Why does Sup Forums only listen to low test numale shit?

Why does Sup Forums only listen to low test numale shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mm_niiQfeWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inorite

\m/ FUCK YEAH METAL MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME \m/

None of these are bad just super boring

kill yourself

Thanks for the recs dude.

>meat is murder
Not even the most ""nu-male"" Smiths album.

more like norms core

I wonder the same. So boring and low energy.

There are exactly 3 good albums on this chart. Can you guess which ones?

>vespertine
Men will never understand this album.

I automatically disregard any chart with two or more of those albums. I say "two or more" in order to protect my ego. I actually do enjoy Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, mainly because of Ashes of American Flags. Damn that song is great. Everything else on that chart is fucking trash, especially Pet Sounds. God I hate that album.

meanwhile i only see nerdy (mostly homosexual) men on the internet talking about it

I forgot to exclude gay men of course. They can almost understand it fully, which makes it all the more exciting for them.

An appreciable fraction of the albums on that chart are just exceptionally well-crafted pop music. Especially Feels, Bloom, Soft Bulletin, and Painful.

reposting from the Alvvays thread

Redo the chart with Fleet Foxes, Mount Eerie, Father John Misty, Grizzly Bear, Bon Iver, and Sufjan
Replace AMSP with Kid A (9.1 vs 10)
Replace Feels with MPP (unrated vs 9.6)
Replace Alvvays with Best Coast - Crazy For You (7.6 vs 8.4 BNM)
Replace Vespertine with Homogenic (Homo literally got a 10 c'mon here)
Needs at least one Death Grips album, whichever got the highest score
Needs Pinkerton

This chart is literally 100% my taste in music (except that kendrick album. fuck rap)

Come at me faggot

how's your first week on Sup Forums treating you

wrong, 12

first time on Sup Forums was like 08 or 09

Once youre here long enough you realize Sup Forums-core is Sup Forums-core for a reason

You have good taste, not even kidding

thanks pham

>it's a "use meaningless words to bait for replies" thread

Loveless, Painful, Meat is Murder.

That's a pretty outdated mu chart. Now rap dominates this board. I wish mu would go back to liking the albums on this chart. Not because they're that great, just because now it's all rap all day.

Soft Bulletin, Meat Is Murder, Painful

Aka the ones I like

I have been on Sup Forums for over six years now, and not once have I ever understood Sup Forums's obsession with mealy-mouth mumbling over acoustic guitar.

Music should be grandiose, bombastic, epic, swelling and cosmic, not boring and mundane. Life's depressing enough as it is, and I need power music that feeds my soul to make me feel better. But do I get it here?

Hardly ever. This one's for you, Sup Forums:

youtu.be/mm_niiQfeWc

Glad you like the music you like user.
Have you tried classical?

I was raised on classical, my parents didn't let me listen to other music.