Anyone else think Varg is an idiot...

Anyone else think Varg is an idiot? It's gotten to the point where I haven't liked or agreed with any of his videos in I don't know how long. Each one is dumber than the last.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't this dude spend 90% of his adult life in prison?

I know he killed one of his band mates but I thought he was let off on self defense.

Nice argument, Nigger.

His latest video on capitalism is a perfect example. He showed some photos of Detroit fror about 45 seconds and said "this is what Capitalism results in every single time". Really? I can't think of even one other instance of what happened to Detroit happening to a city due to capitalism.

He is a neopagan memelord
>Muh survival of the fittest
>Muh tribepride
Meanwhile he is driving a truck and hunting with a rifle.

Pittsburgh

He claimed self-defense.

The jury was not convinced, considering he had to drive 3 hours to the guy's place, and stabbed him in the back 40 times.

He spent 21 years in prison. He tried to escape once, but was caught up.

>Anyone else think Varg is an idiot?
Maybe. He's ethnically Jewish, though.

You make no sense whatsoever.

Varg is getting tons of mail from idiots who beg him to talk about their specific retaded subjects like "democracy, Trump, women", etc.

They don't understand that these topics are worthless to talk about, everything's been said already. He makes these videos to clarify for these retards.

>neopagan memelord
That's why we love him

I like Pittsburgh. It's very white.

i wasn't impressed by his latest election video desu

it was full of meme cliches that seem kind of dated and out-of-touch

HA!

He should just stick to paganism. Everyone know so little about it he can seem like an authority on it. Every time he talks about anything else I find myself cringing.

Good thing he's still a free man and as such is able to discuss whatever topics he feels like. Varg knows the "Day" is close so time is of the essence for preparations.

Total bullshite.

What's the truth?

>He tried to escape once
what,when?
never heard about it

He had reasons to believe Euronymous wanted to kill him and torture(?) him so he acted preemptively and showed up at his place with weapons. Things escalated and he made sure he killed him. That's what I remember.
Of course in court it won't hold a lot of weight without a proof but still.

>and stabbed him in the back 40 times.
This is how women do murder.

If you want a manly murder, you get drunk and axe them to pieces.

>Good thing he's still a free man and as such is able to discuss whatever topics he feels like.

user, that was absolutely beautiful. What insight.

And eat them, don't forget the consuming their power

Holy shit this fuckin guy. I knew there was something a little off about him. His presence is creepy.

Yeah he made some insane video a few weeks ago about neanderthals and I had to unsubscribe from him. I am sure he means well but he's overdosed on red pills and has entered the realm of delusion and insanity.

I meant the deodorant. You have to push the button really hard.

He's like Zach Adams: Manson edition except without coding talent, without being genious savant, common sense, outpouring of public support and guitar skills.

His wife is crazy and made him believe into that kooky Neanderthal theory.

Isn't he a permanent edgy14 yr old?

The first time I heard him say we are like 97% Neanderthal or whatever he says I sat there for a while trying to figure it out. The man is a moron.

Cardinal rule number one when in comes to scientific papers: you don't get to pick and choose what's said in them. Every bit of information presented by the researchers is there to lead up to the conclusion, and it doesn't work if you don't take it as a whole. Varg takes some random statement about percentages and completely disregards everything else, then makes his own 99% Neanderthal theory around it.

He's an idiot. I feel like I'm reading a butthurt user's Youtube comments when I watch his videos.

I've felt this too. He comes off as very whiny and his videos compose 70% of shitty meme images he found on google search.

He has a soothing voice and I like his music/some videos about living naturally, but he's clearly a very ignorant person that only does research from sources that would confirm his views. Not really an issue for him I guess, since he basically wants to opt out of society.

Kek, it's exactly as you describe it.

when I see an american and a turk agree on something, I know their opinions are worth shit

>Each one is dumber than the last

Hey, Varg.

>getting excited about a jew who pose as edgy lord burning churches for the """"""""""lulz""""""""""

Even though Varg's not a great scientist, there are others who share his opinion: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans

>This is what nu/pol/ really believes!!!

Anti semitism is not satire or edgy go back to whatever shithole you came from

I loved the response video to Lindybeige where in-between talking about berserkers he slips in: "oh and by the way Europeans are descended from Neanderthals" in a 100% serious way.

The multiregion theory IS the current official theory. It's just an expansion of the out-of-Africa one.

We have only a small percentage of Neanderthal. It's true we mixed and I believe that had an effect on who we are, but we are not neanderthal as he says.

>says capitalism is shit
>burgers gets buttmad about it

Plus Denosivan. Plus some kind of unknown strain of Sapiens which already diverged before the main waves of Sapiens - a tiny percentage of this is preserved in Melanesians and Abos.

I would agree to a certain degree with it. His reasons were just idiotic.

>Here's a picture of Detroit with no historic context
>This is the unavoidable future of all capitalist cities

It was monumentally stupid. If he made a video about why corporatism is bad for a society I would agree. His video, like all his videos, was terrible.

Varg trying to save face

This is what happens when a fedora takes his shitty metal and neofolk one step too far.

isn't he a Swede?

Norwegian.

isti kurac
polish a turd it's still a turd

it's a semi-Swede OP, it's not relevant.