Is this DMT? I'm gonna smoke it with some weed. Idk what it's meant to look like and don't really know what it does

Is this DMT? I'm gonna smoke it with some weed. Idk what it's meant to look like and don't really know what it does.

Its intense but harmless. Let us know how it went.

looks like dried semen

enjoy

Hope you die from it.
Useless waste of space.

Did you pay $40 for it? You probably got ripped off

dont take it with weed enjoy it solo

>Tha ks

It was free bro, guy looked a little dodge but he is mates with my mate

hold the drags in for 15 seconds or more

>Idk what it's meant to look like and don't really know what it does.
Don't fucking smoke dmt then.

Looks like dmt, smoking it with weed will probably do nothing

It needs time to vaporise

It's an enormous shitty photo, out of focus and with flash glare on the bag. You don't need to post a fucking 4032x3024 image which SUCKS.

get a testing reagent you idiot

>I'm gonna smoke it with some weed. Idk what it's meant to look like and don't really know what it does.
Enjoy fucking yourself over with something that is potentially not DMT. Also if it is DMT, enjoy fucking yourself over because you lack research on the subject.

New photo

Why did you add the tip of your penis to the right side of the picture?

>I have no idea what this is or does, but let me burn it and inhale the smoke!

Because of the quick onset, users recommend trying to breathe the smoke/vapor in deeply. Waiting too long means the effects may have already begun before the you have an opportunity to take a second.

Many people find the most effective method for smoking/vaporizing DMT is to use a glass pipe and inhale deeply. Often, the DMT melts and some of it remains behind in the pipe. This can be a problem if you load a full dose at a later date and unknowingly have an additional 20 mg left in the pipe. One person has recommended prewarming the pipe. In theory, this will prevent the vaporized DMT from depositing on the cold glass of the pipe. Another suggestion made by some is to put a second screen on top of the DMT so the flame doesn't burn the DMT (resulting in loss of material).

Remember one needs a pretty good scale to weigh the difference between 10 and 50 mg. Be Careful!

Looks like a rectal shot. It will get you high as fuck if you stick it up your ass user.

OP it is DMT, you can smoke it with weed, that's how I used to do it, works great. Take as many hits as you can before it kicks in because once it does you won't be able to move

That's how it was discovered

If this is dubs I'll call my nigga and get some dank shit.