went for the office with the tactic of "If you don't vote for me, you're a bigot" and then got surprised when a lot of people responded with "fuck you, you disingenuous hag".

Empathy.
College kids don't even know wut it is!

When you get closer to 30 you will start to notice all your friends are starting families or falling into serious careers. If you dont have like a life changing career, something that you can do 80 hours a week because it is your lifes purpose or you genuinely love it then you NEED a family. Your friends can't hang out like the used to because they're busy with their kids and when they do hang out their kids are going to make up 90% of what they talk about and if you cant relate then you're going to have a big problem. By the time you hit 40 what are you going to do? When your friends are growing as people and advancing their lives as everybody who is normal does, going through the stages of having children and grandchildren what will you be doing? The answer is probably sitting around the house with your 20 pets trying to distract yourself from how crushingly alone and isolated you are because your generation has just left you behind and you can no longer relate to them.

Women - niggers, same thing.

>51

She's at least 10 years older than that. Possibly 20.

You could adapt & learn to tolerate & hang with younger people. I've seen childless couples tho & they're usually very isolated for those very reasons. Also they tend to be self centered assholes.

>having kids
>being married
>working 80 hours a week

If that's what you consider "having a life", you're welcome to it.

Perhaps those childless couples have enough insight to recognize that being self centered assholes wouldn't make them good parents.

His point is having something to take your mind off how alone you are. Or to avoid the feeling altogether.

This is true, though. Men can rape other men. Don't know what it has to do with feminism, though.

>these people
pimple-faced fake news blogger?
nobody knows. too insignificant.

Of course. Probably part of why I actually get laid.

You're applying logic to a quasi religious ideological claim, that posits men can rape women without touching them.
Male rape victims don't exist or are at least considered almost as rare as a unicorn to the majority of intersectional feminists.

Could be. The ones I know are also pretty smart, just vain & self absorbed.

Sup Forums manchildren talking about women

She will not be forgiving you just because you need absolution, shitlord

Huh, she talks a big game when the fault can be laid at the feet of others, but has she ever come out and said that her campaign was colored by entitlement and a lack of trying to connect with people on her part?

can someone plz tell me why woman always have this self entitled view that the way they think is right and the way men think is wrong

sss

they're trying to be like men

[spoiler]test[/spoiler]

[spoiler]SPIKE DIES![/spoiler]

[THIS IS WHAT Sup ForumsTARDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc

Bcuz wimins just mo reasonable den men R

you know in the military if either person is on meds/ has any alcohol in their system its a default rape with the male being guilty. Also if both are completely sober and the woman decides that after the fact that having sex was a bad idea its considered rape with the male being guilty.

Empathy
Getting priorities in the correct order.

Yep, and....

whats that from?

I have no empathy for women at all. Disgusting ugly creatures, only good for fucking. I know of nothibg else on this planet that has such an ugly, self entitled personality