Thinking of travelling to Eastern Europe to just have a good time, experience culture and importantly meet some girls...

Thinking of travelling to Eastern Europe to just have a good time, experience culture and importantly meet some girls, any tips, warnings or recommendations /b?

I'm afraid of language barriers.

if you want girls like pic related just have a big cock
pic related is lithuanian

and if you want girls like her, you'll have to get her a few drinks and talk nice, not be a douchebag

so I should just rip out my cock in a club and have high hopes? I haven't tried that so i'm sure it couldn't hurt.

Yeah good point, i hear the culture is very different there, but the thing is I see (generally) being a doucebag in Australia works better than being nice

if you're close to her, grab her hand and put it on your crotch, let her feel it

bulletproof, keep sending the tips in fam

just be confident with the nice girls that don't look like actual hoes, but look like they might just turn into one if you talk right

eastern europe girls can stand more alcohol as you could, even if you are trained. enjoy your hangover.

sooo vodka waters it is then?

yeah, this is true, don't drink too much, otherwise the girl will just milk you for drinks and leave with other guys

So are girls there more reasonable and patient than more western girls? I know im not unnatractive but it seems every girls just wants constant attention and money thrown at them where im from

So still the same old from anywhere else? I thought in eastern Europe it was a little different? Maybe i'm just an idiot

be sure to watch the "Hostel" documentaries before going there

eastern euro sluts are like american sluts but turned to 11. everything you hate in american sluts will be more pronounced with eastern euros. they copy western morals with no sense of measure.

if they like you they'll hang around, but you need to keep the interest going if she doesn't want to fuck later straight away, so a few drinks for them and some sweet words and they'll turn into regular sluts
I mean just be careful not to drink the same amount as the girl, so you don't get wasted

Googled them for a bit, can you explain/link? Genuinely interfered

Thanks for the advice, what you say sounds pretty accurate about how girls are really all the same and are just people looking for a good night out, was just wondering if it required the same amount of effort and failure as more western cultures. Appreciate the input.

So you're saying I would be better off focusing elsewhere?

They are better looking, more feminine, more polite and more pleasant. The downside is that the negative traits are amped up to the max. If you want to talk devious, manipulative, mercenary and ruthless, they leave Anglosphere girls in the starting gate.

>eastern europe
>culture
LMFAO that was killed long time ago by communism

Prepare your anus and you will alright.

What the fuck is up with people thinking they can go to a different country/countries and score as many chicks as you want? If women don’t like you at home chances at they won’t like you overseas as well.

Stay in the tourist areas. Never wander into the hinterland. Very old, very evil.

loser neet imagine that ee is some kind of paradise for t hem, they think it's thailand

Loser white boys think they'll be kangs 'n sheeit if only they travel to Europe

Its called the 'being on vacation and will automatically leave' effect.
So guilt free bang

Depends which parts of eastern europe you want to visit, if you go to poland and hungary (which are not part of eastern europe anymore since they got degenerated) then you will be fine.

But the moment you crossed the border to Ukraine, Romania, ex yugoslavia, Bulgaria and forth, be warned that we dont like foreigners, if you touch our women we will destroy you unless you are getting the whores we pimp out actually giving us money.
We dont like foreigners, you are just a source of money for us, we think you are tresspassing and we have an eye on you wherever you go in our country.

If you are looking for some fun you will get drunk and ignorant to your surroundings, chance is our taxi drivers will either snitch the hotel you are at so we can follow your retarded ass and rob you.

My advice as a neutral person, come here but dont talk to anybody that is friendly with you.
Try to learn our language, dont show you are rich, wear rags or fake clothing.

My advice as a friend, come here and give us your money, you make our world work while we laugh at you and beat you up and steal everything you have.

This. An American accent will often get you dropped off in the middle of nowhere

that's the European spirit we've expected from you

Found the gyppo

You foreigners are quite innocent and funny to look at, didn't your parents teach you to stay off the streets after 10pm? Didn't they teach you to not walk with your phone in your hand drunk as piss ? Didn't they teach you to not place your phone in your back pocket or in your front shirt pocket?
You guys walk with an air of superiority flaunting your dollars or euros all over and you are so relaxed when you visit our countries.

Then you go home stripped of your belongings and say we are the bad guys.

You are the unaware little condescending piece of shit thinking you are the king in a land where we despise everything about America and Western Culture as a whole...

Being a douchbag is a no-go in Eastern Europe. The primitive drinking culture of Anglosaxon countries is frowned upon there. Best you can get when behaving like this is being financially exploited.

Well-mannered, sophisticated German here married to a beautiful Ukrainian.

>we despise Western Culture
>but we still use the Euro
lol loser

THIS

everytime i see english walk down street and talk loud and be so confident me and my mates follow them around for an opportunity their dumb whores always make their phone fall and we just take it and run away

>The primitive drinking culture of Anglosaxon countries is frowned upon there
but what about the primitive drinking culture of eastern europe?

>their dumb whores always make their phone fall and we just take it and run away
fucking savage bro lol

>Eastern Europe
>Culture
You cannot have both

Mudslimes at their finest.

Sorry to disappoint but only the degenerate Estonians have the euro, the rest of the EE ex communist conglomerate still use our own currency.
What we are doing in the european union is just drain them off money to pursue our goals (it's so easy to get up to 100k euro from EU by making a bullshit excuse of a 'company' and then failing it and running away with the money), if Europe is to thanked for anything is that they make scamming your ass even easier...

In these countries, pissing on the street, showing your butt to passerbys, making fun of other people, pouring beer on other guests, generally being a bunch of drunk Brits, Aussies etc. will get you - rightly so - beaten up. These things Eastern Europeans don't do when drinking.

Go to baltics keep to the capitals

yeah, eastern europeans have high self respect, they will not even tolerate a condescending look from a foreigner.
We are born in a 'savage' post communist world where things haven't been easy, so when we see spoiled trash we try to put them in their place.

I attended a British-Ukrainian wedding a few years ago and the behaviour of Brits (all educated people) is still a legend of savagery with the Ukrainian part of the family.

spend some money fuck cheap eastern euro whores. these cuntries are full of idiots who think they're hot shit as this thread proves. all you shit slavs who think your badass threatening to rob people...get over yourself. youre trash, youre worthless. eat a couple dicks and feed the cunt you got pregnant by accident. you dont steal any better than anyone else in any other country, its absurd you think youre hot shit for that. eat a dick and bring your wife to suck my dick for 20 euros. fucking trash.

itt.

An sad beta Ameriburger who can't get pussy from the worst hambeast in his own country wants to go to Eastern Europe (a part of the world very well known for having the most beautiful girls that have the highest beauty standards) to get some pussy.

Heh, prepare to be disappointed or prepare a fat wallet, and even then, whorehouses and whores can deny you if you are too ugly or fat.

You're welcome here for a tour :^)

this must be sarcasm

you stupid slavs would suck a dick for a beer

Obviously you don't own a passport.

came, saw, conquered. you really think slave turf counts as "rough"? get some euros and travel a bit, see the real world

please come here we are waiting for you, we need to make a living off something

swallow that pride and my cock slav squat

German master race here. Old aryan nobility.

leave the big bills at home so if you get robbed it's not as bad
eastern euro women are well known for having no pride at all but still banging bodies
you can get whatever you like if you flash some money, my brother used to get his ass rimmed and shit eaten by hookers and pretty much any regular girl from the local bar, he's fucked in the head and was stationed there part of NATO forces
money is king and they will treat your like an emperor
it's easy to find underage pussy, the mothers will bring them to your room and make sure they're quiet
in short: it's a paradise for fucked up shit

eastern european girls are sweet for natives but will be cold golddiggers to westerners. They just want your money. But cost of living is cheap, girls are hot, so if you can spoil' em you may receive some quality pussy :D

estonian girls are warmer than lithuanian, for example. Latvia is full of scams. Poland is risky, you probably will get beaten up in poland or lithuania. Russian bitches are really into westerners, money is everything in russia

nothing master about you sucking russian cock stupid hefe weiners

I've known Romanians
Very intelligent awesome people
I've known maldovians
Biggest whores on the planet and love drugs

Thank you kind foreigner, this is a weekend of work in the city centre

Okay so summation of thread:
Any poor area will have hot easy girls
Any poor area will have crime out the ass
Double edged sword

how many cocks did you suck slave squat

This money can not be made sucking cock, for example a whore will suck a cock and let you finish for 1 yellow (50 RON) bill (that's 11 euro).

It's much easier to steal your wallet though

Thanks Ameriken friends

but he wont go to france or germany