When I get to a computer other than Sup Forums where should I post this?

When I get to a computer other than Sup Forums where should I post this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dir.nv.gov/OSHA/Home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bamppity

Final bump

New bump

????

liveleak or theync. what are you, new?

whut that?

OP are you there FAM? i have something interesting too~!

drop it yo

5 shooters. I knew it

“Crowds on Demand, a Los Angeles-based Public Relations firm specializing in innovative events, is looking for enthusiastic participants in the Las Vegas area. Our events include everything from rallies to protests to corporate PR stunts. The biggest qualification is enthusiasm, a “can-do” spirit. Pay will vary by event but typically ranges from $15-20 per hour plus reimbursements for gas/parking/public transit.” For more information about us, please visit crowdsondemand()com

so they took out the windows from above and below the smashed window so they can safely install a new window?

what am i missing here?

Top right of picture shows an orb. Wront bread/x

there is a video on youtube, and there is actually several windows missing at the hotel at different levels

thats something on the camera screen, not in the actual photo.

so show me then.

Post video because this is what a friend in the area sent me on weds

Commercial Glaser here
Most new buildings and windows are modular. So to instal one you can take out another to reach it. Especially in large buildings.

yeah thats what i assumed. So nothing weird going on here at all. whats the point op?

If your screen is not reel how could the bread be reel

CHECK IT BRAH

Do you actually have proof of that?

I'm all for a good conspiracy and will admit things dont seem to add up when it comes to the vegas shooting, but people are grasping at straws

So the shooter was a PR stunt? If you believe that then you are more retarded than I expected

That's not proof of anything.

Companies like that exist to make grand openings and other events look better. Bigger crowd draws more people, because they get curious and want to join the crowd to see what's going on.
It's basic marketing.

You are really stretching to imply that because such a company exists then it must surely have been used to fake a shooting.

Even assuming that is true, it proves nothing, as these types of advertisements are very common in bigger cities.

Do you really think they're going to be able to keep a crowd of THAT size quiet if they actually faked the event? fuck no.

the fact that people actually thinks this event was fake is mind boggling.

No what he's implying is that crisis actors were used at the shooting.

if you've looked into any other shooting in recent american history, there were adverts for crisis actors posted just before the events happened. While this is in no way proof of any connection or false flag, it does certainly raise eyebrows.

Like i said before, im all for a good conspiracy theory but some of the things being said about this vegas shooting are just utter trash.

LOL idk why i got flamed down. I just find it interesting that a company owned by george soros (by proxy) was asking for payed actors AKA: Crysis actors to do something in las vegas around the time. JUST SAYING CHILL U SHIT CUNT LIBCUCKS DAMN

Oh my god thank you

im far from a liberal, you're just spreading shit.

>No what he's implying is that crisis actors were used at the shooting
That's exactly what I said. It's a real stretch to imply it.

The idea of crisis actors is ridiculous. Especially when these conspiracy theorists think that the same actors keep turning up at each shooting.
The logistics of keeping that many people quiet is just absurd.

Hey friend , can you send me some links for the others? im putting together a megathread for this shit. IM not implying the shooting was "fake" im just saying so many different things are not adding up.

I did not say fucking SHIT ladd.
Im not spreading SHIT.

Im simply saying this shit is weird that a soros owned company would advertise that, then he would double his bet againsed the US economy and then this happens.

It's weird that someone owns a crowd for hire business in a major US city? So he hired the crowd at a concert for someone to shoot? Kek

You faggots are just determined to live in your own special little reality. Every shooting there's retarded motherfuckers like you putting your IQ of 73 on overdrive grasping at bullshit.

Do they run these advertisements regularly, constantly? And how long are the advertisements up for, typically?

That ad isn't real. It's not even a screen grab. It's somebody's Fucking word document they copy and pasted.

People DO buy piñatas to smash, so it's not a stretch for someone to buy a crowd to shoot

You are wrong, a simple google search would prove that. You and your libcuck mates are all going to regret this attack on America. Trust me, THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM. BITCH.

You are retarded

Post link or screen cap fag

Yeah, not a stretch at all. Brilliant comparison, makes total sense. I'm so woke now.

Edgelord detected

So wait, you acknowledge it was an actual mass murder now?

Please, show us this irrefutable evidence.

dir.nv.gov/OSHA/Home/

As a glazier I can confirm this would be a shit job.

oh you silly troll you

Do you wake up early to waste your life, or have you been up all night?

Thank you. Exactly. Same with the chem trail retards, as if there wouldn't be a whistle blower, or that 15 bucks an hour would be "hush money" that would keep purple from coming forward. People that subscribe to these crisis actor fantasies are deplorable.

Haha, what storm? You gonna murder people in a crowd? Fucking edgelord jackoff.

I always found the idea that a group capable of such a convoluted conspiracy would even need all this smoke and mirrors kind of laughable. If you can silence everyone involved and manipulate the public to such a degree, you really wouldn't need to resort to all this.

Ummmm NASA openly admits to weather manipulation. Commoners call it chemtrails
>aerosol campaign.

Do you mean cloud seeding? That's very different to weather manipulation desu. Also source for NASA openly admitting it would be nice.

How do you know that they wouldn't need to resort to all this?

Because they'd have enough power to just directly achieve whatever they hope to achieve from all this.

>resort

What does "directly" mean? No matter what you achieve, some actions need to be taken. These might be the actions necessary. A very physically fit person still needs to lift weights, eat properly, rest, run, etc.

good night sweet Prince :'(