I'm sick and tired of working with female programmers who can't program for shit and are only there to fulfill a gender...

I'm sick and tired of working with female programmers who can't program for shit and are only there to fulfill a gender quota. Meanwhile, some guy who could code didn't get the job because he didn't have a vagina.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6NiqRqGePU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are they bangable?

Why don’t you just fuck them?
>In IT
>will obviously have a fair bit of money

With Silicon Valley the way it is now, you can't even look in their direction without being accused of sexually harassing them.

That's not the point, the point is they're incapable of doing their jobs and I have to work with them.

The solution would obviously be to hire transwomen

Google: Alice Emma Walker
Prime example

This particular one isn't.

horrible manchildren

Same at my company. Women create more of a distraction than anything.

>>>leftypol

concatenate Hello World? Are you fucking kidding me? This is programming?

>she needs to join our startup
jesus crust a prime example of how white knights are fucking blinded by their desperation

Yes, and that startup won't go anywhere.

A lot of startups are fucking jokes, clowns, and doing it simply for attention.

nice

fucking faggot go back to the kiddy table BITCH

oh GOD damn

Girl that sits next to me can't do simple recursion and has a six figure salary. Let that sink in.

Look lady,

"Startups" are fucking jokes. I've been in the SaaS industry for over 17 years. The real players aren't doing it for fun and posting shit all over social media.

They're hard working bright people, looking to hire the most genius people they can possibly find and in this industry, rarely do women fit the cake.

There's always the exception, but lately most women are not hired on merit.

>woman

You think that's bad? This girl that was at training with me has NEVER CODED before and doesn't have a tech degree but "wants to learn".

There's probably like 95% male programmers where I work.
I mean, sure they aren't anywhere near the top of the skill ladder but I mean, there are a lot of people worse than them.
I'm still fairly sure you'd have it easier getting a programmers position at a large studio as a female than as a male. But at the same time, I also think it's reversed for smaller studios.

I don't really see what you're describing as an issue, I mean, if they aren't good enough, they probably aren't interested enough; if they aren't interested enough, they won't be there for long.
Only men do what they don't like.

AMEN

They're gunning for 50/50 at my work place and I work for a big company. 20K+ employees

You know what else is irritating , being paired up with someone for a project and they can't solve shit for problems , bitch use your brain or gtfo, I'm tired of explaining what every line of code is supposed to do.

Yea, they're probably aiming for the same here.
But they take all roles into account, so the other disciplines are suffering the most.

>female programmers who can't program for shit
You probably are a second rate hacker who is on the chopping block

Fucking goofed that one.

Yep.

This would be because women are taught that they deserve the same respect as men, just because they're women. It's like they get a free fucking pass. While men actually have to do the work, women only need to act like they do, and anyone calling them out on their incompetence is called a 'misogynistic pig.'
I hate women far more than I hate men. And before angry feminists or women sympathisers have a go, I am one.

Pairing with someone that doesn't know how to code is the worst.

The only space they truly do well in is these fake coding camps and such.

Were they act more as motivational speakers.

Then quit

Haha.
I have a ton of shit like this.
First time I've posted on Sup Forums in quite a while to be honest. Talking years.

>SaaS
>17 years

Pick one. SaaS was not a thing 17 years ago.

Ha! Motivating people to what, be more pathetic? Or how to coast off other people and their achievements?

She might as well use her hands for something useful, like jerking me off while I code. We'd probably get more done like that.

Where the hell do you work? I've never had this issue. I've been to three startups and two corporate jobs and if women can't program, they don't get the job. There are tons of women in support and QA, but the only female developer I've ever had to work with ran circles around the men. Every other job was a sausage fest of developers.

Isn't she the one creating a new language, and it's supposed to be good? I just saw a video a few days ago...

Here it is: youtube.com/watch?v=Q6NiqRqGePU

Fucking women are like "ooo I just want to learn" but at the some time they're gunning for comfy manager positions because they have a vagina.
Once they become a manager, they unleash their reign of terror and pretty much do everything by emotion. I've never seen such soul less, sabotaging human beings. My previous company went under because of female management, also see Yahoo as another example.

I was about to mention in my post. When I first started the term SaaS didn't exists.

fucking CIS scum why are you against gender equality. Females must fill 90% of office jobs
plumbing, construction, trucking is ok to be 95% male though

>Alice Emma Walker
>Just google'd her
>Where the fuck do people make up these percentages?

Is she saying she's 90th percentile? Did she take a standardized test to prove it? Did she score a 90% on her college exam? What the fuck does 90% mean?

>h percentile? Did she take a standardized test to prove it? Did she score a 90% on her college exam? What the fuck does 90% mean?

www.aliceemmawalker.com

she just downloaded a fucking template lol

But you do it so well, user.

>www.aliceemmawalker.com
www.alicewalkerhongkong.com < go there

I work in Silicon Valley where every company is trying to achieve "gender equality" by doing the exact opposite and hiring women just because they have vaginas.

Owww man, I was hit by that. I guess that's what I get for having a laptop with nvidia optimus gpu. Looking back it's quite funny.

I graduated from MIT
Am Female
Probably better at programming than all of you guys here

>Zooming in on a console
>Not zooming in on THAT FUCKING CODE

>hp-tdd-structure-code-along-precollege-se1-myfl-072013-1

She's literally following a coding tutorial on test-driven design and all it does is add function overhead to very poor performance concatenation.

Sexism

Seriously? brutal.

omfg died

Cool, proof? Nah, didn't think so.

Can you construct a program to calculate a 10 dimensional differential equation in the presence of non-zero free-form flux?

you know the rules

Holy fuck my eyes

I worked at Uber and Facebook so fuck off

great news, the year is 2017, after 8 years of Obama the coworker you could have had doing a job can now have a vagina too and get in above real females because of the need to hire one of the 57 genders = I don't know how many interraces and species they are pushing for. yes I have said species and there is momentum gaining in Norway over a cam girl that believe she was a cat born into the wrong body and streams herself doing cat things all day, and now a push for identifying as another species will soon be possible!

i think he is just venting about a problem at his job dude, i'm pretty sure if you were working there instead of the dumbass he is talking about he would be happy.

You and everyone else

>using the word "hacker" unironically

I went there. That's where I got the screenshot

Wow, that's really sad. You should move to east. People are smarter over here.

I know plenty of good female coders that graduated from schools like MIT, HKUST, and such.

It's rare but it can happen.

Now Tits or GTFO.

Attached is actually a really good female coder. Extremely bright and valuable team member. It's rare but happens.

I believe you can, and that is why you are the exception. Most females who are put in tech jobs are hired solely on their gender as it promotes "equality" and prevents fines imposed by the government in collaboration with the BBB.

heh... yeah.. but can you do the incredibly specific thing that I researched in a graduate program? roasties btfo

TOPKEK

i have been awake since wednesday so im just going to post these occasionally if you dont mind

That's why I hate them!

The companies are not stupid. They know what they are doing (at least most of them). They know very well that they are just burning the money on these hires. But if they don't do, they will be roasted by the public, and they can flush themselves down the toilet. It simply costs less than putting out media fires.

I'm not saying there aren't any good female coders. When you work for a company that hires for merit, you'll get plenty of that. But when you work for a company that just hires females so that they can achieve a quota, then you get shitty female coworkers who can't code for shit.

AMEN dude

Ya, most suck though, but there's the occasional good one.

All I found was that some sperglord has an absolute obsession with some dumb bitch. Who the fuck goes through all the effort of making a fake website to attack some random whore? What the fuck is wrong with tinder and couch surfing? I don't doubt that she and other women get jobs they don't know how to do and fake their way through it, but so do men, and why the fuck do you care so much about this ONE girl? She didn't suck your dick when you spilled your spaghetti and told you you liked her?

Your job is brainless anyway.

Dude, $10 on fiverr and her life has been completely ruined.

>She didn't suck your dick when you spilled your spaghetti and told you you liked her?

Nope, I'm Married. She scammed me.

RIP.

I love you!

Wait ? I come this image shows this thread ?
it has to be photoshopped

This one girl from Carnegie Mellon asked what a database was, and was working as a software engineer at my company... so yeah, there's that.

Actually had a similar situation.

we're talking about real developers, not web developers

Jesus......

SIDES

This image needs more context to be fair. This girl isn't a programmer, just google her name lol.

Karlie Kloss
Fashion Model
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss is an American fashion model and entrepreneur. She was a Victoria's Secret Angel from 2011 to 2014. Kloss was born in Chicago, Illinois. She is the daughter of Tracy, a freelance director, and Kurt Kloss, an emergency physician. Her family has Danish, German and Polish roots. She has three sisters, Kristine, and twins Kimberly and Kariann. She moved to St. Louis, with her family, in 1994. Kloss has called her classical ballet training "a beautiful thing" that taught her how to move in the modeling world and was a great training ground for her runway walk. Kloss was "discovered at a local benefit runway show".

Kek, no, this stupid whore only wrote a Python library, clickbait video title.

>fines imposed by the government in collaboration with the BBB.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

niggerfaggot

Also, you must be a stupid fuck to not realize it's a parody of her real website, where she simply installed a template and claims to be a spiritual, feminist, guru coder.

kek so true