ischrischandeadyet.neocities.org/
kiwifarms.net/forums/christian-weston-chandler.18/
sonichu.com/cwcki
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=1zosxGbUdLo
track3.mixtape.moe/ydxcku.mp4
sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he kill?

All I know is got rushed to hospital with massive blood loss. Died a little after.

Well shit.

Need more info

This is bs, Where's your source?

WHAT
THIS HAD BETTER NOT BE TRUE

Dubs demands

Quit dickin' around and provide the sauce

He's went to Martha Jefferson. Body's not even cold yet so no news.

it's still going. doopiedoover saga is over and jessica quinn saga is still going but coming to an end.

turns out she's been killing his health having him put soy sauce on everything he eats and having him eat 12 prunes daily so he shits himself all the time.

the day they were supposed to meet she breaks up with him and deletes her account and chris thinks the trolls got to her.

his latest video of him having a breakdown. be warned you might get cursed.

but if you look at his left eye the soy sauce is putting him on the verge of a stroke

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

he still believes jessica is real

He isn't kill
He is fine and dilates his inverted penis carcass every 3 hours

ischrischandeadyet.neocities.org/

also barb looks like she's going to die soon if you watch the videos chris has of her at knife point begging for money. they're hundreds of thousands in debt.

we might get a jail saga soon as he'll definitely keep her corpse for a prolonged amount of time once she dies.

but once she dies he'll truly go off the deep end. he seemed to think jessica would care for him once barb dies but she's out of the picture since a few days ago.

it rubs the lotion on its skin

THANKS A LOT YOU GOD DAMNED BUNCH OF BASTARDOUS CHILDREN!!! Her Life Is Ruined!!! And It was My Fault for TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOU LOT!!! I Really Wish I Never Created THIS New Account and Tried to Reach Out!!!

Good Fucking Bye!!!
~~~ Christine

but yea she seems to have convinced him that soy of on everything he eats and eating 12 prunes once a day will fill him with oestrogen

it's not over. someone made a fake account saying she'll take him back. I think he needs to be convinced that barb has been working with mary lee walsh, snyder and the trolls all this time so she could keep chris to herself.

also when she dies chris should be convinced into getting into the occult so we can have a wizard chan saga

CURSED!

Oh God I'm looking at his social media, did he really try to an hero or something? His last posts are from yesterday, but he seemed upset/pissed.

CURSE-YE-HA-ME-HAAAAA

no he did curse everyone though

Wait, so his newest GF was a fake too? Oh God, this is like The Truman Show. Almost an entire life documented on the Internet.

it seems so. and she's been playing the long game since 2015. because of the long con chris seems to think she's real and she can take chris in when barb dies.

but she seems to have been encouraging him to make his health worse and shit himself by having him eat absurd amounts of prunes daily and intervening against others who have tried to convince him to stop putting large amounts of soy sauce on everything he eats.

but it was suspected she was a fake since there was a troll on kiwifarm wanting to encourage chris to say hella in everything he says and she begun saying it just after.

but it's debated wether she was real or not for some time but the break up and disappearing online on chris the first time she was supposed to meet him makes it obvious.

the ride never ends

but yea she's having chris put soy sauce on everything he eats and have him eat 12 prunes once a day telling him it will give him more oestrogen but really she's been fattening him up and trying to make him shit his pants more often than he already does.

Chris(tine)-chan ain't going anywhere until Barb dies, at which time he will have about three months before he disappears into some government warehouse

I mean he has to be used to it by now... but I just can't imagine having my entire life out there like that.

I'd say Chris was originally in the right when the first trolls attacked at the very beginning of the original saga. However, everything since then has been Chris' fault, as he keep feeding the trolls and won't give up/go offline. He was given so many exit chances, but instead chose to stay and feed the trolls. He is fight an endless war against trolls that will literally cost him his entire life.

barb isn't going anywhere after she dies. chris will perch her on the couch to decompose while still acting as if everything is normal.

at which point he'll get into the occult and come to believe he's a messenger of god sowing the seeds for an eventual war between templeOS terry and wizard chris.

we might also get a jail saga when barb dies and he has to do whatever he has to do to survive which should be interesting.

I just checked Kiwi farms... No news on his death

kiwifarms.net/forums/christian-weston-chandler.18/

sonichu.com/cwcki

I checked cwc wiki and the last entry was: 6 October - Newly single Chris drowns his sorrows in ice cream, insisting that Quinn is missing out on being aroused by his obesity. He waits to see a My Little Pony movie with his Pokemon club friends, lamenting that he has no GF to see it with because of his fanbase. He views a Kiwi Farms thread on the breakup and rates several of Doopie's posts.

By all accounts he's still alive as these are probably the most definitive sources that monitor Chrischan

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

Why does he have a smirk? Is he in on all of this or is that just autism?

Let's be real, Chris will never have a real girlfriend. He's just too fucked up and unappealing to ever find love.

I honestly feel bad for Chris overall. No one can deny that Chris is quite a bit of an asshole and has brought much of this on himself, but his life is such a miserable shitshow that it's hard not to feel a little depressed and claustrophobic imagining myself in the same position.

Hope this end up like alantutorials or something

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=1zosxGbUdLo

Just posting my favorite video from the Tomgirl saga. Anyone know where the cake fart video is?

Agreed. If he had washed and wasnt an totall asshole to everyone, then he maybe would had 30% on getting one..

Cwcki?

jesus

yea he'll never have a gf. honestly I don't believe the losing virginity to a hooker story. he's just too repulsive.

I'm afraid of what he'll do to barbs corpse with his whole quest for female intimacy

Chris is just so hopelessly naive that you can't really expect him to ever figure out what his opportunities were to escape his nightmare. He doesn't even really know for sure what parts of his misery are due to the trolls and what's his own fault, or even just due to circumstance.

He describes himself a high-functioning autistic person, and while that's technically true (because he's verbal and aware of his surroundings), he kind of barely qualifies. He's basically retarded but just functional enough to actually use the internet, create shitty art, and express his asinine thoughts and ideas. Common sense can't really be expected of him and he was never going to be a functioning member of society.

Obviously the "right" thing to do would have been to not bother with him in the first place, but hey, sometimes fucking with retarded people is just how we get our kicks. I can't say it's the internet's proudest achievement, though.

Considering that Barb is a huge reason why Chris is the way he is in the first place, I'd say he's earned a little necro incest.

>honestly I don't believe the losing virginity to a hooker story. he's just too repulsive.
Hookers will have sex with anyone as long as they can pay. I'm sure they've had worse than Chris-Chan.

It's not responding for me. Would have been my first port of call. Not sure if it's on my end or theirs though.

her face she has to remove his shitty filled diaper he has been wearing for days on end.

Agreed, the blame is on his parents who allowed this to progress for far too long.

Bumping with more Chris videos. He doesn't do anal but he does have lots of hidden potential.
track3.mixtape.moe/ydxcku.mp4

Found it. 9F755D3. This should be viewed only by qualified Christorians and is not recommended for casual viewing.

fucking hell

what is it? I'm scared and currently eating

I know a streetworker here who sucked off a dog for 500 bucks... I'm sure she will have sex with Christ..

Chris sitting on a cake and then farting, followed by a sudden moment of self awareness.

thank god I stayed away

it's called cobble squatting and it's an actual fetish.

>youtube link

Is he putting on a female voice or is that the transition pills?
This guy man, this guy.. I feel I shouldn't be supporting what is happening to this man but it's just so damn interesting.

didn't he freak out and cry when hookers showed up to his house?

He's not taking any pills desu. He rubs estrogen cream onto his chest and eats soy sauce instead.

Chris was fucked by a lot of things. Shitty parents, growing up in a deranged hoarder house, fucked up genetics, autism, complete lack of talent and common sense.

Everything was already stacked against this guy. Then all of the pieces worked together in possibly the worst way imaginable. It's hard to imagine a life worse than Chris's.

That's kind of why I feel bad for Chris. I think he's an idiot (not just in terms of his mental problems but in terms of his choices) and an asshole with very little empathy of his own, but his life is just so awful that it's hard to imagine anyone really deserving it. A lot of it is his fault, but he also never really had the capacity to make the greatest choices to begin with.

It's like his circumstances created the perfect medium for the worst life. Like, if he had been just a little bit smarter, or a bit dumber, he would be doing massively better. But as it stands, he's at just the perfect balance of retardation and awareness to land him in this situation.

jesus christ...... that's very very sick

he takes female hormones now. he already had a high voice but now it's like he sucks up helium.

Watch his face in this video .. He's in a relationship with his viewers. He looks like he's actually enjoying this.

don't forget 12 prunes once a day so he must always be shitting himself

Dubba dubs demands

Hormones don't change your voice, really. That's why so many trannies are man-voiced. If they're willing to put in the effort they could practice until they sound convincingly female potentially, but it is hard work and will always take conscious effort.

a love hate relationship I guess. having a war against the trolls and various nemesis has him believing he's the hero of a cartoon

Stop trying, OP. You have been trying to make this shit appears real since last night. If you are Chris himself then fuck off. No one really cares about your existence anymore, stop tryna whoring for attention.

so she was trying to kill him and have him shit himself more and more all this time and wasn't even real

Way to ruin it ass

i want to fuck his cute little retard butthole

his disgusting, unwashed, shitstained buthole?

after barb dies I'm legit scared about a jail saga. chris will most definitely be raped and then murdered in prison.

Who?

the most documented person in all of human history

Jesus?

there's more information on chris' life than there is of jesus

I don't think they're allowed to put people with mental states like his in regular prisons for that exact reason.

He'll be a ward of the state just as soon as there is no sane adult around to take care of him.
He'll probably end up a high security insane asylum.

end up in a*

even if that was the case he'd still be completely insane to go through his entire life as a mega autist character

>just as soon as there is no sane adult around to take care of him
I think his current circumstances qualify, tbh

I don't know much of his situation, but unless the person he lives with has been legally disempowered, his current circumstances don't apply.

Any updates on if he's gone or not?

If this is true, than that particular troll was the worst one. Not even funny, just pure maliciousness.

what happens to him after barb dies given that they're in hundreds of thousands of debt and any money he gets when he begs online or has his mother beg for him goes to his toy collection?

apparently they've been taken to court multiple times over the debt.

the debt is on this page and also what he's bought since begging for money over the debt

sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis

I hope so, but I also fear that he would end up on the street like so many other mentally challenged people.

Thanks, President Reagan.

The mentally ill have been sent to prisons for the last twenty years in the US. Mental health in general and facilities in particular have been shut down. Now it's about 'care in the community' until you cross a few lines then you're stashed with murderers and shoplifters.

yea from his latest video it looks like he's going to have a stroke soon. his eye is a giveaway sign

From what I know about Chris, he'd do something felonious once he got out on the streets after getting kicked out of his house.
It would only be a matter of time before he managed to die spectacularly or became a ward of the state.

honestly I think him becoming a tranny is because they have the all is welcome schtick and he has no one else other than his dying mother and the trolls. that and the attention he so sorely craves

Him dying would be the only peace his poor mother would have. Seeing the pain and saddness on her face hurts my heart.

she looks terrified in the videos that chris films of her reading off of a sheet asking for money which he then intercepts and spends on toys.

I know his e-gf deleted "her" account the day before they were meant to meet for the first time. Faggot got catfished so hard I wouldn't doubt he killed himself.

26th - Chris begs his half-brother Cole Smithey for financial help, while simultaneously insulting him for "pissing and burning" the money he earns from working as a movie critic on apartment rent.

jesus christ they've documented his begging on the financhu crisis page and I didn't know it was as bad as what's been recorded.

fuck chris

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

19th - Chris wants to become a prostitute, in an attempt to get both money and china.

He actually thought people would pay him for something, that he had to pay for to be a part of in the first place?

11th - Chris begs Cole Smithey for financial help again, this time by saying, "Hey! Cole!!! Get off of your ass and apologize and make peace with us here, In Person, and Help Us Financially, Please".

Chris will be CGI like Gollum and voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

Perhaps prison.

Being a prisoner is also being a ward of the state, it's just more temporary than the insane asylums of old.

Just saying ol' Barb ain't exactly sane.

Not exactly sane people still get to keep their autonomy if they can survive on their own and be of little to no harm to others.