RIP to my great uncle Wilhelm von Sholly 09-24-1926 - 10-07-1943 Eastern front, somewhere near Minsk

RIP to my great uncle Wilhelm von Sholly 09-24-1926 - 10-07-1943 Eastern front, somewhere near Minsk.

What you get for watching inglorious Sup Forumsastards and fully back to Sup Forumsack

My great uncle also died in the Eastern front.

He was part of the Blue Division sent from Spain.

I would attach a picture but I am not on my computer.

I hope they died slowly :) .

My great uncle died in stalingrad
He was watching birds when he slipped on a banana and got a heart attack out of the embarrasment

Hope you do too, alone eaten away by maggots.

Hope you'll share that faith.

:)

*emberrassment
How embarrassing, I think my heart hurts

Both got fucked by your uncles.

I do share that faith. That faith, that they died slowly. :)

They were fighting for their countries, just like everybody else.

I also share that faith. The faith that you will share their faith and fight on the eastern front Kamerad

And...?

And it's nice to feel good

Well in that case then.

I hole hardetely agree with you

Guys, I am really got to a friendly conclusion to what started off as a hostile start.

Anyway how is your sex life?

Heil to your Uncle!

I'm happy to see that I got a new friend today. Do you want to play football with me?

"Dandy" would be the best adjective. Yours?

oooooh now look at the triggered nigger lover

We could start a team?

Good on you op for respecting his memory. Jeez, his age. Fuck me we have people the same age as him reading this thread who get triggered by bad words, can't even reverse a trailer or pitch a tent. And here he was making the ultimate sacrifice.

F

I can not tell you it's confidential!

You forgot the rest of message.

Yes. Mom says that she will bake some cake which we can eat together after we finished playing. I will show you my football card collection when you are at my place. Anybody else who wants to join our football team?

C'mon. Give us a one word adjective.

I'll bring soda!

No I can't!!!! If I tell you your lifes will be in great danger!

I had uncles on both sides of the Vietnam War.

Good thinking! Anybody else up for some football game? You know two is great but three is a crowd

That's really sad. What did they say?

Well the one from the North I never really met, at least not as an adult. He was an infantryman. And my uncle who fought in the south was American, in the Army as a M113 gunner. But he died in 2008, so I never heard too much from him in regards to the war. But he was there during the Tet Offensive, so I think he saw some horrific things from both sides. He would have PTSD episodes from time to time, but he was really nice otherwise.

Can I kiss you?

I'd prefer not, sorry. =)

Only faggots had relatives who died in the war. All my my great uncles and great grandfather survived.

God damn American patriot! God bless him. There is no higher sacrifice than defending the white race

I'm sorry for being so rude. I just wanted to break the ice. You can love somebody deep inside your heart and there is nothing wrong with it. If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live!

>Says the faggot who would die on day 1 of the easiest of battles

What's new with you?

Is it because I am Asian?

We can all learn something from this.

No. Your words are wonderful. Do you like football?

I couldn't agree more with you

Nope, I don't care for professional sports really, maybe MotoGP.

The cake is ready and Mom says that it tastes very good (I think she already ate a bit of it haha :). I set the table and prepared some balloons. Someone said that he will bring soda so I didn't buy any more drinks.
You can join me outside in my garden playing football. My sister will join us maybe I hope that that's no problem. (I can tell her to leave if she's too annoying)

>MotoGP
What's that?

Motorcycle racing.

My grandfather's entire regiment was lost at Stalingrad.

I am not kidding.

Did they find out again? It's better to have somebody with you who knows the town. I sometimes get lost in the strangest places, One time I wanted to meet a friend just to find myself in the middle of a gay party 30 minutes after. That's how I lost my virginity

I hope you drive safe!

Sholly does not look like a German last name.

God bless us soldiers. They bring, or drop, democracy to all those shitty countries full of bad guys. And the American God's blessing them with ptsd and poverty. Good luck with Trump amerifags, long live country music.

Semper Fi brother