Why aren't you a monarvhist, Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a monarvhist, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curonian_Kings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A what?

even stupider than the nazis

>"monarvhist"
>royal education

>inbred mentally ill leaders who are unproven and probably haven't studied politics/economics make good leaders

History disagrees with you, pal

Why aren't you straight

I am a monarchist, it comes with being a heathen, as our kings decenend from the historical vanic and åsa gods.

>calling yourself a heathen
Why, I just wish you faggot would call yourself Asatruar or whatever, Rodnoverie, Romuva, etc.

I already am.

My grand father always said this, pointing at both the US, Russia and Germany..

"It's always more calm in a country with a King"
- grandpa user, date unknown, RIP

Note that the swedish King is lit mad, and has been stripped of all power. Our King has veto right to overturn anything at the parliament, a security against sick pols. I wish he had used it more frequently, our previous King Olav V, only used it twice. Once was to remove a ban on fucking skateboards.

They should have stopped immigration.. They both could.. they still can

What if rule was passed on to an adopted heir groomed for the position as opposed to hereditary succession? Worked for the five good emperors.

the english word heathen comes from our word hedning/hedensk... We still got a county named ie hedmark, the heathen grounds.

The word was since used on anything not christian. But forn siðr(the old customs) or ásatrú would both be specific terms in anglo.

>It's always more calm in a country with a King

I'm a monarchist but I detest our Royal House

Tsar, but god damnit he was prolly of swedish royal bloodline, which made him fit to use the title King.

yes leaf... you prove the point kek.
everything was much better after the commies took over, utopia, no starvation or anything and nobody was killed or sent to gulag. half of europe wasn't raped either. Just look how great these countries are doing today? Fucking half of them live here...

What are you implying?

>humanism is great, folks
No, humans require authority to be divided. Modern day plebs are just dumber than ever, and can't see that media is everything they criticize in the priest class, and republics are worse than aristocracies/monarchies.

Well, unless aristocracy/monarchy is Swedish. Russian monarchy worked well for us.

I want to move to France, I want to promote the monarchist ideology, but given that I am american, none would take me seriously... I'm sure if I joined the legion I would be more openly embraced, but given the present track record for the legion on rejecting people, I'll pass.

That happened during the time when Czar was not in power. They still murdered the family, being kikes and all kinds of filth.

The Bolshevik revolution came after the Tsar was already removed from power. You disproved your own point.

It would evolve into nepotism sooner or later.

So the picture is off by a few months, the royal family was still forced to abdicate.

I am

Given that the country is property of the king, he can give it to anyone he wants, naturally this would normally be his children if he has any. (Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, and Antoinine didn't)

The Tsar was forced to abdicate relatively peacefully. He gave up power to avoid a civil war. Then the provisional government fucked it all up anyway by being a bunch of retards.

Yes because we give a shite what a papist wants

>the royal family was still forced to abdicate.
By more civilized people than bolsheviks. Lots of things happened that destabilized the nation, namely lack of food, WW1.

Russia didn't adapt to the modern war quickly enough.

I that it wuz called wodenism or something.

But I am

>gave up power to avoid a civil war

>Russia didn't adapt to the modern war quickly enough

I think you guys just don't like me because of my superior leaves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curonian_Kings

Someone should trace them and restore Curonia.
Monarchism is literally the only working government type.

Our monarch does fucking nothing

I'm not a christian
Noice

>>gave up power to avoid a civil war
He did. While the Tsar was directing the war, the Duma in Petrograd launched a coup. To avoid civil war the Tsar abdicated.

The civil war started because Lenin launched a coup against the provisional government and held elections, and when he lost the elections he shut down the Duma and installed a one party state.

But I am a monarchist and I support the British Empire claim upon this land. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Anarchomonarchist reporting in.

Fite me plebs

Based norge,

Which part of your country is the most asatru?

I only went to oslo, bergen, and trondheI'm and they al had tons of immigrants.

My cousins say that somali drug gangs are murdering people, and it's the first time they've had killings in since the war.

I believe you Ivan, just doesn't sound like a very calm country for having a king.

Here have a leaf, I've got plenty.

For some reason a place just over the hill here is called kurland our word for Curonia. I dunno why, but these things tends to have a historical connection.

Ie gronland in oslonistan, which now is just niggers, was once the prosperous Greenland marked

>superior leaves
Isn't Turd burning them all? Shame about the syrup, but eh.

Anarchy is inherently monarchist you pleb.

It's the natural way humans structure theor societies, and how we lived since we first evolved

Fruity Trudy knows if you put out the fire, the fire wins.

Because I live in the United States and that shit would never fly here.

>as our kings decenend from the historical vanic and åsa gods.
You mean Finns.
>it comes with being a heathen
You mean Christian, as they brought you guys more than tribal kingdoms.

The curonians used to raid scandinavia, we even burned down Sigtuna and cucked the danes. Maybe we did something in Norway too..

>get one good king
>country runs amazingly well
>king dies and leaves it to his shitty kids
>kids ruin the country for the next century
>another good king comes along and it happens all over again

Fuck that.

>superior leaves
>superior
Tip toppity kek

But I am. As things stand, Prussia might be real in my lifetime again.

>wanting to take a knee like a peasant

Reichsbürger scumbag gtfo.

>get one bad elected official
>then another
>then another
>then another
Fuck that.

So many retarded Americans begging to have royalties inbred cock stuffed back into their ungrateful mouths.

deutsches reich =/= preußen.

It's the same shit.... Prussia was responsible for the unification and found the north german confederation. Learn your own history

Red coat fag detected

The president is just an elected monarch though.

>nepotism

But you're just as likely to bribe your way into positions of power in modern day society.

Because it's the absolute worst system possible.
First you have the state, which is already bad.
But that's not enough, you have a big statem which is even worse.
Then you have a king, someone who can only be held accountable at the tip of a sword, and who owns all. You have no rights, no property, nothing.
Monarchies have proven time and time again to be the worst system around.

Not even close to true. Thanks for showing you understand absolutely nothing about the US government

What is a constitution? In the new world it doesn't make sense because the US is just a third world country now with no significant docimile population especially in the political class. In the old world the Sovereign has rights, as do subjects, as do the institutions of the subjects. Rights means a constitution. A modern monarch beung highly active government is pretty meta. Absolutism as a comparison or suggestion in thinking is full retard or just sad like a corny teacher joke

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.

Anyone replying to you and not sageing is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums.