WWYD?

WWYD?

I'd get a better picture.

and perhaps a better book

Girl on the left is hotter, but I wouldn't mind having right bend over and brace herself against the wall while I plow her from behind.

throat fuck her until she passes out, then lean her over the window ledge, charge $5 per shot
>profit

wwyd with her?

Take her to a Kpop concert

pay $20 for a gob

Get a proper leash on her and have her get down on her knees, worshiping my cock with her mouth.

What nationality or ethnicity is she?

Too much
She has already experienced that

Mexican,
but she got them hot smoky asian eyes

Good, then she knows what her proper place is.

Yeah, I thought she was south east asian of some sort, like filipina, thai, cambodian or something like that. She is qt.

so a 30~60min gob for $20 is too much?
i got sluts up here asking $150

Wwyd to her...

Yeah. She is good slut

she is really cheap

so....give her a half eaten pack of chips?

Pull off her pants and panties, then rip open her top as her pussy sinks down onto my cock.

Sounds like something she would definetely enjoy. What more?

wwyd

If u want

How would u use this milf masturbator?

>Sounds like something she would definetely enjoy
Yeah, she looks like she'd enjoy bouncing up and down on a hard cock after having her clothes ripped off.
>Want more?
Yes.

She is an actual nympho. And she loves riding altough seh US actually more of The submisive type.

Fuck the autocorrect. Correct was: she is actually more of the submisive type.

Oh she can still be submissive while riding. I'd slap her ass to get her to go faster and thrust up in time with her gyrating.

Yeah hey Op, ignoring all the other whores in this thread that are disgusting and burning my eyes for this one. Whats your relationship with her like