Just scream insults at me please, i really need it!

Just scream insults at me please, i really need it!

Your mother has a job and is a respected member of the community.

i love you :)

i hate you

your a nice person and deserve a good happy life

You gay lol.

You're awesome and people around really like you.

NO I DON'T, I'M LITERAL HUMAN TRASH, I SHOULD DIE, ONLY THING I DESERVE IS TO GET KICKED INTO SUBMISSION, BEFORE GETTING MURDERED!

They all hate me, and i completely deserve it.

You're an appreciated and helpful member of this community.

You have good taste when it comes to anime females.

Please marry me

i guess i wanted hate, and you all hate me so much you don't want to fulfill my only wish, so when you think about it i got what i wanted. Thank you user's, i'm glad you see me for the trash i am.

here have a pic i forgot to post.

But when will you marry me?

you need to make me marry you, by force!

Okay then. But I don't really know how to force you to marry me...

beat me up user, scream at me, abuse me... hard abuse is the way...

But I can't do that... I don't want to beat my spouse.

You could make OP marry you, but we're gonna hold hands while you watch before that.

You slimy fuck.

Nope, I'm going to give you lots of love and make you happy instead, I'm not giving you what you want.

You wouldn't even do that for me? some romantic you are.
you are a big bully

I'd rather you beat me up since I'm weak...

What did you do anyways? Why you hate yourself so much, OP?

b-but i'm weaker!
i just enjoy being abused, judge me hard please

dont worry i want you to stay alive i appreciate your existence your life matters to me

I want to get marryed too! OP

I'm the weakest though! I can barely do anything aside from be your punching bag, both verbally and physically.

i hope everyon here has a long fufilling life and that i appreciate all of you and care for you all deeply

I r-really like t-the way you s-smile!

ugot cute booty nigga

3:<
can we just agree on taking turns or something? Please? We can have a tournament over who can bully the other harder!

If you are a punching bag then you are made out of the finest material on this beautiful earth.

YOU'RE NOT GOOD AT BREATHING!

Sure! I'm okay with taking turns as long as you bully me once in a while.

hes/shes right you may be a punching bag but your the best darn one and even punching bags are needed

Then please feel free to use me to let out your anger!

i'm not too good at it though, i will most likely just copy what you do.
finally, thanks user, i actually have asthma, make fun of me for that!

>i just enjoy being abused, judge me hard please
Being nice with someone who likes abuse is the highest kind of abuse. It's way subtle than you can barely feel it, but the emotional damage evolves in your brain.

hey me too!

I'm not good at it either... We could probably just bully eachother about how bad we are at it...

that sounds so cute, i needed to bully myself for a while to snap out of it
you putting it like this makes me all hot and bothered about this thread

Then let's bully eachother a lot from now on! It'd be the best.

You know you love it.
So horny even, knowing some random anons are treating you nice not because you deserve it, but cause that could bother you.

You love being bullied and you cannot lie.

no because it would harm you i just want you to know where ever you are i care about you you matter to me

beat me up user, i want to feel you a lot

dont be angry i wish you a good life and want you to know when you feel down and think no one cares i care

Has Marutei Tsurunen been mentioned already?

>Tsurunen was representing the democrats in the upper house of the Japanese parliament during they years 2002-2013 as its first Western-born member.

A fucking major achievement considering how doubtful the Japanese are against foreigners. Of course Finland is an exception of some sort, the older folk knows and appreciates Mannerheim and Finns.

Apparently a very conservative politician and that's exactly what japskies like.

Okay, but you'll have to beat me up afterwards to show that you love me!
I'll be the best at beating you up if you do.

you dont deserve insults i really do care i hope and wish only the best for you and will always care i think you matter even if you dont

I will user, i promise you, only the best gut punches for my love.

Thank you dear, I'll make sure to tell you how poorly everything you do is every night.

and don't forget to beat me unconscious, so i can have a restful sleep.

Of course. Just no face shots since if anyone sees any bruises on either of us they might try to tear us apart thinking it's "unhealthy". I want to have you around to beat me for a long time.

me too hun, like my dad always said, no scars, just pain.

We'll be the perfect couple, so will you marry me now?

>tfw you will never have a submissive partner that enjoys getting beat

Nope, i don't like you you worthless piece of garbage, who would ever want to marry you... *put's a ring on you*

hey guy, i really like your pants

and you're a wonderful person

you are an african american individual.

I-I love you too dear.

You can't even speak you useless fuck... i'm sorry user... y-you go now

I don't want to hear your useless apologies. I'm surprised I even keep you around when all you do is get in the way.
I'm sorry too though...

user, I want you to become a productive member of society and have a girlfriend who'll make you feel confident about yourself.

You think YOU are the one doing me a favor? I would be 100 times happier without you fucking everything up, YOU're sorry? Yeah, a sorry pathetic piece of... fluffy cotton i want to squeeze all day long. I'm used to being on the receiving side.

I wouldn't be fucking everything up if you weren't in the god damned way all the time distracting me. You're not even good at hugging and squeezing someone all day, I'll just have to show you how it's done as usual.
I'm not good at bullying...

>Bully me
>Comfort me
>Bully me harder
The perfect cycle, when i think you are finally done, you come crashing me down once again. I'm so excited right now.

Same here! It'd be perfect.

this whole thread is making me kinda sad... if you are in europe user, maybe we could actually arrange something...

Sorry, I'd honestly love to but I'm in Canada so we'd be really far away...

you are making me cry user, so at least you can feel good that you bullied me emotionally... i lo-hate you, hope you die soon...

I hope you die soon too dear

you are a disgusting ugly man and you rp an anime girl over the internet with a fake stutter very pathetic

i was already crushed by the heavy weight of reality, when i realized my dream life with user will never happen. Don't bother, you are not gonna damage me more that that. But feel free to relieve some of your anger one me anyway, maybe i can get a bit more out of myself.

I'm sorry we can't be together OP... I would've loved to be with you in Europe

So, what the fuck is this pathetic thread?

You just described it.

>relieve some of your anger
lol I can tell by your pathetic passive aggressive attempt at what passes as riposte for you that I have damaged you more than anyone else here.

But before you do so any more remember that you did in fact ask to be insulted and didn't specify how.

I just seem to miss the entire point of this, fat neckbeards insulting some other masochistic fatso?

what are you even saying user? Why would i be complaining about something i asked for? You think your roast was original? Touching? Savage? i hear this shit like every day, the fact user is the person i desire in my life, yet fate has decided that our love wasn't meant to be is crushing me harder than you could even dream of.

Why the fuck would you be worth the time?