Take responsibility, white people

Take responsibility, white people.

I don't like animals
/thread

What's the next step though? Because it would never end there.

Like if all white people decided to come out and say "yes we take responsibility, we're sorry for everything. Slavery, racism, all that" .... they'd be like ermmm.. okay well, that's not good enough... now you have to [insert ridiculous next step here]

Give em an inch they take a mile

I'm just being logical.

Take responsibility white people... For niggers who are incapable taking responsibility for themselves. And, who are incapable of improving their situation even though they've handed the tools to do so. Fuck you race baiter

I'm an Irish immigrant. Do I have to take responsibility? Why do Americans care about the color of your skin over culture? Irish hate the British but we're both white skin

Apologize for something we were never part of. I didn't own any slaves, my parents or grandparents didn't either.

I'm British and i love Irish people, their accents and culture are brilliant. Especially "pint man" paddy losty

what is a fair amount to pay for reparations?

take responsibility for the slave trade, black people

For what exactly?
What did white people as a group ( as in every single white person on the planet) do in unison recently that you don't like?

The only thing I'll take responsibility for is facefucking that woman. Goddamn, those lips...

I don't hate you guys at all. It's my parents and a lot of the older people who hate the British. Unless you have done something to me personally I'm not gonna hate. Although what's up with the warm beer?

sure kid

Not the user you were asking, but if a beer still tastes good while warmer than you'd like, it's a good beer. If you have to chill it to avoid a bad taste, you've made a bad beer.

more like million sperm march on her face amirite

That makes sense. I'm more of a liquor guy but I might just have to try a warm British beer. Any recommendations?

my ancestors owned cows, not people.

cows are less uppity and worth more long-term.

I always laugh when they try to say I don't know discrimination because I'm white, since I also have Irish heritage.

I should be crying because they never bothered learning history. But I don't.

This. The apocryphal image of colonial whites hunting and trapping africans is pure myth. African leaders actively, willingly traded away everyone that ended up in the states.

They just want reparations so they can waste it on kool-aid and rims. Chimps are too fucking stupid to understand that we would give reparations and they would spend it all at white owned companies.

40 acres and a mule. Already did that, look how that all worked out. Most ran the farms into the ground or sold them off for some quick pussy and drinks in the city.

> upset because white men don't look at her with lust
> upset because black men look at white women with more lust than they do for her
> upset because she is stupid and whites aren't
> upset because the white kids have dads
> upset because the only way her culture shows to figures to get ahead is a welfare state and baby daddies

My fellow Irishman, Americans will never understand the discrimination that happened against us

I do take responsibility for not killing a nigger or 10. I'll put that on my to do list.

> everyone
Not everyone, but certainly most. It is stupid to risk your life and bad business.

The native Americans even where undone by "the white man's capitalist magic". Settlers traded metal tools and guns for goods from the natives, the natives expanded west ward to hunt more and provide greater services... also settling debts with rival tribes, with the advantage of new guns.

History has no angels.

Not off of the top of my head, but if you can find a pub with bitters on manual draught, you'll be bound to find one of them you like.

I mean, they were called "Paddy Wagons" for a reason, afterall. I didn't hear anyone calling them "Monkey Cars."

Tell that to the Muslims in the ME then, they did WAY FUCKING WORSE than us whites ever did, and without us slavery would likely still be going unabated. Though with how hamstrung you all are making us, there are actual slave markets in the middle East again.

It's not racist if I call all Irish drunkards, right?

Everybody needs a boogie man, so white people's boogie man is the Nigger.

Sure it is, but they're white so people don't tend to mind.
It's like when people call all of the welsh sheep fuckers, it might annoy them, but if they cry racism it boomerangs back into their faces, because they are also white.

It's cool and all niggers have bad credit.

Of course it is. The question is actually if they care, which always depends on who they are and how you relate to them.

for what? I didn't knock you up... but if you're game.. :)

Responsibility for what nigger?

Take responsibility for committing 85% of all murder in the country despite being 13% of the population.

Most Americans don't. Only certain people of color who don't want to work or earn anything. But its only some. I know plenty of colored people who work harder and have everything they want.

As in, when I blast my load inside my black neighbors pussy "take responsibility, senpai" or...

Paddy wagons were named after the drivers, though...not the riders.

In the UK it was referring to the passengers, but still the point is that it's an ethnic slur against a "white race" and hence why I laugh when black kids think they're unique regarding racism.

Cracker is also an anti irish pejorative, it comes from wisecracker and was used to refer to the irish.

Should have picked our own damn cotton. Should have left them in Aid Land or sent them back to Liberia.

Incorrect.
It comes from the whip-cracker, the guy who would stand around making all the slaves work harder but didn't do any work himself. At least that's what it meant here in the south. Maybe in New England where there was a big Irish immigrant problem and no slavery there was an anti-irish pejorative, but not down here.

>Irish
>drunkards
[irishaccent]
"A true Irishman is never drunk so long as he can still hold on to a single blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth."
[/irishaccent]

This or possibly a whip cracker plowing with oxen or mules. Remember the VAST majority of Southerners were too poor to own slaves. New flash most social ills are driven and supported by the rich assholes. Same true then and now.

For what, my whole family was from germany. None of them did shit. Niggers owned more slaved than whites ever have, but i guess you dont want to accept that.

people just don't realise it's called the slave trade for a reason lmfao. Britain gave refined goods such as clothes and rum to African tribe leaders, which in turn gave their prisoners of war and just general prisoners to Americans where America then gave raw resources to Britain. It's called the Slave Trade TRIANGLE.

>oxen or mules
They aren't the ones calling white people "cracka". Why would you even think that? Do you think slaves were really big animal rights activists or something?

He was trying to make the point that calling all white people crackas, when only a very small minority could afford slaves would be asinine.

[b]can I do this?[/b]

Cracker has been a pejorative term about class from whites too. Especially yankees. First few times I ever heard the term was from my Grandma in reference to some North Florida trailer dwellers my uncle was partying with. Kinda like redneck for South of the fall line (as there isn't red clay there).

>[b]can I do this?[/b]

Sure. Not sure what you were trying to accomplish but there it is

Hilarious story. Girl goes to a hotel and gets shit faced and wanders into a freezer and locks it behind her and ends up dying and the nigs go there and protest "NO JUSTICE NOOO PEACE!!!" Then the security footage comes out of her clearly walking around stumbling like a very drunk person and they refuse to belive there was no foul play involved by da white man

That's incredible since all walkin freezer hardware has had to include safety latches from the inside that make it impossible to be locked in. The damn things are made of glow in the dark plastic even. Been that way for 30+ years in the US. I'm a refer tech for the last 15 BTW so I have some knowledge on this. So she was black out drunk, incredibly stupid or most likely both.

take responsibility for what?

>niggers not graduating high school?
>niggers killing each other?
>niggers stealing shit?

be more specific, please.

What zoo did this chimping happen?

Only like 5% of people had slaves in America, why should the rest of white people have pay for something that they didn't do? Fuck you niggers

Genetically a happy people

dear blck people,
take responsibility for killing more blavk people than anyone else, and also give back my dads lawnmower

My family owned niggers, we call them the good old days.

Stupid nigger put herself in the freezer.

One would think dealing with the outsized crime problems would make up for the issue. I don't condone racism or slavery but it happened. Honest people would realize this was largely a class issue. Race still used to distract us from the inequality around us. The poor white and poor black have far more in common than different.

Must have passed out in there, then. She also had a drug in her system that was not prescribed to her. The drugs side effect can cause dizziness and drousyiness. She did this to herself.

Careful with that edge user, you might cut yourself

Sounds like a Darwin Award contender

You could pull out of every country and try that self-sustainability you're preaching about.

tits or gtfo

Sure and how bad you gonna bitch when the Chicoms decide to fill that power vacuum. Like it or not our foreign misadventures are keeping some sort of stability. I'm not saying anything positive about the middle east situation but the seeds of this were sowed by European colonialism. We have just taken up the mantle for profits and cheap oil. The spice must flow.

For your own race fuck ups? No thanks.

I give a fuck about what someone else is gonna do if you stop raping.

> Take responsibility, white people.
She can't afford a ticket back to Africa on her own? I didn't shoot her quickly enough and so she committed some kind of violent crime? What am I taking responsibility for? I don't recognize this chimp.

What makes you think that user is a rapist?

There was a time when white people did take responsibility for black people.
It was called slavery. Be careful what you wish for, nigger.

He's a proponent of an organisation that causes rape. White inhabitance in other people's business.

Rape is fucking someone against their will, I know of no business that has rape as a part of their business plan.

Right. Brush up on your Mandrin. The sun is setting on the age of the west. On a positive note the Chinese won't think twice about killing thier way out of the Muslim issue in the middle East. They don't believe in rule of law or human rights.

I apologise for kicking that hornet's nest and over throwing governments when convenient. But Europe had been doing that sort of shit for 400 years before the USA ever started. The British, Dutch and Portuguese have plenty of blood on thier hands too. They carved up world to suit business desires and hung all who opposed. Fucked up thing is Africa actually worked during that.

You know of white people raping abroad?

I didn't read it. STFU. Brush up on my dick. And die.

UNICEF in Somalia certainly did

just shut up, white people. wait for the holocaust.

Yeah, I also know of black, asian and latin people who do that as well.
Why are you focusing on one group that is part of a bigger picture?

instead they got a 40 ounce, and a mule size dick

Because, we haven't invaded you.

Checked, what a waste. I doubt you could cause any damages with that smelly, tiny euroweenie

Japanese thought that and now they have a defense only military, a low birth rate and aschew actual human interaction to fuck sex toys and marry anime characters. I can't wait to see what kind of sense we can knock into your kind. Maybe you might actually start procreating in wedlock.

Everyone has invaded and enslaved everyone at some point user. Focusing on one group who did it and claiming it was the worst instance, is not only wrong, it's racist.
There are more slaves in the world today than were ever owned in America in the past.

You're gonna be murdered, in x years.

And no, these slaves aren't mostly in the west. There still are some, but the majority is in asia and the middle east.

Piece of shit: get out of every country you're in, then convince others to do the same. You can't mitigate evil with other people's evil. You fucking assmunch.

Well when people try to kill me I try and kill them right back. Usually won't give you the chance. See you in X-1 dickshit

I'm not invading any countries user, I'm a poorfag from Denmark.
I've personally had no say in how we practice business or wage war.
If you can get behind the notion that black people are not a hive minded monolith, could you extend the same consideration to white people?

Honeslty if everyone who was denied access to education, jobs and housing could be repaied for that it would be pretty great.. :(

I mean everyone is pretty much over the age of 40 so it would be expensive maybe some college scholarships and interest free housing loans. I think it would be pretty simple.

Do something whyte pepol

Niggers are a failed race in need of permanent custodial care

Wuhan did I fuck you at the club yo?

Someone needs to take responsibility for those huge, dick sucking, nigger lips and put a white cock in there.

Alright, at what point does it just become spoils of war?

I mean, the white people won. They took your shit by force. You don't just get to wait a few hundred years and just win your shit back after they take all your shit and use you to build their society...

y'know? when do we just consider it spoils of war?

We should have universal post secondary education available anyway. Private buisness benfiting from the skills and bitching that they have to import workers because they can't find qualified ones here. They should foot the bill. I would gladly pay more payroll taxes to get some workers that actually know the job.