He dindu nuffin

>He dindu nuffin

Other urls found in this thread:

tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/year-old-allegedly-robs-couple-of-gun-before-fatally-shooting/article_66ee7c7f-189e-50fd-bb5b-67a6842fc67d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"oh tyrone was such a good child!"
>inb4 Tyrone riots and demands for release

Whitey am RAYCISS!!!

Wow, how do you let yourself get dominated like that by a teenager? Lol white people are weak as fuck

It's still nothing compared to las vegas. People of color aren't the problem here. It's white people who can't contain their beta feelings killing masses. Poc only try to fit in by doing things like this.
Get over your high horses white people an learn to be peaceful.

Because if we don't you niggers are gonna chimp out and re-create planet of the apes

Fake News. From one those faggoty instagram meme pages.

Niggers are violent subhumans.

Arm every white man.

Shoot niggers on sight.

idk man have you ever had a gun pointed to you

He a gud boi he dindu niffin...

So you defer to black people because you're scared what we'll do? What do you have to lose by fighting back? You hisnumber accept defeat. I can't respect you

>Nothing I ever do is because of me, I have no agency, but if you treat me like a person with no agency you're racist.
Dude, I'm pretty sure my great great grandmother who were a black woman from the Caribbean would smack your ass around for acting and talking like you do.

>It's still nothing compared to las vegas
It was definitely inside job orchestrated by special intelligence.

He would just teleport behind him and slash him with his trusty katana

Sup Forums next level string pulling. What if we orchestrate this nov 4th to become an all out race war. All it would take is one black lynching and then right wing death squads would come back in full swing. The monkeys would join antifa on nov 4th and be mowed down. Then, no more fucking bbc memes and dindus shitting up white society. thanks lori.

>PoC only try to fit in by doing things like this
wut

Nah bro, I thought the same thing, then i looked it up. Oct 2.

tru

They aren't Poc, quit trying to make shit up, they aren't even people of color(which is what your dumb-ass acronym stands for), they are fucking niggers, and if you continue to use that dumb ass acronym at least do it correctly.

Eww, the nigger has an eating mouth, gross.

He was a honor student, just tryin' to defen they self.
Stupid white ppl being racist tryin' to keep they stuff for they self. smh.
He dindunufin cuz.

I look the same like the nigger in OP. But i have been adopted by a chinese family and now live in China. I put all my effort in getting myself as best as educated i can and soon i gonna aim for a masters degree. AMA racist

Did he Shooting him First dead or First raping her? And why he didnt shoot the Woman? Its pretty stupid to commit one homicide and let the other eyewitness live. I mean the Kids are reasonable because they cant say much. But the women can describe everything...

What an Alpha male

Inbred detected

Who is filming? Kek

*recording

See, when it comes down to it, blacks win.

Inb4JesseJacksonSharptonCalvary

Is this black sex ed.? The kid outside is funny.

Black trash. This is indecent exposure to the children.

He was tryna get duh money fo dem church programs

Niggers are why I carry a gun everywhere I go.

You still get raped by your dad

Because you can't fight, you have to use guns.

Truth. Niggers are a plague on society.

>every white man should be able to fight 10 niggers at once
>niggers fight 1v1 and fair

try again

What are you a 12 year old.

We've won 800 years ago, we just cut blacks some slag because nobody likes a show of.
Who colonized Africa, well we did, who succumbed to our intelligence, well you did. Who is privileged because they have earned the right to modern society, we are. Who feel cheated of not getting money and stuff for free even though you never invented anything except cow manure huts? You do. Now run out and be a good little boy and shoot your own kind.

>he was a good boy
>he's just a poor teenager, he didn't never hurt nobody
Fuck that, lynch him.

It's society's fault. We need to provide poor blacks with better opportunities.

When did Sup Forums get taken over by pre-teens. Does your mommy know you're on the internet?

I dont want to go to Sup Forums anymore. everytime I am on Sup Forums is always niggers niggers niggers. I understand you have difficult situation with talking poo sub-animals in America but Sup Forums is for other things - entertainment, escapism. not for reading another horrible news.

you are inbred, because all niggers are inbred. all niggers must be burned alive.

you are nigger, die stupid sub-animal scum. all niggers must be burned alive.

This didn't fucking happen, OP is a faggot inbred retard like the rest of you, at least take the three seconds to verify if an unmarked, unsourced image file headline is a legit news story before you start chimping out over it, or at the VERY least, make sure the article isn't from fucking Daily Mail first.

TLDR: Idiots falling for fake news, again

I never believed the article, I was reacting to an user pretending to be black, who was claiming that a mass shooting in vegas was a comparable crime to this fake story.

And we found the Nigger on the thread.

Why don't you go get yourself a nice warm stolen can of generic grape flavored soda and calm the fuck down there my little darky. Maybe in a good year like where we have a Sandy Hook Columbine and a Las Vegas all in one year maybe a white dudes will kill say 120 people with their guns. Do you know how many Negroes killed other Negroes in just Baltimore in 2017? Two Hundred and Seventy Eight Negroes in a city of about 650,000 were killed by other Negroes. Hey how about the other Negrotropolises like New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Saint Louis why I'd say about 2,500 in 2017 alone that's a war! Now many of the Negro will say "Now dat be da fault o' da white devil. He make us dis way on account he don't spend no monies on us." Well look at how much we spend on edubacation, polices, community treatments, homelessness, preventing dog fights, teen pregnancy, cleaning piss and shit off of the buses and subways.

Bish every day there are black people mass killing in Chicago. It's just not news cause because it's the status quo

I dont get it yo whiteyboi wuzz dazzz meean

ITT: Trolls & Russians

Sounds like he did a lot you dumb fuck

it's true dickwad. this is the local paper.

tulsaworld.com/homepagelatest/year-old-allegedly-robs-couple-of-gun-before-fatally-shooting/article_66ee7c7f-189e-50fd-bb5b-67a6842fc67d.html

Kinda like how black people aren't really people, fake news imaginary races can't kill

at the end of the year niggers will have killed more people than every other race combined

But it sais "asociated Pres"

Mus be tru

/Thred

Meh whether it is true or fake, I'm not really surprised.
The human race has been in a tailspin for a while now.

Test

Test2

Shit grouping

He was in the college prep program and getting ready for yale.

Swearing fealty to Trump is supposed to showcase your pain in protest?
Bending the knee is the ultimate way of showing you submit to an overlord.

>Sandy Hook
That was a gov't false flag, those don't count

Oh shit, they stopped holding it sideways!
It's like... they're learning... fascinating.

Identity politics can go fuck themselves because they group people together based on arbitrary physical characteristics. Culture is far more important, you can actually measure the success of a people based on their social advancements

Is she going to shoot them when they come for their tarot reading?

Black guy here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us on the boats.

It was you who raped us and whipped us on the cotton fields.

It was you who allowed the KKK to exterminate us even more in the South.

It was you who played geopolitical games with an entire continent.

It was you who gave states and private businesses the ability to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil War on Drugs to destroy our communities.

It was you who created the gang culture by your War on Drugs.

It was you who to this day enslave black bodies in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya in retaliation against a single dictator.

It was you who invaded Somalia unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming high testosterone even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

How is this not encouraging an actual genocide?

Nigger

deonte green, Tulsa

Normally, I wouldn't say this, but...

Shut up, nigger.

These kinds of ignorant rants are the cure for white guilt.

It's funny because you probably don't even know the reason for the sideways grip.

>It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of racism.
Dude, racism exists all over the world, independent on whether white people have been around and talked to the locals.
It's basic tribal thinking and if you think no one made war or arbitrarily hated other african tribes before white people showed up, you've bought in to the rhetoric that is actually stopping you from being an adult with agency, who deals with their own shit.

>Black guy
Clearly any one who uses that phrase is white... when are white people going to find a new polically correct phrase to describe black men?

Hmmm if I was agunna guess, I'd say it's stupid people with no firearms training who want to look extra dangerous while acting aggressively towards others. Are you going to explain that there's some trigger control secret I don't know?

You're about as black as the Prince of Wales. Nobody is buying this bullshit. Except for the few faggots that are getting off pretending that they are actually calling a black person a nigger.

I'm not even white and I say you're wrong.

This is fake as fuck. All you niggers just got played.

>dat conspicuous absence of a "latino/ Hispanic" sub-heading

nice try jose

not, the same person youre talking to but i assume recoil

>White guy here, with a message for all the ignorant porch monkeys on this board:
>It was your fellow african's who sold you as slaves.
>It was you who failed to escape said Love Boats.
>It was you who failed to free yourself Colonel Sanders.
>It was you who was so stupid to stick around us when you could have gone back to Africa.
>It was you who fucked africa up so much that us white people had to govern it.
>It was you who STILL did not leave us for your mecca AFRICA.
>It was you who took drugs and destroyed your communities causing us to get involved.
>It was you who created gangs to get more drugs.
>It was you who to this day continue to ignore law and order to go out and Nig and get arrested.
>It was you who, with your gluttonous need for money, gave power to colonial governments and turned a blind eye to abusing your own people.
>It was you who caused the Rwandan genocide to happen by continuing tribal traditions established loooong before we even encountered you.
>It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Libya for supporting a blood thirsty dictator.
>It was you who turned Somalia into a warlord infested, Pirate producing, wasteland, causing not just us but the united nations to get involved.
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Egypt and the Republic of the Congo because a nig gotta nig.
>It was you who not only caused black criminals to exist, because you refuse to go back to Africa but then bitch and complain while taking handouts here in the states. You are responsible for your own criminal activity.
>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of blacks and forced them to leave their homeland. By nigging and selling them into slavery.
>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

Dindu's gona Dindu.

No, the fastest way to get your gun out and on target with accuracy out to maybe 5 feet is not to aim but to punch with the gun in close range. The gun will be reasonably aligned with your fist. So you throw jabs, hooks, crosses, overhands and uppercuts pulling the trigger at the end of the "punch" and you may survive a close in gunfight.

Remember most gun "experts" shoot paper and steel from a distance. Paper and steel are not grabbing at your gun punching you in the face and/or trying to shoot back at you causing you to have to block and try to grab with your off hand.

The two handed tactical turtle is a fantasy when the person is 1 foot away from you

"Not bad kid"

>We we we we we
you dint do fucking shit you incel, quit claiming you have any achievements whatsoever. you're such a sad faggot that the only fulfilling things in your life that you claim you are accredited to is simply people with the same skin color as you. kill yourself

Underated post.

this this this this

hilarious. Is that the real reason? I seriously just thought it was because they were stupid and didn't think, but it's really because they're stupid and OVERthink?! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Sounds like somebody watched Wanted too many times. Why the fuck would you "punch" with a gun? You are launching a projectile FFS, align your finely tuned machine like a god damn human being, and quit swinging it around like a fucking chimpanzee!

"Not easily triggered" whatever you say triggered nigger.

Why fire from the hip like police, soldiers, and other trained professionals when you can fire from your niggerfist like a gangsta?