I'm not too much of a gamer, but I've been getting back into playing some games...

I'm not too much of a gamer, but I've been getting back into playing some games. I'm having trouble finding anything fun to play. Do you guys have any recommendations? I use an Xbox One for gaming. I can't afford/don't have the time to make myself a gaming PC. I mostly use my laptop for work 'n shit.

I like FPS and sports games mostly, but I'm open to other genres as long as they are fun and don't involve an insane amount of grinding and shitty gameplay like Destiny.

If your Laptop is good enough you can play the Stalker Series. A great Gaming Series.
If you would like to try out some RPGS you could play Gothic 1 and 2. They should run on your Laptop.
Something I do on my Laptop is to play older Games on Emulators. There are some extremely good games on SNES or the Gameboy.

The recent Hitman game is pretty fun. Finding sneaky creative ways of assassinating people is a challenging yet surprisingly rewarding activity. Who would have known.

I like FPS games and they are about the only games I play, but one game that isn't one is Dead By Daylight. It's a 1 v 4 Game where 4 Survivors try to survive a Killer, Escher survivor and killer having unique abilities and perks about them. Also, I'm not sure you'd call it a FPS, but Dishonored is also a very good game series. The game changes based on your actions.

Fortnite

@OP
try the call of duty series and also the grand theft auto series also. Peace bro

-Sent from my iPhoneâ„¢ 9s

Prey is a good fps rpg with a bit of horror like stuff, bit of a homage to the Bioshock series

Thank you guys. I will look into these games.

@747395126
no doubt bro. take it easy. peace bro.

My favourites would be:
Team fortress 2, Borderlands 2, Stalker series, Bastion, Dishonored, Gothic 1 to 3, Shadowverse if you enjoy card games, Fallout 1,2 and new vegas

@747395352
these are all gay af bruh. @OP u gotta play cod bro wtf?!?

>I like FPS and sports games mostly
>I'm not too much of a gamer
Yeah

I can vouch for Dishonored 1 being a top-quality stealth game.

>

if you want to just tear shit up in singleplayer the new wolfenstien games are a good time. "the New Order" and "Old Blood" are the subtitles.

@747395813
u gotta problem with me bro? just say it instead of hiding behind that fucking computer screen and that gay af keyboard.... faggit. C'mon say it!!! pussy!!!!

I played Zelda as a kid but I just lost interest in most other genres when I got Halo.

Shit, I totally forgot those existed. I'm going to try to get those.

This is me
Sticking with the singleplayer shooter theme You may enjoy Far Cry: Blood Dragon as it itches at the retro neon 80's nostalgia also you feel like the terminator with your cyber arm you cyber soldier. Give 'em hell, Rex Power Colt! Max Payne 3 was also a good time but that is a Third person shooter if you are not familiar.

awesome glad to hear it! the other two games i suggested might be cheaper but wolfenstien is solid. Here is a wallpaper from Metro Last Light Redux. It's like a Stalker Lite with better immersion and visual. the pacing can be slow at time to build tension but it was also fun. I played the sequel too.

kek!!! wait... more?

oh fuck that's nice dude

>Reactors... online

I think these are worth anyones time. Even if they are new to gaming or not.
>DOOM (2016)
>Wolfenstein New Order & Old Blood
>Dark Souls 1 & 3 (2 is ok but should be played after 1 and 3)
> STRAFE
>Warframe
>Dead Space 1, 2 & 3
>Max Payne 3
>Dying Light
>Hotline Miami 1 & 2
>Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon
>Resident Evil 7
>Mirrors Edge

Rocket league is good.